Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lock edit  (Read 1606 times)
CapitalTalk (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:06:56 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:02:39 AM by CapitalTalk

lock edit.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:05:22 PM

Sent him the account he was asking for.
Now just waiting to get paid for it.
Will update next time he comes online cause asked him if he secured the account yet and that was 20 minutes ago. Undecided
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:25:43 PM

Lol, That is strange that why a person is going to buy a red trust account. I think you do not know about the trust system and are misguided. the best accounts are green trust accounts and it is not good that you do your work with buying accounts but try to work on this forum with that newbie account and when you will learn about the forum and will have a good image and trust on the forum then you will get a green trust. Accounts with red trust are not good because no one will deal with you in any matter.
CapitalTalk (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:56:34 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:01:53 AM by CapitalTalk

Will update next time he comes online cause asked him if he secured the account yet and that was 20 minutes ago. Undecided
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:42:00 PM

Lol, That is strange that why a person is going to buy a red trust account. I think you do not know about the trust system and are misguided. the best accounts are green trust accounts and it is not good that you do your work with buying accounts but try to work on this forum with that newbie account and when you will learn about the forum and will have a good image and trust on the forum then you will get a green trust. Accounts with red trust are not good because no one will deal with you in any matter.
I don't think he don't know anything about Trust system. even he's just a newbie but he still now about Red trust.. and see he's offering only 3$ for them. so there is no doubt he is totally aware of that what he's buying. but he's buying them intentionally..   
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2128
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:20:30 PM

I think he will use the red trust bitcointalk account in some altcoin signature campaign since a lot of altcoin signature campaign are accepting red trust member or he will use it in bad activities? I'm not sure but probably the answer is he will join in some altcoin signature campaign or maybe he will use it in bad activities?

I don't know why you sent first your account even the OP is a newbie? but I hope he will not you scam.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:48:17 AM

I think he will use the red trust bitcointalk account in some altcoin signature campaign since a lot of altcoin signature campaign are accepting red trust member or he will use it in bad activities? I'm not sure but probably the answer is he will join in some altcoin signature campaign or maybe he will use it in bad activities?

I don't know why you sent first your account even the OP is a newbie? but I hope he will not you scam.

I totally agree with your first statement.. reason of buying red trust account is probably to join altcoin signature campaigns.. most altcoins don't hire qualified campaign manager. and they've beeing handled by newbie users who don't even know how the forum works.. and what is red trust.  they allow red trust and scammers to the campaign and pay them lots of coins.
those campaign managers should be reported and stop these activities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: