Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with this?  (Read 3725 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 08:14:57 PM

Simple: GoldenAngel must be banned from these forums.

My reasoning:

Prevents the so called "abuse"
Prevents the forum members from getting scammed
Makes everyone happy!

Sounds like a good idea.

Even better if GoldenAngel simply stopped reading the offensive posts. The forum has an "ignore" feature for a reason.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:30:38 PM

Angel, I think it's time to develop a thicker hide.  Stop being a wimp.  Nobody is bullying anyone.  This isn't facebook.  If you act a certain way, you'll be treated a certain way.  That's how human beings work; they perceive and respond in the way they best see fit.  If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.  Reevaluate what you've done, why it received negative response, and act accordingly.  You'll figure this out when you get older, but, as of right now, it's going to sting when I say this: Nobody cares how you feel you're being treated.  We're not your brothers and sisters and the mods aren't your parents.  If you don't like it, go away.  If you think you'll stop throwing a tantrum and act like an adult from now on, the forum's always open to everyone.  Cyber-bullying is such a BS distraction for the over-sensitive.  It makes more sense for teens, anyway, to overreact to "bullying."  When it comes to adults, it stops applying.

Also, stop using your when you're obviously trying to say "you're."  Maybe you should wait a few years, mature, and then come back?

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 08:43:07 PM

OK, went back and actually read the thread that started it all.

Here's my executive summary:
Fairly obvious scammer gets butthurt when scam gets called by people who've "been there, done that."
Butthurt scammer PMs nearly everyone (even PSY!) trying to get scam thread deleted.
Actual mod says: Nope, sorry, can't delete threads without permission from the other posters (A good policy, I might add, for exactly this reason).
Butthurt scammer gets MOAR BUTTHURT, starts abusing mod to try and get his way.
Mod posts this very entertaining thread.

Suggested solution: Sticky scam thread and see how fast Butthurt scammer gets to the top of the ignore charts.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 02:15:12 AM

Wow, you really stooped low here. You are pathetic and a bully. I'm glad you have highlighted the sort of person you are, looking for all the 14 year old forum members to yell and scream 'HAHAHAHA'. To most people, you just look pathetic and I feel sorry for you.

Just look at all your tip jars covering your profile. I really love the beggar look, suits you.

I'm 53 and you're an asshole! If you desire, we can meetup and discuss the issue over a brewsky.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:19:56 AM

From the thread you can clearly see how I was abused

you were abused, tarred and feathered since you are a bloody lying scammer..  eat dirt when you land from being thrown out

we should all tip John for making an example of this monkey

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
bbulker

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 04:42:58 AM

Oh, look. Someone's feelings got hurt on the internet.  Roll Eyes
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 05:08:48 AM

I am clearly being abused online and it is an act of cyberbullying. If you do nothing about it I will be taking it to the authorities as I am feeling very anxious and depressed on how I have been mistreated. If I sign myself into a psychologist this site will be honed in on.

Seriously you are quite a specimen and I'm happy to have learned something from you. (We are doomed)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:55:19 AM

Wow, you really stooped low here. You are pathetic and a bully. I'm glad you have highlighted the sort of person you are, looking for all the 14 year old forum members to yell and scream 'HAHAHAHA'. To most people, you just look pathetic and I feel sorry for you.

Just look at all your tip jars covering your profile. I really love the beggar look, suits you.

I'm 53 and you're an asshole! If you desire, we can meetup and discuss the issue over a brewsky.

Inviting a child for a beer... still thinking if I should laugh or just cry...
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:07:50 PM

I am an asshole as well. If you buy the beer can we meet up?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 04:23:14 PM

I like to think we live in a free society. If someone is bullied in real life or online, THIS IS a legal issue. It does not matter what rules this forum has when the forum MUST abide to the Law. This forum is not above the Law and I do not see why it is so hard for yourself and others to see this.

Then go to the authorities like you said you would.  Geez already.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:22:55 PM

I get PM'ed pretty much times to remove threads/replies where the OP figured that would be an embarrassment to him, or even detract his credibility, and many of them couldn't take it when I said no.
I'm honestly curious why very few people ever PM me, not that I don't mind not having to deal with this stuff.

This forum is not above the Law and I do not see why it is so hard for yourself and others to see this.
No, we are above the law (at least of any one country). The staff and administration here are purposefully distributed around the globe to prevent any one country from taking this site down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: