Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $14 Loan - 7 Days  (Read 501 times)
UGMZ (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 09:18:30 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 02:34:25 AM by UGMZ

No need for loan anymore.  The forum police shut me down for even asking!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:30:30 AM

Hi Guys I'm away from home for the holidays and needing $14 loan for some "additional" festive food!

Looking for $14 for maximum of 7 days.
Will repay $21   that $1 for every day of the loan.

Tis the season to be jolly. fa la la la la, la la la la,

Thanks in advance!

No Collateral = No Loan.

Read some stickie (if not all of them...), before you post here.
Your singing isn't going to do any good... I see you soon red though... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
UGMZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 01:40:31 AM

Hi Guys I'm away from home for the holidays and needing $14 loan for some "additional" festive food!

Looking for $14 for maximum of 7 days.
Will repay $21   that $1 for every day of the loan.

Tis the season to be jolly. fa la la la la, la la la la,

Thanks in advance!

No Collateral = No Loan.

Read some stickie (if not all of them...), before you post here.
Your singing isn't going to do any good... I see you soon red though... Roll Eyes

I see a few topics where there is no colat?

I doubt ill see red here. I'm on 100's of forums, with fantastic rep.. Just because I'm new here. Don't judge Smiley

Anyway

Merry Xmas!!

Ps.. Your right.. I'm a terrible singer!  So i'll give you that one! Smiley
UGMZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 01:52:23 AM

Great.. Post that then Vod gives me 2 - trusts...

You guys really know how to make new members feel good.

Loan application removed...

PS... I do have collateral.. If anyone wanted to offer me a loan they could ASK for some,, I shouldn't need to Post what I have unless asked...

Merry Xmas... Assholes...

Ps  Check my sig... I have a youtube with over 125K subscribes... All you had to do was say....
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 02:00:31 AM

Great.. Post that then Vod gives me 2 - trusts...

You guys really know how to make new members feel good.

Loan application removed...

PS... I do have collateral.. If anyone wanted to offer me a loan they could ASK for some,, I shouldn't need to Post what I have unless asked...

Merry Xmas... Assholes...

[EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

The rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" means that in order to get a loan you must give collateral that is equal, or preferably higher to the amount you are being loaned.

If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.

Usually, people aren't willing to lend to accounts that could have been made in <2 hours with no collateral. Would you just simply give $14 to some random person on the internet because they say they'll pay back?

UGMZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 02:04:26 AM

Not really random with 125k youtube subscribers and a forum of my own now am I..

Ps.. look at my post quality I am here to promote It security services if you check my posts,

This horrible RED will put people off me now thinking "must be another scammer"  why? because I asked for $14? lol.

Its no issue loan request has been removed, Sticky have now been read and fully understood..

Wont happen again! Smiley

Thanks

PS that sticky is not "official" rules.. its from a member.. So that dose not really count..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 02:16:25 AM

PS that sticky is not "official" rules.. its from a member.. So that dose not really count..

The negative trust is also from a member - so it does not really count either.  You can ignore it.

I have a policy to give users a second chance.  If you contribute to the community in a positive way for the next month, and do not ask for any more loans, I can remove the non "official" trust.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 02:16:49 AM

Not really random with 125k youtube subscribers and a forum of my own now am I..

Ps.. look at my post quality I am here to promote It security services if you check my posts,

Eh. Lots of people have scammed regardless of their perceived aim in the forum... check out what happened to a lot of reputable individuals in the past.

This horrible RED will put people off me now thinking "must be another scammer"  why? because I asked for $14? lol.
Although some on the forum may stigmatize harshly against those that have negative trust, it's not like anything you point out should be taken as less important than someone without negative trust - say a signature spammer.

Its no issue loan request has been removed, Sticky have now been read and fully understood..

Good! I'm glad that you're at least willing to learn from these kinds of events instead of whining like a ten year-old whose mom won't buy him a chocolate bar at the grocery store.

And red trust is not always based on rules, either. You should keep in mind that feedback is never moderated but rather based on the opinion of the user giving it. If you have a problem, PM them or create a thread.

UGMZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 02:32:42 AM

The negative trust is also from a member - so it does not really count either.  You can ignore it.

I have a policy to give users a second chance.  If you contribute to the community in a positive way for the next month, and do not ask for any more loans, I can remove the non "official" trust.

That seems fair, I just never read the rules before posting as I has seen some other loan requests and no mention of colat.

Live and learn,  Just thought that it might be a bad thing having a big red thing next to my name when I am trying to pitch for lets be serious here quite sensitive work.  Especially being it cyber security, 
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 03:57:20 AM

That seems fair

You'll find not too many users do this.  Too much work when they just want to do a quick scam. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
UGMZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 05:37:09 PM

That seems fair

You'll find not too many users do this.  Too much work when they just want to do a quick scam. 

Noted and understood!   Keep eyes on my topic about bitdice and there hacking challenge.. Thats where ill be most active most likely since its the reason I'm here.

Merry xmas by the way vod! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: