Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:57:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOICO]Suicide Coin | FULL POW | Scrypt [COMMUNITY]  (Read 12740 times)
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:02:59 PM

man this community becomes very creative now, invented anything possible as coin. To make some quick money with these weird ideas? wondering how these coins will last.
martob (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:04:05 PM

I hope these beautiful coins in the future

Suicide is the future of humanity, in a way, or annother  Cheesy Wink
martob (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:07:50 PM

man this community becomes very creative now, invented anything possible as coin. To make some quick money with these weird ideas? wondering how these coins will last.

If i wanted to make money, i would have premined more  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
helping people to commit suicide is more interesting Cheesy Think about the overcrowding world population, we must reduce this number  !!!
octavarium

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:09:13 PM

This coin suicide without exchanges
 Grin Grin
Headshotsepp

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:32:31 PM

Have no Connection
martob (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:36:37 PM

Have no Connection

I near commited a Suicide !!

I tried to solve an unexisting problem !! thanx miners  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
martob (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:37:57 PM

Grin Grin
I aleready sent to yobit and alcurex, i am still prospecting Cheesy maybe they will suicide with us  Grin Grin Grin
any advise  Huh Huh
octavarium

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:47:07 PM

Grin Grin
I aleready sent to yobit and alcurex, i am still prospecting Cheesy maybe they will suicide with us  Grin Grin Grin
any advise  Huh Huh
WOW
YOBIT AND ALCUREX
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:47:07 PM

Loll Cheesy i hope this coins dead quickly Cheesy
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:48:08 PM

Cryptomine.co.uk Pool

http://Cryptomine.co.uk:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://Cryptomine.co.uk:4003-u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff
Port: 4001, Diff: 8 Port: 4002, Diff: 256 Port: 4003, Diff: 18192       

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 20 mins after blocks has been confirmed

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - cryptominers.online

Hi welshy9,
I will to mining this coin, pool is ready?
martob (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:20:05 PM

So, finally i got it to work, very buggy Cheesy

Updating pools Cheesy
martob (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:32:39 PM

Suicide is the future of humanity, in a way, or annother  Cheesy Wink
Loll Cheesy i hope this coins dead quickly Cheesy

Do you want to order a coin suicidal ? she decides by herself, i won't even manipulate it, if dies, then it would be because of the community Cheesy 100k preminer worth ~10 days so i can't dump the price nor manipulate it. I don't even know how long she will last, but at least she is fair, it is the red/blue pill dilema from Matrix xD
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:40:03 PM

Suicide? What a purpose. Mine and Die would be nice for the title, make it Full PoD(Proof of Death) lol
martob (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:53:29 PM

I know that a lof you guys like the idea, so do i, and this is why i decided to speed up the release process, so :

Contest N°1

The redaction of a white paper

Object: Proof Of Suicidal
Content: How a blockchain could possibly suicide ? Can the client auto-uninstall after X period of innactivity or N blocks to sync ? What message can be displayed ? Will the wallet.dat be spared from the suicide ? What are the benefits for such protocole or blockchain ? Can it generate coins ? if yes, to who ?
Note: Be creative, anything can be created at this point, my duty will be to keep the project maintained and to help in the development of the white paper.
Reward: The best White paper will be rewarded by 10% of the premine (worth 10.000 SCD)
Delay: Starts on 25/12/2016 ends on 08/01/2017

To participate, just send me a PM with the white paper, and confirm the PM in the Thread with a message like : "White paper contest, submited work"
Anyone can participate, take it easy guys, i want us to have fun developing cool things  Cool
romanornr

Activity: 690
Merit: 907

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:49:48 PM

Again a 2014 cloned shitcoin.
Brings nothing new to table except some hype by using graphics and a edgy name.
Gyro

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:29:46 AM

Name is cool Suicidecoin. You kill self after paying with it. for some reason..  Grin

Not much else to see here.
Headshotsepp

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:17:01 AM

i´ll do german translation if needed
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:45:11 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 09:05:19 AM by Gandalf86

I know that a lof you guys like the idea, so do i, and this is why i decided to speed up the release process, so :

Contest N°1

Content: How a blockchain could possibly suicide ? Can the client auto-uninstall after X period of innactivity or N blocks to sync ? What message can be displayed ? Will the wallet.dat be spared from the suicide ? What are the benefits for such protocole or blockchain ? Can it generate coins ? if yes, to who ?
Note: Be creative, anything can be created at this point, my duty will be to keep the project maintained and to help in the development of the white paper.
Reward: The best White paper will be rewarded by 10% of the premine (worth 10.000 SCD)

To participate, just send me a PM with the white paper, and confirm the PM in the Thread with a message like : "White paper contest, submited work"
Anyone can participate, take it easy guys, i want us to have fun developing cool things  Cool

Unfortunately 10.000 SCD is wayyyy to few lol for me to write a paper, with my estimated mcap of this I could buy 100.000s with just a few Euros. I will just write it here and hope for donations. Cheesy My addy is B9KS47zjGf1vxt5k5XigLYbmciFFavU8KA.

Proof of Suicidal

It might be interesting to have coins commit "suicide" when the wallet is NOT online! Like an inverse PoS. Suicide rate would be a fixed percentage of the wallet's amount, like 0.1% each time. I'm not a blockchain programmer so I don't know how difficult this would be.

What is required is:
1) Each wallet keeps track of which addresses hold how many coins, excluding empty addresses.
2) A decentralized method to agree on one non-empty address (like the PoS mechanism).
(Alternatively, agree on any valid address and if its value is zero, nobody loses coins)

If the address agreed on can proof it is online right now by signature (like PoS), it can insert a veto and won't lose any coins. If it is not online, it will be agreed that 0.1% of that addresses coins will commit suicide and be subtracted from the wallet's balance.

This creates a balance between a number desirable objectives:
1) Spending coins in order to not lose them.
2) Keeping the wallet online in order to support the network.
3) Working against inflation to keep the price high even if people are mining
4) If mining gets harder, the value will increase even more because the amount of coins reduces.

The metaphor would be, if one wallet is able to veto, it is still "alive", but probably suicidal. If it does not reply, it committed suicide so that's what we write into the blockchain.  Smiley

That's it basically, feedback is welcome.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
martob (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:47:34 AM

Again a 2014 cloned shitcoin.
Brings nothing new to table except some hype by using graphics and a edgy name.

Welcome, yes it is a 2014 clone, it is done in order to evolve depending on the community, and also, we would like to develop some new things and then adapt them by the time.
Have a look at the OP, read carafully Smiley

Name is cool Suicidecoin. You kill self after paying with it. for some reason..  Grin

Not much else to see here.

You could participate to the contest Smiley

i´ll do german translation if needed

Why not Cheesy You could then suicide Cheesy Cheesy

Contest N°1

Anyone can participate, take it easy guys, i want us to have fun developing cool things  Cool

Unfortunately 10.000 SCD is wayyyy to few lol for me to write a paper, with my estimated mcap of this I could buy 100.000s with just a few Euros. I will just write it here and hope for donations. Cheesy My addy is B9KS47zjGf1vxt5k5XigLYbmciFFavU8KA.

Proof of Suicidal

It might be interesting to have coins commit "suicide" when the wallet is NOT online! Like an inverse PoS. Suicide rate would be a fixed percentage of the wallet's amount, like 0.1% each time. I'm not a blockchain programmer so I don't know how difficult this would be.

What is required is:
1) Each wallet keeps track of which addresses hold how many coins, excluding empty addresses.
2) A decentralized method to agree on one non-empty address (like the PoS mechanism).

If the address agreed on can proof it is online right now by signature (like PoS), it can insert a veto and another address is selected. If it is not online, it will be agreed that 0.1% of that addresses coins will commit suicide and be subtracted from the wallet's balance.

This creates a balance between a number desirable objectives:
1) Spending coins in order to not lose them. This is the deflation effect.
2) Keeping the wallet online in order to support the network.
3) Working against inflation to keep the price high even if people are mining
4) If mining gets harder, the value will increase even more because the amount of coins reduces.

The metaphor would be, if one wallet is able to veto, it is still "alive", but probably suicidal. If it does not reply, it committed suicide so that's what we write into the blockchain.  Smiley

That's it basically, feedback is welcome.

nice proposition, i like the idea of coin suicidal, your arguments are great, and may help to solve some problems regarding deflation.
But i don't hope the coin will go down to 1sat, if the community is more active then the price may stabilise higher, there are no dev here to dump it Smiley
this is why i am developping a new wallet, more interesting then the usual one.
Bagul

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:36:03 AM

interesting to see the reaction of the market. when you plan to add to the exchangers?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: