Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is better? Cremation or Burial
Cremation - 43 (78.2%)
Burial - 12 (21.8%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preparation for Death. Cremation or Burial?  (Read 6335 times)
Alexzap

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:03:00 PM

I'm for cremation. It does not pollute the environment and the cemetery will be more compact. Imagine how on earth cities for the dead. This whole area is not suitable for living and farming. Why is that?
btvlGainer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:12:58 PM

I'm for cremation. It does not pollute the environment and the cemetery will be more compact. Imagine how on earth cities for the dead. This whole area is not suitable for living and farming. Why is that?

Over time, cemeteries are cleaned and houses are built in their place, but living there is very dangerous. Therefore, cremation is the best option.
canine2017

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:54:30 PM

I'm an atheist and I do not understand why bury people in the huge areas which is not always enough if you can solve the problem at the expense of the cremation. All big cities are constantly experiencing problems with places of burial.
Gilf

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:58:14 PM

I'm an atheist and I do not understand why bury people in the huge areas which is not always enough if you can solve the problem at the expense of the cremation. All big cities are constantly experiencing problems with places of burial.

This is now a business. Imagine how many people will be ruined if you stop using the cemetery for burial.
Samuel21

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:12:22 PM

This is now a business. Imagine how many people will be ruined if you stop using the cemetery for burial.
In my country, the cemetery is a very lucrative criminal business. If people are cremated, they will still find a way to make money on human misery. I am sure that the method of burial, the cost of the procedure will only increase.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:20:24 PM

In my country, the cemetery is a very lucrative criminal business. If people are cremated, they will still find a way to make money on human misery. I am sure that the method of burial, the cost of the procedure will only increase.
Same here. You are supposed to buy a spot on the cemetery and it's valid for a certain time like 50 years. After that time if nobody comes to pay the rent your grave might get demolished and the spot is sold to someone else. If you get cremated at least you won't take much space and won't have to put a burden of rebuying the spot on your family.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:27:33 AM

I will much prefer of a being buried or burial , cremation for me is something like pain to see ,you're already dead and you will be burn in fire .i know we cant feel it but its not good for me .
SimmonenY

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

I'll save some bitcoins so my children and grandchildren have money to cremate me. I don't want to take space and my relatives' time to visit me, so I'll just have my ashes wherever they'll want (it won't matter to me anyway).
VTCutch

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:17:57 PM

I'll save some bitcoins so my children and grandchildren have money to cremate me. I don't want to take space and my relatives' time to visit me, so I'll just have my ashes wherever they'll want (it won't matter to me anyway).

I also want to be cremated and my body did not occupy a place on earth after death. So it will be cleaner and much better.
Barrymore

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:39:39 PM

I also want to be cremated and my body did not occupy a place on earth after death. So it will be cleaner and much better.
Interesting turns. The majority of people support cremation, but the bulk of the graves takes place in the usual way. Why? Maybe we're kidding ourselves, and really not ready for cremation?
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:49:24 PM

As far as I know, burying in the soil is the Christian tradition. Ancient people burned their dead relatives on the bonfire. The same way is in practice nowadays in India. I`m respect all traditions and cultures. People must have the right to choose the way to say last goodbye.
Podgor

Activity: 401

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:10:15 PM

Organs donated and the rest burned?

coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:19:25 PM

This option can be even much better. After death, you can give your healthy organs to the sick people who need it, and burn the rest.
Alexzap

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:55:52 PM

This option can be even much better. After death, you can give your healthy organs to the sick people who need it, and burn the rest.
And the remnants of the cremated body and make them cubic Zirconia. I heard that there is such a technology. It seems to me very convenient. No need for cemeteries. All generations can be stored in one vase.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:57:21 PM

I'd like my body to be cremated and my ashes turned into diamond, LOL.

No but seriously, burial is a waste of good land that could have been used for housing, since many cemeteries tend to be near urban areas anyway. Also, this need not end the cemetery business. They can just allow mausoleums to house urns rather than coffins.

They don't seem to like it though. In the cemetery where our family has bought plots, there's a limit to how many urns can be placed in a mausoleum. To be fair to them though, they allow an urn in the plot even if you already have a coffin down there.

If cities don't have restrictions though, I'd rather just have an altar or alcove in the house to display all the urns. Less hassle during ceremonies.

And the remnants of the cremated body and make them cubic Zirconia. I heard that there is such a technology. It seems to me very convenient. No need for cemeteries. All generations can be stored in one vase.

Um, was that zirconia? I thought those were actual diamonds. I know there are hair diamonds for keepsakes so it's probably possible to turn the whole body's ashes into one.

Such a shame we can't be turned to glass. At first I though that was possible but when I checked online I only saw someone incorporating a few pinch of ash into glass bead.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:15:54 PM

Which one do you prefer? Burying your body or through cremation? For me, I choose Cremation. It is very cost effective. They will just cremate your body into ashes and you can chose whether by placing your ash into a container or scatter it anywhere. Unlike Burial, you will need a casket and even a lot to where they will bury your body. Cheesy Justify your answers please Smiley

Nowadays, when we are going to talk about the practicality cremation is the answer for that things. Now if we are going to talk about burial to others of course this one of the best, because at least while in the burial period they their loved ones anyhow and they are much more comfortable in that way and it was already an ancient belief too that we inherited to our ancestors.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 12:47:26 AM

Which one do you prefer? Burying your body or through cremation? For me, I choose Cremation. It is very cost effective. They will just cremate your body into ashes and you can chose whether by placing your ash into a container or scatter it anywhere. Unlike Burial, you will need a casket and even a lot to where they will bury your body. Cheesy Justify your answers please Smiley

Nowadays, when we are going to talk about the practicality cremation is the answer for that things. Now if we are going to talk about burial to others of course this one of the best, because at least while in the burial period they their loved ones anyhow and they are much more comfortable in that way and it was already an ancient belief too that we inherited to our ancestors.
Thats it , it is naturally tradition that a person who is dead to be buried . Cremation is a newly born tradition only because of technology and as years go by .Theres nothing wrong with this to what people before to die wants their body to be buried or cremate.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:06:11 PM

It's difficult question.
I believe in life after death, eternal spiritual world.
Somebody told me that our spirit, after death, is still connected with our body and can't leave right away.
If we send body for cremation, it's shock for our spirit.
I don't know if this explanation is right but, I think, I will choose burial.

Great choice, I rather choose burial than cremation. I see no reason for cremating a someone's body after they're death. It's like a disrespect to a statue of someone Smiley
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

Wow, that's wonderful! Different people different thoughts and ideology. Grin
Marcus_2017

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:15:31 PM

Wow, that's wonderful! Different people different thoughts and ideology. Grin
Why do you think this is disrespectful? In India always burned the corpses, and the ashes poured into the Ganges. No it is not considered disrespectful. The human body in the decay poisons the land and the graves makes no sense. The memory of the man lives in the minds and not in the monuments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: