Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No competition in the next 3 months, buy A4 now and enjoy the profit today!  (Read 3650 times)
coskunz

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:19:33 PM

How can I buy it with bitcoin? the international shipment is free or in charge.?
and how long can get A4 miner starting from payment confirmation.?
with this miner, how many litecoins can I mine for 1 day? Thank you.

We can accept payment via LTC. Shipping fee is extra.
Delivery will be finished within 24 hours after payment confirmation.
You can mine about 1.8 LTC per day according to the current difficulty.

Online store: http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a4-miner/

Thank you for your information and I will contact you later. I expect I will have it in next month.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:57:50 PM

Stability on multipools is one of the first potentials in optimization, which the very first I would do is extranonce. More stability means more net hashrate. More possibilities in under and overclocking in both clockspeeds and possibly voltage settings might increase efficiency for the long run or increase profitability (at expense of electric costs) on the short run.

I have however not heard back from Innosilicon.... Might be they are going with the other guy, or they are going to do it themselves, or they still have yet to get back to me.

I have been bugging them about the software as well, they said they have to talk about internally. Something new I have noticed that I am not happy about is I use a proxy here at the house to switch pools, now when I switch pools the pi instantly reboots. I don't know what kind of thinking is going into this, there are about 4 programs they start on boot, none of them are documented as to what they do.

With my reboot issue, from what I have noticed but not yet confirmed -- 1 Get Failure causes the Pi to reboot.

Haven't had time to dive into where that is in the code yet.
mjgraham

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:51:09 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 12:05:09 AM by mjgraham

Stability on multipools is one of the first potentials in optimization, which the very first I would do is extranonce. More stability means more net hashrate. More possibilities in under and overclocking in both clockspeeds and possibly voltage settings might increase efficiency for the long run or increase profitability (at expense of electric costs) on the short run.

I have however not heard back from Innosilicon.... Might be they are going with the other guy, or they are going to do it themselves, or they still have yet to get back to me.

I have been bugging them about the software as well, they said they have to talk about internally. Something new I have noticed that I am not happy about is I use a proxy here at the house to switch pools, now when I switch pools the pi instantly reboots. I don't know what kind of thinking is going into this, there are about 4 programs they start on boot, none of them are documented as to what they do.

With my reboot issue, from what I have noticed but not yet confirmed -- 1 Get Failure causes the Pi to reboot.

Haven't had time to dive into where that is in the code yet.
I think they have tried some way to band-aid everything, for some reason the new cgminer binary takes a good 10 seconds to even start now, plus you get a stratum disconnect instant reboot. I had been using a proxy to switch pools now it causes a reboot. I only have 2 boards upgraded hope the jig shows up soon but now having to run the new software makes a lot of work I did useless if it is going to reboot my machines all the time.

I don't know, getting about frustrated I hope they let the code out, even if to a few people I would like to know what is going on with this, why there are so many external support programs that they run and why on earth do we need to reboot when there is a slight issue, I might need to test a little more to make sure but it did look like that is what is going on.

Edit
Does look like any type of connection issue now reboots the Pi, internet goes down, reboot loop, pool goes down reboot loop. Why we decided to do this I have no idea.

Eyedol-X

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:53:20 AM

I think they have tried some way to band-aid everything, for some reason the new cgminer binary takes a good 10 seconds to even start now, plus you get a stratum disconnect instant reboot. I had been using a proxy to switch pools now it causes a reboot. I only have 2 boards upgraded hope the jig shows up soon but now having to run the new software makes a lot of work I did useless if it is going to reboot my machines all the time.

I don't know, getting about frustrated I hope they let the code out, even if to a few people I would like to know what is going on with this, why there are so many external support programs that they run and why on earth do we need to reboot when there is a slight issue, I might need to test a little more to make sure but it did look like that is what is going on.

Edit
Does look like any type of connection issue now reboots the Pi, internet goes down, reboot loop, pool goes down reboot loop. Why we decided to do this I have no idea.

I feel your pain, been suffering off/on with same kind of issues.

Here is what I know: I know that Innosilicon is actively working on the problem(s) so good news there. I've detailed my issues to them as well as posted about them here in some other threads.

Bad news is we are in "hurry up and wait mode" -- No sarcasm intended here, I call it the "reboot dance" when it gets into the mode where it doesn't want to cooperate. It's like trying to get rabbit ears on a TV to get good reception, sometimes you have to stand there with 1 leg and 1 arm in the air to get it to do something different...

I know they are in process of shipping 2nd Jig to USA
mjgraham

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:03:09 AM

Edit

I feel your pain, been suffering off/on with same kind of issues.

Here is what I know: I know that Innosilicon is actively working on the problem(s) so good news there. I've detailed my issues to them as well as posted about them here in some other threads.

Bad news is we are in "hurry up and wait mode" -- No sarcasm intended here, I call it the "reboot dance" when it gets into the mode where it doesn't want to cooperate. It's like trying to get rabbit ears on a TV to get good reception, sometimes you have to stand there with 1 leg and 1 arm in the air to get it to do something different...

I know they are in process of shipping 2nd Jig to USA

Yea I do agree they are working on it and they have been good about talking to me about my issues and listening , I don't understand the lets reboot on any sign of a problem but I do know they want to make it work and now that there is someone else in town it makes it more critical. Just kind of stinks I spent a lot of time writing APIs and monitoring stuff to basically to maximize which pool i was working on but now that is useless. I did verify that it runs /sbin/shutdown when there is a stratum connection problem, renamed the bin file to test but it shuts down the board and just quits working just tons of comm errors so no way to stop it.

Eyedol-X

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:15:50 PM

Yea I do agree they are working on it and they have been good about talking to me about my issues and listening , I don't understand the lets reboot on any sign of a problem but I do know they want to make it work and now that there is someone else in town it makes it more critical. Just kind of stinks I spent a lot of time writing APIs and monitoring stuff to basically to maximize which pool i was working on but now that is useless. I did verify that it runs /sbin/shutdown when there is a stratum connection problem, renamed the bin file to test but it shuts down the board and just quits working just tons of comm errors so no way to stop it.

I can confirm this morning that 1 Get failure causes the Pi to reboot itself.

Details Here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1523298.msg17553436#msg17553436
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: