Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:00:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello! New comer here ;)  (Read 1528 times)
dineshkp (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:23:04 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 07:34:56 PM by dineshkp

Hi,

You can call me Dinesh! As you can see I am newbie to bitcointalk.org and noob to bitcoins. Though I do have some experience with bitcoin mining, wallets, faucets and stuff I still consider myself a noob who is on the path of learning.

The main reason I have joined the forum is to learn about bitcoins, trading bitcoins and the scope of bitcoins in the coming future. The current growth of bitcoins has really aroused the interest in me to get my hands on some bitcoins.

I deal with domain names as well. I have a few bitcoin related domain names in my possession.

You may have guessed, I am also a member on namepros forum which is domainers community. I go by the same username.

I am looking forward to gain a wealth of knowledge and have a wonderful experience on bitcointalk. I am also looking to the days I can give back to the community.

Hope to see you all on the forum Smiley

I Wish everyone a Merry Christmas & A prosperous New Year 2017 Smiley

- Dinesh
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 06:28:32 PM

Hi,

You can call me Dinesh! As you can see I am newbie to bitcointalk.org and noob to bitcoins. Though I do have some experience with bitcoin mining, wallets, faucets and stuff I still consider myself a noob who is on the
path of learning.

Welcome.

The main reason I have joined the forum is to learn about bitcoins, trading bitcoins and the scope of bitcoins in the coming future. The current growth of bitcoins has really aroused the interest in me to get my hands on some bitcoins.

I deal with domain names as well. I have a few bitcoin related domain names in my possession:
  • BTCSellers.com
  • BTCAdvice.com
  • ProBTC.com
  • TradeBit.co.in

You can trade those in the digital goods section -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

You may have guessed, I am also a member on namepros forum which is domainers community. I go by the same username.

I am looking forward to gain a wealth of knowledge and have a wonderful experience on bitcointalk. I am also looking to the days I can give back to the community.

- Dinesh

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
dineshkp (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:32:30 PM

Hi Shorena!

Welcome.

Thank you.

You can trade those in the digital goods section -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

Thank you for the pointer. I'll look into it.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:09:53 PM

I deal with domain names as well. I have a few bitcoin related domain names in my possession:
  • BTCSellers.com
  • BTCAdvice.com
  • ProBTC.com
  • TradeBit.co.in

Your domain names are pretty bad. I hope ur motivation to post here is not only advertise this, but to learn and help others.
Im really hoping that.
dineshkp (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:25:32 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 07:37:38 PM by dineshkp

Your domain names are pretty bad. I hope ur motivation to post here is not only advertise this, but to learn and help others.
Im really hoping that.

Thank you for your opinion. I am not here just for the sale. I am here to learn and contribute as I have mentioned. I am still going through the forum topics and getting a hang of things.

I understand your concern, I only hope to clear your doubt with the passage of time.

My motivation, above all things, is to learn and share my experience. If you are on namepros you can catch me there using the below link:

https://www.namepros.com/members/dineshkp.982923/

Though I appreciate your opinion I would like to quote a modified saying, "One man's thrash, another man's gold"

Cheers! Smiley

Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year  Grin

EDIT: Thank you for the cold welcome...  Tongue

EDIT2: I decided to remove the part where the domain names are listed. You can find them in the digital goods section. Thanks again to shorena for pointing me out in the right direction. I was struggling to locate the right place I should be posting it in.
nrm4bits

Activity: 132
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:02:05 AM

The only thing i can say to you is Welcome!.
As you can see i'm newbie as well, so below i'll list some useful threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1326821.0 - List of scam sites
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1217042.0 - The one thread to link them all

Smiley
jhony99

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:26:10 AM

welcome , i wish you merry chrismas Wink Wink
jhony99

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:32:45 AM

Im really hoping that.

Thank you for your opinion. I am not here just for the sale. I am here to learn and contribute as I have mentioned. I am still going through the forum topics and getting a hang of things.

I understand your concern, I only hope to clear your doubt with the passage of time.

My motivation, above all things, is to learn and share my experience. If you are on namepros you can catch me there using the below link:

https://www.namepros.com/members/dineshkp.982923/

Though I appreciate your opinion I would like to quote a modified saying, "One man's thrash, another man's gold"

Cheers! Smiley

Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year  Grin

EDIT: Thank you for the cold welcome...  Tongue

EDIT2: I decided to remove the part where the domain names are listed. You can find them in the digital goods section. Thanks again to shorena for pointing me out in the right direction. I was struggling to locate the right place I should be posting it in.

i will tell you too..dont trust noone even using escrow you not gona lost your money but you can waist your time too...namepros is very good forum..and rules are hard .
Rokket

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:50:46 AM

you welcome  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

you should read this too this scammer using multiple account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1713882.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1724554.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713699.0

his new account  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=177134
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:15:49 AM

Welcome to Bitcointalk Dinesh... From your name, it seems like you are from India. If you want, then you can visit the India sub-forum in the local:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=89.0

It is one of the most active local sub-forums around here.

Also, keep an eye on your Trust reputation, and stay away from scammers.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:47:04 AM

You come in a right place, as you said you wanna know about bitcoin, So that's why i also agree with you, Bitcointalk is a good plate forum, where we know very well about bitcoin and gain knowledge about all crypto currencies. First time, when i join bitcointalk, than only one thought in my mind, because in that time, i really didn't know well about bitcoin and online gambling, but when i came here than i earn money and also gain knowledge and information.   
dineshkp (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:23:16 AM

The only thing i can say to you is Welcome!.
As you can see i'm newbie as well, so below i'll list some useful threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1326821.0 - List of scam sites
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1217042.0 - The one thread to link them all

Smiley

Thank you nrm4bits. The two links you have provided is helping a lot. I appreciate it Smiley

welcome , i wish you merry chrismas Wink Wink

Hi jhonny 99, Thank you!. I hope you had a great Christmas as well  Cheesy I wish you a Prosperous New Year 2017.

i will tell you too..dont trust noone even using escrow you not gona lost your money but you can waist your time too...namepros is very good forum..and rules are hard .
Yes. We have people trying to fool others, but hey business is trust right? We have to be cautious though and take all into account all measures to make sure we are dealing with a serious buyer/seller. I thank you for your advice, I'll be cautious Wink

Namepros is great, I have never felt the rules hard, guess I am the person who would have had the same rules if were in-charge  Grin Anyhow, Namepros is what is it is, a great community, because of the rules.

Hey Rokket, Thank you! I'll be careful Smiley

Welcome to Bitcointalk Dinesh... From your name, it seems like you are from India. If you want, then you can visit the India sub-forum in the local:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=89.0

It is one of the most active local sub-forums around here.

Also, keep an eye on your Trust reputation, and stay away from scammers.

Hi bryant.coleman, Thank you! Yes I am from India. I have checked out the local forum, it is buzzing. Looking forward to engage with the discussions Smiley

Thank you for the pointer regarding the Trust Reputation. I would like to know how the trust system works, is it reputation added to our profile by other members or is it something we gain by over the time activity.

You come in a right place, as you said you wanna know about bitcoin, So that's why i also agree with you, Bitcointalk is a good plate forum, where we know very well about bitcoin and gain knowledge about all crypto currencies. First time, when i join bitcointalk, than only one thought in my mind, because in that time, i really didn't know well about bitcoin and online gambling, but when i came here than i earn money and also gain knowledge and information.   

Hi BitcoinPC, Thank you! I am looking forward to a similar outcome what you have gained Smiley So far I feel the same, BitcoinTalk is a great place with wealth of information about crypto-currencies.

Hope you all had a great Christmas. Wish you all a Prosperous New Year 2017 Smiley
Enjoy the holidays  Cheesy It speeds away so fast, wish someone could give it a speeding ticket and make it go slow.. lol  Grin
alphablitzer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:13:38 AM

Hello Dinesh, welcome to BTC Talk! It's good to see that you're passionate about learning more about bitcoins. I wonder why do you have domain names and not know much about bitcoin?

Anyways, have fun! Merry Christmas and Advanced Happy New Year!
dineshkp (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:02:26 AM

Hello Dinesh, welcome to BTC Talk! It's good to see that you're passionate about learning more about bitcoins. I wonder why do you have domain names and not know much about bitcoin?

Anyways, have fun! Merry Christmas and Advanced Happy New Year!

Hi Alphablitzer, Thank you! I would like to quote my OP:

Though I do have some experience with bitcoin mining, wallets, faucets and stuff I still consider myself a noob who is on the path of learning.

I do have some knowledge about bitcoins and a few other altcoins. I also have setup my personal wallet using the native bitcoin client, I have tried mining solo and in pool. Though I don't have much experience I understand how stuff works. It was all out of curiosity. I have also tried faucets, I remember the days when the faucets gave out 500 to 5000 satoshis for an average claim. Now a days getting a 100 on average seems BIG  Wink That is the rise in BTC value and I am very mych happy about it.

About the domains I own, a year back or so I was hunting for a good name to setup a site where I can share info about earning free satoshis online, also I would earn a passive income through refferals. Probtc.com was a result of the hunt, and the other names I picked up since I felt they were good. I got some offers on them, I am looking for a higher price so it is open to make offers.

I have decided to develop probtc.com again, seeing the growth of bitcoins in the past few months and the traction it is gaining.

Cheers!

Wish you a prosperous New Year 2017  Cheesy
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:15:06 PM

Hi,

You can call me Dinesh! As you can see I am newbie to bitcointalk.org and noob to bitcoins. Though I do have some experience with bitcoin mining, wallets, faucets and stuff I still consider myself a noob who is on the path of learning.

I deal with domain names as well. I have a few bitcoin related domain names in my possession.

- Dinesh
Welcome to the forum and happy new year too, buddy you came on the right place  you  will be learning a lot of good things here,starting from creating ,choosing the right kind of wallet,where to earn bitcoin amd many other things related to bitcoin. Enjoy your stay here  buddy.
DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:26:02 PM

Welcome to the forum , Dinesh! I hope you'll get to know about Bitcoin more and more.
dineshkp (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:32:39 PM

Hi,

- Dinesh
Welcome to the forum and happy new year too, buddy you came on the right place  you  will be learning a lot of good things here,starting from creating ,choosing the right kind of wallet,where to earn bitcoin amd many other things related to bitcoin. Enjoy your stay here  buddy.

Hi pealr12! Thank you Smiley

Welcome to the forum , Dinesh! I hope you'll get to know about Bitcoin more and more.

Hi DLCseller! Thank you Smiley
Buthenis

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:48:19 PM

Hello everyone,
I'm also a newbie. I come here to learn about your experiences on BTC
Hope I can receive your helps.  Thank you.

Merry Christmas to all of you.
dineshkp (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:53:22 PM

Hello everyone,
I'm also a newbie. I come here to learn about your experiences on BTC
Hope I can receive your helps.  Thank you.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Hello Buthenis! Welcome  Grin

Cheers! Wish you a Happy New Year 2017  Smiley
Hixad52

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:58:24 PM

Hi guys,

A new place for newbie here,
Merry Christmas and Happy new year for all members on this forum.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: