Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is better? Cremation or Burial
Cremation - 43 (78.2%)
Burial - 12 (21.8%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preparation for Death. Cremation or Burial?  (Read 6339 times)
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:22:24 AM

I do not care what happens to my body after death. The body is clothing for the soul, and the soul is immortal and it does not matter what happens to her old clothes (body).

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Seccerius

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:01:21 PM

Cremation existed at all times, it is clean, profitable, convenient and no problems with the choice of the coffin. Cemeteries - this is a gloomy place that in vain occupies the territory. Therefore, my choice is cremation.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:50:58 PM

We have the same answer OP. It is cost-effective vs. buying cemetery lots + the casket. After death, they could just wrap me in white cloth, put me in those boxes for cremation and cremate me. It would be up to the family if they're going to scatter my ashes OR have a house shrine created for me. I wouldn't be able to complain about their choices, though.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:14:56 PM

Cremation existed at all times, it is clean, profitable, convenient and no problems with the choice of the coffin. Cemeteries - this is a gloomy place that in vain occupies the territory. Therefore, my choice is cremation.

Yep same here dude. For me, convenience for the ones that I leave behind is the major reason why I'd prefer cremation. The cost of having a lot in a cemetery, plus the burial expenses, and maintenance of the grave, I don't want to burden the people that i'll leave behind with all these things. Also, just imagining my dead flesh being eaten by worms and maggots in a dark hollow grave creeps me out a lot

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:34:13 PM

i choose burial because life after death has a new life I belive every people have souls and the souls come in a New world called heaven or hell thats why i choose to be good people and worship God
GooCust04

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:11:28 PM

I choose cremation. I hate to imagine how my body will be eaten by beetles and worms or cannibals. And even worse, if a necrophilus mocks my body ... no. Only cremation.
Forester618

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:11:01 PM

i choose burial because life after death has a new life I belive every people have souls and the souls come in a New world called heaven or hell thats why i choose to be good people and worship God
Even those who believe in God know that after death the soul leaves the body. What do you care what will happen to your body? I think you need to be sure to cremate the body not to turn our land into a burial ground. The dead should not interfere with the living.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:03:41 PM

Which one do you prefer? Burying your body or through cremation? For me, I choose Cremation. It is very cost effective. They will just cremate your body into ashes and you can chose whether by placing your ash into a container or scatter it anywhere. Unlike Burial, you will need a casket and even a lot to where they will bury your body. Cheesy Justify your answers please Smiley
I will choose burial. Once they'll cremate your body, they will also fade you in their memories while in burial, they will still remember your memories. They will also feel that you will still exist because of your body are already there. It is also a family tradition to bury of death people. It depends to the person if she/he wants to cremate his/her body. I couldn't accept that my body will burn into ashes and scattered everywhere. I am afraid to fire. I am afraid to see my body into fire. I born in a good way so I must died in a good way too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:26:32 PM

Which one do you prefer? Burying your body or through cremation? For me, I choose Cremation. It is very cost effective. They will just cremate your body into ashes and you can chose whether by placing your ash into a container or scatter it anywhere. Unlike Burial, you will need a casket and even a lot to where they will bury your body. Cheesy Justify your answers please Smiley
I will choose burial. Once they'll cremate your body, they will also fade you in their memories while in burial, they will still remember your memories. They will also feel that you will still exist because of your body are already there. It is also a family tradition to bury of death people. It depends to the person if she/he wants to cremate his/her body. I couldn't accept that my body will burn into ashes and scattered everywhere. I am afraid to fire. I am afraid to see my body into fire. I born in a good way so I must died in a good way too.
Guys, I'm still not ready for such a decision. I just read the topic and your comments and I was already scared of the thought of what will happen to my body after death.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:19:09 AM

Burial and cremating our body is just the same, I mean memories will remain on our love ones because it can't be burn by anything, so we don't have to worry about this, and you won't even feel the cremation, if your dead body would be cremated for example because you are already a dead person, so, there is nothing to worry about it.

And we can't control our life, we don't know when we are going to die or when we want to die, because we are not the ones who are holding our lives, it is God who controls all creatures, plants, and so on in this planet.
darkseid1199

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

i personally will choose cremation, the prices of coffins are sky rocketing and i dont want to place undue pressure on my family so i will choose the easy way out and i also dont want people to see me all stuffed up like a ballon. Hell No.
wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:37:09 AM

i personally will choose cremation, the prices of coffins are sky rocketing and i dont want to place undue pressure on my family so i will choose the easy way out and i also dont want people to see me all stuffed up like a ballon. Hell No.
And my old people always collected their own money for death. As far as I'm aware, so do many, so as not to burden the relatives. Therefore, all are ready at the appointed time for burial. But to burn my body, I think you need to be prepared psychologically to bequeath it.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:12:15 PM

That is why some people are preparing about their death. They already bought a place already in a cemetery so that in case of emergency, the person has already a place to rest. I think coffin is already included. All you need is to create a will and give it to your wife or husband so in case you died, everything is taken care of.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:17:11 AM

burial of course if our body buried on the ground because our memories last forever and you could visit it everytime you want..., because we are created from the dust...and our bodies made of dust..so that it also returns into dust,,.and the judgement has coming our body will revive again.. a burial is you just like sleeping...
Warg

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

Better freezing. After several years people may find a way to immortality and unfreeze you
Warg

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:13:17 AM

The reason for them to unfreeze you after 10 - 20 years is because you know where bitcoins is stashed and by that time they will cost the whole fortune
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:28:30 AM

Well I would prefer burial rather than cremation,
I don't know I just want it to be the old fashion way.
IamMachine

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:49:02 AM

To be honest, I do not care what happens to me after death. I don't believe in an afterlife. I'm more inclined to cremation. It is not so pollute the earth. See how much useless land for cemeteries.

I, too, do not care what happens to my body after death, but cremation is still better. Do not worry about choosing a coffin and polluting the land.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

I have been thinking about it for years. I dunno why but burial is even more scary than death for me. Stucking inside of ground and being there for ever. So scary. I prefer cremation. But unfortunately it is not possible in my country.
lovenhom

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:03:19 PM

I think I like buried more. Because that is the traditional way and I am the man of tradition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: