Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH wallet  (Read 483 times)
CryptoFlare (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:03:27 AM

Well I am to mine etherium and also to buy some .. But recent of DAO attack of ether led me to think twice of it. I want a wallet that provides security to my ETH. But couldn't find any one. Sad please suggest me a wallet for long term storing of Etherium and that provides the best security.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:13:33 AM

the first you can use dekstop wallet in ethereum official
you can download in ethereum.org
and the best online wallet and much people use https://www.myetherwallet.com

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:38:25 AM

DAO attack has nothing to do with your wallet security. If you want wallet security, keep the wallet on your own machine, encrypt it, and backup it. Don't use online wallet. We've been hearing so many incidents regarding online wallets.
CryptoFlare (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:32:21 PM

DAO attack has nothing to do with your wallet security. If you want wallet security, keep the wallet on your own machine, encrypt it, and backup it. Don't use online wallet. We've been hearing so many incidents regarding online wallets.
thanks for telling me about that .. Now I will use wallet on my machine . but tell me how to encrypt and backup it?
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:40:39 PM

We've been hearing so many incidents regarding online wallets.

in most cases i've seen, the problem weren't the service but the user.
people use weak password, infected computers, dont store the privkey in a safeplace and, when the hack happens, "the problem were the wallet".

if you're not careful, doest matter if it online or not, you will be hacked eventually.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:46:22 PM

You may use ETH wallet in poloniex.com,security very good
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:48:28 PM

Well I am to mine etherium and also to buy some .. But recent of DAO attack of ether led me to think twice of it. I want a wallet that provides security to my ETH. But couldn't find any one. Sad please suggest me a wallet for long term storing of Etherium and that provides the best security.
Well in my experience when use ETH wallet, I have used jaxx.io check on here https://jaxx.io
It is safe in my experience, I don't get anu problem when using it, and not only ETH we also put other altcoins are like LTC, DASH,ZCash, augur, Dao and bitcoin on one application.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:15:38 PM

https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases

Download your mist wallet and keep your amount for safe in your computer.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: