Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need PTC site script with Bitcoin payment system.  (Read 513 times)
FLoving (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:52:17 AM

I am looking for a PTC site script which will have Bitcoin payment system for the members and for advertisers and which will have the ability to add other altcoins as payment in addition to bitcoin.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:08:42 PM

It won't be that hard. Just purchase any PTC script and hire a programmer to implement the CoinPayments API.
And that's it. You can now accept almost every altcoin

If you wants to stick with only bitcoin and other USD wallets then Evolution Script might be the best choice and they also cost only $80 per year offering many great features
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 08:08:16 PM

It won't be that hard. Just purchase any PTC script and hire a programmer to implement the CoinPayments API.

If you wants to stick with only bitcoin and other USD wallets then Evolution Script might be the best choice and they also cost only $80 per year offering many great features

Whether Evolution script have integrated bitcoin payments?
Last time, when i look they demo, i not see btc payments like options. I know that some script buyers hire programmers for integrate in Evolution script.
correct me if I'm wrong
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:10:54 PM

This website does have all about paid to click industry, http://www.emoneyspace.com/ join there and contact seller of ready to go websites as well licenses, about bitcoin payments i dont know if there is already some script with those option if not its easy, hire a developer here:www.xbtfreelancer.com and you will get your ptc site ready to use bitcoin as credit as well payment option.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:51:03 PM

On emoneyspace go to the buy and sell section or to the developer section and ask there from members someone will suggest a good developer of PTC website script. I was on that forum a few years ago and at that time I saw someone was discussing for creating a script with bitcoin. I searched for that person on that forum but not found. You can ask at there yourself to find.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:31:08 PM

Whether Evolution script have integrated bitcoin payments?
Last time, when i look they demo, i not see btc payments like options. I know that some script buyers hire programmers for integrate in Evolution script.
correct me if I'm wrong

Maybe they hadn't but when i checked 2 days ago it was along with other payment system
Take a look at their Multiple payment system in the Features page and you will find them
Payza Support
PayPal Support
Egopay Support
Perfect Money Support
SolidTrustPay Support
Payeer Support
Bitcoin Support
FLoving (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:22:30 PM

Thanks for reply of everyone. I actually need a script which i will buy one time and for which i will not have to pay monthly or yearly. I want to buy with lower price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: