Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Winklevoss brothers in altcoin section!  (Read 2260 times)
50cent_rapper (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:36:34 AM

Max Kordek (not a programmer) took Crypti source code (the product of Boris Povod hard work) and gathered 12'000 BTC on ICO, or 10 000 000 $$$.

Sasha Ivanov (not a programmer) took Scorex source code (the product of kushti hard work) and gathered almost 29662 BTC on ICO, or 23 000 000 $$$.

The programmer tonych work hard and decided to give his new coin (the product of his hard work) for FREE to people, for those who just link their BTC address at special site.

Now here is the interesting part: both Kordek and Ivanov took their ICO money and link their wallets, so they now control 20% and 10% of tonych coin :-)

What a nice pair we have in cryptoland! Max Kordek and Sasha Ivanov looks so different, but they act the same way as if they are brothers!

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:41:28 AM

They both followed the rules, I don't see what is wrong. Redirect your anger towards somebody/something else.

50cent_rapper (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:55:47 AM

They both followed the rules, I don't see what is wrong. Redirect your anger towards somebody/something else.

Oh, I'm not angry. I'm a big supporter of the twins.
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:11:33 AM

ICO are borrowed money need to work out new stuff, so adding to their ICO money it is fine, as long as it is spent in an open way. If it goes to their own private wallet, then it is steal.
nowclever

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:41:36 AM

Tonych is a genius and very kind person, he offers people so much money, if this coin is worthless, the world will be more fair. Max and Sasha don't deserve so much money from byteball. 
richwang01

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:44:02 AM

ICO are borrowed money need to work out new stuff, so adding to their ICO money it is fine, as long as it is spent in an open way. If it goes to their own private wallet, then it is steal.
Totally agree, there free byteballs should distributed to all of Lisk/Waves ICO participates.
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:05:05 AM

Now here is the interesting part: both Kordek and Ivanov took their ICO money and link their wallets, so they now control 20% 2% and 10% 1% of tonych coin :-)

Fixed this for you. First round only distributes 10% of all coins.

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:16:08 AM

Totally agree, there free byteballs should distributed to all of Lisk/Waves ICO participates.

Any problems? Smiley

I contacted Sasha Ivanov, founder of Waves, about the linked address 1NGfrU4YNp8dox1gLeUDyjD5Vpfck9no5j that has 4800 BTC from Waves ICO.  His response was that if the project is successful, he is going to distribute our coin as dividend to Waves holders.

So, even the largest (so far) whale in our distribution is a kind of collective investment entity.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:55:44 AM

There is nothing wrong in doing so and have done nothing wrong but I hope the token collected will not go into their personal wallet since the fund used is from the platform fund and should be utilised to the develop the platform
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 09:43:58 AM

Awesome they'll become richer than the Winklevoss brothers Grin

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
ShlomoGoyimberg

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:19:36 AM

*yawn*

Sasha isn't a coder? I guess he isn't Russian or a physicist either, right?  Roll Eyes

mvag

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:28:38 AM

Sasha Ivanov promised to distribute Byteball to Waves holders. Let's hope he keeps his promise.

I contacted Sasha Ivanov, founder of Waves, about the linked address 1NGfrU4YNp8dox1gLeUDyjD5Vpfck9no5j that has 4800 BTC from Waves ICO.  His response was that if the project is successful, he is going to distribute our coin as dividend to Waves holders.
soloasi

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:23:22 PM

Sasha Ivanov promised to distribute Byteball to Waves holders. Let's hope he keeps his promise.

i still dont get it.  Huh
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:17:45 PM

Now here is the interesting part: both Kordek and Ivanov took their ICO money and link their wallets, so they now control 20% and 10% of tonych coin :-)

U guys are always fussing about the glaring point being that byteball was a giveway to scammed waves bagholders and not supposed to undermine someones trust by giving two leading rats the share proportional to their waves balances. Aside, the latter dumbass namely waves founder looks like his face has just been punched.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:19:16 PM

Totally. Look at his mug. It asks the second punch.

yvv
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 03:34:03 PM

No, they did not follow the rules. They are not supposed to use investor's funds for personal enrichment.

ShlomoGoyimberg

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:38:35 PM

Totally. Look at his mug. It asks the second punch.

Sasha would probably kick your weeb ass, Russians don't fuck around when it comes to that shit, it's alright to be jealous he's a self made millionaire and you're some shabbos goy on an internet forum complaining about those who are more successful than you.
ShlomoGoyimberg

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:39:57 PM

No, they did not follow the rules. They are not supposed to use investor's funds for personal enrichment.

If they don't use investors funds for personal enrichment how do you expect them to feed their families? Wake up idiot!
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:46:05 PM

No one forced anyone to give these guys money.
"A fool and his riches are soon parted"

If you don't like it don't buy it. I wouldn't give a dime to any of these ICOs.

yvv
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 03:51:24 PM

If they don't use investors funds for personal enrichment how do you expect them to feed their families? Wake up idiot!

Son, did your mommy ever teach you not to be rude with strangers? No? Then go fuck yourself.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: