Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2019, 11:07:20 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LEARN] BBCode Lessons & Tutorials [+tutorial videos!]  (Read 36893 times)
merchantofzeny

Activity: 658
Merit: 265

I'm honest, it's the world that's awful

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:52:33 PM

Do you guys like use any tools for designing the sigs? I'm just starting with blocks and I'll try them in Notepad or Note++ and when they get to the forum they'd be all jumbled.

██████████████████████████████████
█████████████
█████████████████████
████████
██████████████████████████
██████
███████    ███████████████████
█████
█████████████████████████████
████
██████  ████████████    █████████
████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
███████████████████
██████████████
████████████████████
██████████████
████████████████████
█████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████
████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1168

https://cryptocoinsinfo.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 02:05:44 PM

Why not to try your ASCII blocks in here, by previewing your post? For me it works the best.

Thanks a lot from my heart. I have learned signature designing from you.

You are welcome.

SIGNATURES
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████                █████      █████                ███████                ██████
████                    ███      ███                    ███                    ████
████      ████████████  ███      ███      ████████████  ███      ████████████  ████
████      ████████████  ███      ███      ████████████  ███      ████████████  ████
████      █████████████████      ███      █████████████████      ██████████████████
████  █████████████████████      ███  █████████████████████  ██████████████████████
████  █████████████████████      ███  ████              ███  ██████████████████████
████                  █████  ███████  ████              ███                  ██████
██████                  ███  ███████  ████      ██████  █████                  ████
██████████████████████  ███  ███████  ████████████████  █████████████████████  ████
██████████████████████  ███  ███████  ████████████████  █████████████████████  ████
██████████████████      ███  ███████  ████████████      █████████████████      ████
████  ████████████      ███  ███████  ████████████      ███  ████████████      ████
████  ████████████      ███  ███████  ████████████      ███  ████████████      ████
████  ████████████      ███  ███████   ███████████      ███  ████████████      ████
████                    ███  ███████                    ███                    ████
██████                █████  █████████                ███████                ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
|
██  ██ ██████ ███████ ██
 ██████   ██   ██ █ ██ ██
 ██  ██   ██   ██   ██ ████

████████████████████████████
████░░░░░░░░░░          ████
▐███▌░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌
▐████░░░░██████████████████▌
▐████░░░░░░░░░         ████▌
 ████░░░░░░░░░         ████
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐████
 ▐████░░░░████████    ████▌
 ▐████░░░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀    ████▌
  ████▌░░░░░░░       ▐████
  ██████▄▄░░░░    ▄▄██████
  ███████████▄▄███████████
  ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀
BANNERS

merchantofzeny

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:33:00 PM

Why not to try your ASCII blocks in here, by previewing your post? For me it works the best.

Do you design your blocks just straight in the reply box or do you at least use notepad? No matter what I do they just look broken. I made a grid of 0s in note++, tested this M design there, replaced the 0 with spaces and then placed it here. Looks like cat vomit. Pasted it in notepad and it looks kinda different. I bet that would also be the case had it been made first in note pad instead. Every time I'm in the forum it's the only thing I've been doing. Paste, update, refresh.  Grin

Looks like I just can't get this right. Kudos to your design skills, this thing ain't easy and that's just the blocks, no codes yet.

█████████████
█████████████████████
████████
██████
█████
████
████
███████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
███████████████████
██████████████
████████████████████
██████████████
████████████████████
█████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████
████████████████████
darklus123

Activity: 1106
Merit: 582

LocalEthereum.com

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:55:04 AM

Do you design your blocks just straight in the reply box or do you at least use notepad? No matter what I do they just look broken. I made a grid of 0s in note++, tested this M design there, replaced the 0 with spaces and then placed it here. Looks like cat vomit. Pasted it in notepad and it looks kinda different. I bet that would also be the case had it been made first in note pad instead. Every time I'm in the forum it's the only thing I've been doing. Paste, update, refresh.  Grin

Looks like I just can't get this right. Kudos to your design skills, this thing ain't easy and that's just the blocks, no codes yet.

As per Op you have to insert it into a quote and actually op have provided a template for the signature designs. And as per op mate using ASICS images is just the best thing to use for your signature designs as they will look good in the newest browser and you can also always hit the preview button to check if it is already looking what you've wanted

████
████
████
████
████          
████             █████████▄
████           ██████████████
████          ██████     ██████
████         ██████       █████
█████████████████████████████▀
              ██████▄
               ██████████████
                 ████████████
  LocalEthereum    50+ Ways To Buy & Sell Ethereum (ETH)   ▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████▀▀██████████████
████▀░░░░▀████████████
███▀░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░████
███▄░░▀▀░░▄▄░░▄▄░░████
████▄░░░░▄██▄▄██▄▄████
██████▄▄██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████░░▀▀░░░░▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░░▄░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░▄▀░░▄█████
██████░░░▀▄▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░████████
█████████▄░░▄█████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
No verificationsNon-Custodial
Built-in Escrow   ● External Wallet Integration
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 10:19:52 AM

Do you design your blocks just straight in the reply box or do you at least use notepad? No matter what I do they just look broken. I made a grid of 0s in note++, tested this M design there, replaced the 0 with spaces and then placed it here. Looks like cat vomit. Pasted it in notepad and it looks kinda different. I bet that would also be the case had it been made first in note pad instead. Every time I'm in the forum it's the only thing I've been doing. Paste, update, refresh.  Grin

As per Op you have to insert it into a quote and actually op have provided a template for the signature designs. And as per op mate using ASICS images is just the best thing to use for your signature designs as they will look good in the newest browser and you can also always hit the preview button to check if it is already looking what you've wanted

Indeed Smiley

I design straight in the reply box.

Nowadays I draw with 2px monospace ASCII characters, so basically my starting template looks like:

Quote from: roslinpl BBCode signature starter pack
▀ ▄ █▌ ▐░

p
p
p
████████
████████
░░░░

Code:
▀ ▄ █▌ ▐░

[quote]
[table]
[tr]
[td]
p
p
p
[/td]
[td]
[font=Monospace][size=2px]████████
████████
░░░░
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/quote]

Best wishes.

SIGNATURES
██████                █████      █████                ███████                ██████
████                    ███      ███                    ███                    ████
████      █████████████████      ███      █████████████████      ██████████████████
████  █████████████████████      ███  █████████████████████  ██████████████████████
████  █████████████████████      ███  ████              ███  ██████████████████████
████                  █████  ███████  ████              ███                  ██████
██████                  ███  ███████  ████      ██████  █████                  ████
██████████████████      ███  ███████  ████████████      █████████████████      ████
████  ████████████      ███  ███████   ███████████      ███  ████████████      ████
████                    ███  ███████                    ███                    ████
██████                █████  █████████                ███████                ██████
|
██  ██ ██████ ███████ ██
 ██████   ██   ██ █ ██ ██

████▌░░░░░░░       ▐████
  ██████▄▄░░░░    ▄▄██████
  ███████████▄▄███████████
  ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀
BANNERS

merchantofzeny

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:21:05 PM

Best wishes.

I still get confused a bit but I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. Thanks roslinpl, darklus123, all of you guys. Smiley

█████████████
█████████████████████
████████
██████
█████
████
████
███████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
███████████████████
██████████████
████████████████████
██████████████
████████████████████
█████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████
████████████████████
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 12:17:04 PM

Best wishes.

I still get confused a bit but I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. Thanks roslinpl, darklus123, all of you guys. Smiley

The.flybane.looks.great.Bro.Smiley

Best wishes.

SIGNATURES
|
██  ██ ██████ ███████ ██
 ██████   ██   ██ █ ██ ██

████▌░░░░░░░       ▐████
  ██████▄▄░░░░    ▄▄██████
  ███████████▄▄███████████
  ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀
BANNERS

finaleshot2016

Activity: 784
Merit: 565

Bella Ciao!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:21:44 PM

Through this tutorial, I made my own tribute signature for celebrating our Independence Day here in Philippines. I also made own version of tutorial about BBcodes because of this masterpiece. Thanks @roslinpl!

I'm still looking forward to tutorial about the logo, I don't have enough skill to create it manually, any suggestions?

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████