Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOICO]Suicide Coin | FULL POW | Scrypt [COMMUNITY]  (Read 12736 times)
martob (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:46:58 AM

Martbob, not trying to be annoying but how long will the whitepaper contest go? You said it's been extended but we've now passed the original deadline by one week ...  Wink

So when old coin holders decide to "Seppuku" their coins, they will get some SCD right? Where do these SCD come from? How much will be received that way? I'm afraid that given the huge amount of dead coins, SCD coin supply would increase pretty fast. People would just exchange their old coins for SCD and dump them on Yobit, so we would end up at 1 SAT pretty quickly as well ...  Undecided

The problem is that there is no real stuff you can spend SCD on, because nobody makes substantial profit from burning coins. The only way to get some value out of SCD is by selling them. Not trying to be harsh, just pointing out a possible problem here.

Hello gandalf, as you can see i have a roadmap in minde, releasing the coin with ugly wallet, in about 2 days the new wallet will be released, but only with basic functions, there will be only the classical send/receive/transactions/addresses functions available.
One to two weeks later there will be the second release with addCoin and exchange. After this, i will need around a week again to make the exchange functionnal.

now for the exchange, first some terminology :
when i say exchange, i mean the suicide exchange
when i say selling the SCD i mean external exchanges

now for the exchange, after the vote period ends, anyone will be able to buy/sell SCD/??? at the resired rate, the initial rate will be set by me proportionally to the dead coins coin supply. Now here it will depend on everyones trading skills, as there will be no fake folumes/transactions, you can earn a lot exchanging SCD for a dead coin, or, loosing it all, but what ever happens, at the end of the 5 days trading period, all the dead coins will be burned.
The objective is to trigger a high trading frequency on the dead coins, so, if you are a dead coin bag holder then you will sell them for SCD, the SCDs will come from traders who are interested to play as the volatility will be high. The outcome will depend on each ones trading skills, if you are a trader, and have been able to buy and sell with a profit, then lucky you are, if you are a bag holder, and have been able to sell, but been too greedy you bought some back and loosed them, then you are doomed.
You can earn a lot from dead coins speculation, but at the end, all the remaining coins will be burned except SCDs, so during this period people will have to buy SCDs in external exchanges to participate, it is the Suicide Exchange. You can earn a lot, as you can loose everything.

Now for the white papper, the deadline will be the exchange's release, as of now, you are the winner, but please be more expressive, a paragraph may not be enough. I have to finish the wallet first, and then i will be able to turn back to the coin as the wallet is the main feature of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martob (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:55:08 AM

Interesting graphic, and I like the idea behind the coin. But i have a few small points/questions. first:
1)The whole project had been done in 24h, except the logo, i did 15 days ago.
As a potential investor, this can be a little daunting. I understand the point you were trying to make in your post, however this particular quote can turn a fair number of people off.

2)Is there a particluar reason why you chose to go with scrypt as an algo? are there plans for an algo change in the future? there are many schools of thought as to 'what is the best algo' and I'm not plugging any specific one, but why scrypt? with all of the asics out there, it makes it difficult for a small miner to join the coin/communtiy.

Just things to think about. That being said however, I plan on throwing a few hashes towards this coin ... even if only to say I own some Smiley

Thank you for your interest, i took 15 minutes to realise the logo, but i did it 15 days before i release the project as i had this idea a long time ago. I did the website in 5 hours, the code, in 4 hours ( i have a good pc) but i don't know why it could turn people off ? my main concern is the project development, not doing fancy shiny graphics. I know other project who spend weeks on blahblah, after they do a fake whitepaper, something they can't realise, and then they go for ICO with a 1 year roadmap, a lot of fancy graphics, just because they don't have any knowledge about development, and devs doesn't work for free, so they can't conceive anything unless they have the required funds to realise the project, check Sasha from WAVES, they have so much troubles, and as i remember they are still in demo, the WAVE still doesn't exist.
Here, i am saying what is happening to the project as i try to give as much updates as possible, and i try to be in harmony with the community by asking for their participation.
Now for the scrypt, lets say that i feel more conftable with him rather then other algos. So if there is any hard fork to come, it will be easyer for me to realise it.
Welcome to the suicide community Cheesy
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:23:04 AM

I know that a lof you guys like the idea, so do i, and this is why i decided to speed up the release process, so :

Contest N°1

The redaction of a white paper

Object: Proof Of Suicidal
Content: How a blockchain could possibly suicide ? Can the client auto-uninstall after X period of innactivity or N blocks to sync ? What message can be displayed ? Will the wallet.dat be spared from the suicide ? What are the benefits for such protocole or blockchain ? Can it generate coins ? if yes, to who ?
Note: Be creative, anything can be created at this point, my duty will be to keep the project maintained and to help in the development of the white paper.
Reward: The best White paper will be rewarded by 10% of the premine (worth 10.000 SCD)
Delay: Starts on 25/12/2016 ends on 08/01/2017

To participate, just send me a PM with the white paper, and confirm the PM in the Thread with a message like : "White paper contest, submited work"
Anyone can participate, take it easy guys, i want us to have fun developing cool things  Cool

Unfortunately 10.000 SCD is wayyyy to few lol for me to write a paper, with my estimated mcap of this I could buy 100.000s with just a few Euros. I will just write it here and hope for donations. Cheesy My addy is B9KS47zjGf1vxt5k5XigLYbmciFFavU8KA.

Proof of Suicidal

It might be interesting to have coins commit "suicide" when the wallet is NOT online! Like an inverse PoS. Suicide rate would be a fixed percentage of the wallet's amount, like 0.1% each time. I'm not a blockchain programmer so I don't know how difficult this would be.

What is required is:
1) Each wallet keeps track of which addresses hold how many coins, excluding empty addresses.
2) A decentralized method to agree on one non-empty address (like the PoS mechanism).
(Alternatively, agree on any valid address and if its value is zero, nobody loses coins)

If the address agreed on can proof it is online right now by signature (like PoS), it can insert a veto and won't lose any coins. If it is not online, it will be agreed that 0.1% of that addresses coins will commit suicide and be subtracted from the wallet's balance.

This creates a balance between a number desirable objectives:
1) Spending coins in order to not lose them.
2) Keeping the wallet online in order to support the network.
3) Working against inflation to keep the price high even if people are mining
4) If mining gets harder, the value will increase even more because the amount of coins reduces.

The metaphor would be, if one wallet is able to veto, it is still "alive", but probably suicidal. If it does not reply, it committed suicide so that's what we write into the blockchain.  Smiley

That's it basically, feedback is welcome.

Now for the white papper, the deadline will be the exchange's release, as of now, you are the winner, but please be more expressive, a paragraph may not be enough. I have to finish the wallet first, and then i will be able to turn back to the coin as the wallet is the main feature of the project.

If you have any more questions regarding my proposal, I will be happy to discuss it here or via PM.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
martob (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:56:41 AM

It will be with a great pleasure to discuss it, but for now, the wallet must be finished, it is the first priority.
If the community wants to create a suicideDEVteam, then you can do it. My skype ID is : marto bragui
We can then create a discussion groupe.
---------------- Wallet update ---------------

Basic Wallet Release :

Basic functions coding ------------------ 75%
Style Coding --------------------------- 15%
Compiling ------------------------------ 0%
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 05:44:44 PM

I like the idea it seems like a good way to get rid of and make use of dead coins. Burn those suckers till there hardly any left and they super rare !
The only chance we have for those dead coins. I think there were only 2 other projects wanting to do something with dead coins. One was a total failure and the other had some good ideas behind it but just never quite worked out. I hope this does because it will benefit us all in the long run to cash in on some useless dead shitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 06:44:56 PM

So, all dead? You all committed suicide?  Grin

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:56:27 PM

So, all dead? You all committed suicide?  Grin

idk about others, but I'm alive and walking as a silent ninja on background in shadows, preparing myself to buy some coins as I get myself funded a bit first  Grin

would mine them as well, but sadly I don't have equipment for mining  Undecided

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

So, all dead? You all committed suicide?  Grin

idk about others, but I'm alive and walking as a silent ninja on background in shadows, preparing myself to buy some coins as I get myself funded a bit first  Grin

would mine them as well, but sadly I don't have equipment for mining  Undecided

I'm mining too as you can see, but I'm getting really few blocks...really really few.. I've something like 5k  Undecided
But as you can see, an idiot just joined with more than 350mhs, when he'll end. Then chain will be fucked up again. Nice job   zuarzalfa.

Someone wants to buy my coins?

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
martob (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:41:57 AM

The thread is till alive, it is just that i am working.
So here are some updates :

Basic Wallet Release :

Basic functions coding ------------------ 95%
Style Coding --------------------------- 80%
Compiling ------------------------------ 15%
Debuging ------------------------------ 60%

You must know that compiling this, is really tricky, long, and hard ( if you laugh reading this, then you are as deviant as i am)
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:17:37 PM

You must know that compiling this, is really tricky, long, and hard ( if you laugh reading this, then you are as deviant as i am)

Just wondering because normally I would compile, test and debug as I write the code, so there's always a working program ... it's kinda funny to see that you put compiling your software as an extra step.  Grin Anyway good luck, we're all looking forward to it!  Smiley

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
martob (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

Just wondering because normally I would compile, test and debug as I write the code, so there's always a working program ... it's kinda funny to see that you put compiling your software as an extra step.  Grin Anyway good luck, we're all looking forward to it!  Smiley

I added it now because last time i wasn't compiling it, and i better like to work with drafts first, see if it compiles well, and then write a clean code, and then debug, and then correct, then compile and so on
martob (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

New Wallet Release  Grin Grin Grin

First, before downloading the wallet you have to know some things about it :

- Backup your wallet.dat
- Only for windows users
- This is a "Draft" release, because i know that many people here are waiting it
- Again, be very cautious using it as it is very basic
- It doesn't supports encrypted wallets yet
- The display is temporar only, and will change
- Please don't say it is ugly or any shiny stuff, instead, give true interesting feedback
- This is a volatile release, it means that it may bug a lot
- Due to its "draft" nature, the daemon shall always be in the same directory with the wallet
- Please, let it the time to load, windows is slow by nature, i will fix this on later releases
- I would like you to test everything, try to spam buttons, do what ever you want to bring her down, and tell me how you did it, so i can correct/upgrade
- The wallet is in fact separated from the daemon, once it is matured, i will fuse them.

Happy testing Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://github.com/SuicideDev/SuicideCoin/releases/download/First/SuicideWallet.rar
martob (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:41:42 PM

I for got to add, you should keep the qt wallet and use it normally.
when you want to test, use the new one, but don't forget to backup wallet.dat
Lombaqe

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:48:12 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 08:35:28 PM by Lombaqe

to be honest..
it has good and bad on it

personally I like the idea of buttons being on side (even though most don't work still) and the "hiding" feature it has also when clicked again. I like the font itself also as it gives a nice touch on it, BUT

as for the font also, I think it needs to be one colored, not white and black striped(at least I saw it that way). that made it very hard to read,nearly impossible especially on black background.
also would be nice if you could get some nice mouse pointer when on top of text instead of the text "line" pointer.
as for last, after I closed it and was about to run the original wallet,I noticed that it left the suicided open on processes which prevented the original wallet to open till I forced it closed.

these are minor things really on fast peak of it, but just few things I thought I point them out. all in all,I'm looking forward for it to be completed  Wink

EDIT: might be also good idea to remove the possibility of negative values on send section as you put the amount through the arrows that pop up there and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't insert typed with s and not c?  Grin

On the part of any bugs,haven't noticed any errors so far that could crash the wallet nor do any harm.

l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:00:25 PM

I seem to have an issue on windows 10 Gateway laptop, i3 cpu 6gb ram. Each time i close and re-open the wallet, it seems to need to rebuild the blockchain, a small annoyance now, but when the chain grows and takes a few hours to sync, it could be very troubling.
martob (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:14:36 AM

I seem to have an issue on windows 10 Gateway laptop, i3 cpu 6gb ram. Each time i close and re-open the wallet, it seems to need to rebuild the blockchain, a small annoyance now, but when the chain grows and takes a few hours to sync, it could be very troubling.

Yes this is due to annother problem, it rebuilds the index of blocks, now that the draft wallet is done i think that i will on this problem.
But regarding rebuild time, it takes a couple of seconds to me (windows 10 4cores multithread i7 3.8 8gb ram)
martob (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:22:21 AM

to be honest..

personally I like the idea of buttons being on side (even though most don't work still) and the "hiding" feature it has also when clicked again. I like the font itself also as it gives a nice touch on it, BUT

as for the font also, I think it needs to be one colored, not white and black striped(at least I saw it that way). that made it very hard to read,nearly impossible especially on black background.
also would be nice if you could get some nice mouse pointer when on top of text instead of the text "line" pointer.
as for last, after I closed it and was about to run the original wallet,I noticed that it left the suicided open on processes which prevented the original wallet to open till I forced it closed.

these are minor things really on fast peak of it, but just few things I thought I point them out. all in all,I'm looking forward for it to be completed  Wink

EDIT: might be also good idea to remove the possibility of negative values on send section as you put the amount through the arrows that pop up there and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't insert typed with s and not c?  Grin

On the part of any bugs,haven't noticed any errors so far that could crash the wallet nor do any harm.

Thank you for your great comment, let me explain :

- There is only the dashboard for now, the other buttons are just to show what will be built in the wallet.
- The font is stripped, white colored on a black background, i understand that stripes can cause problems, so i will think about it in the next releases
- I forgot to change the pointer, and to deactivate text pointer, my fault, will be corrected
- Yes the close process is still having some randomness inside, will be corrected, i was aware of that but in my side it closes fine, this is why a draft release is great
- haha, you will find a lot of typo here, will fix it, will also change the negative values
I love your comments thank you a lot, could you please try to send a negative amount  ? i wonder what happens from your side, normally it shouldn't work
also, could you please tell me how you close the wallet ? there are different signals to close the wallet and i think that one of them doesn't work correctly.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

no, man we are all alive we're back from the dead after commiting suicide, what made us back is the thought that this coin will be a very strong coin and caan make a history of a dead meat back alive, the dev is quite good and can give everything just to make sure the coin will stay alive.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Lombaqe

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:59:41 PM

to be honest..

Thank you for your great comment, let me explain :

- There is only the dashboard for now, the other buttons are just to show what will be built in the wallet.
- The font is stripped, white colored on a black background, i understand that stripes can cause problems, so i will think about it in the next releases
- I forgot to change the pointer, and to deactivate text pointer, my fault, will be corrected
- Yes the close process is still having some randomness inside, will be corrected, i was aware of that but in my side it closes fine, this is why a draft release is great
- haha, you will find a lot of typo here, will fix it, will also change the negative values
I love your comments thank you a lot, could you please try to send a negative amount  ? i wonder what happens from your side, normally it shouldn't work
also, could you please tell me how you close the wallet ? there are different signals to close the wallet and i think that one of them doesn't work correctly.

I did try sending negative value to myself, nothing happened there didn't try sending positive value though, need to try that at some point also to see if it sends coins as should

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 01:30:28 AM

no, man we are all alive we're back from the dead after commiting suicide, what made us back is the thought that this coin will be a very strong coin and caan make a history of a dead meat back alive, the dev is quite good and can give everything just to make sure the coin will stay alive.

The coin is good and I got my airdrop very quickly ^^
I can't wait to see how it will work. It is very interesting to use dead coins as the driving force behind this coin that is celver you generate coins trading dead ones. Nice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print