Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 06:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Friends of Satoshi 'Founder Series' Silver Plated Coin (SOLD OUT)  (Read 1839 times)
tothemoonsands (OP)

Activity: 1035
Merit: 659

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:09:34 PM

I take #20 please.  Smiley

Reserved  Smiley

I will take #18. Payment will be sent in a little bit.

Reserved  Smiley Sounds good! Please send payment to 1Aq2MVgjrENkWUEScmjiHtNQ2khXwRNbvi or via www.friendsofsatoshi.com/donate Thank you!

Poloherb

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

CryptoPhysical.com

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 04:46:24 PM

Lowest number avail please

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:48:41 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 05:14:19 PM by tothemoonsands

Lowest number avail please

#19, it's yours! The last one available. All coins are sold (or reserved for TNABC). Thank you! Please send payment via www.friendsofsatoshi.com/donate or directly to 12JV9uoSFx593FdXCnYZ6JeAirJUWH39EZ and please PM your shipping info! Thank you!

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 05:13:10 PM

Worth and value is a tricky thing. Friends of Satoshi is extremely transparent so I will say that the coins are actually quite expensive when produced in this small of quantity. We only make $20-30 per coin, which goes to help fund our organization and produce more content. So as a contributor, you are not just buying a coin for yourself, but you are helping a whole organization grow from nothing. You also must consider that these coins do not have a fixed denomination and continue to slowly grow over time. For these two reasons, it simply is not economically viable for us to sell the coin any less than 0.1. I am sorry you are interested, but if you change your mind we will be here (If we don't sell out first).
Even though I'm not inclined to believe that the numbers that you've provided are completely correct (this applies to everyone though), I hereby thank you for being transparent about the possible profit margin (which is rare in this section). The coin is most definitely a nice looking one, and there are people that value these contributions. I'm not one of those, but will keep my eye out on the auction and secondary market sales.

Congratulations on selling out so quickly!

All coins are not sold (or reserved for TNABC).
Is this a typo?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:15:25 PM

Worth and value is a tricky thing. Friends of Satoshi is extremely transparent so I will say that the coins are actually quite expensive when produced in this small of quantity. We only make $20-30 per coin, which goes to help fund our organization and produce more content. So as a contributor, you are not just buying a coin for yourself, but you are helping a whole organization grow from nothing. You also must consider that these coins do not have a fixed denomination and continue to slowly grow over time. For these two reasons, it simply is not economically viable for us to sell the coin any less than 0.1. I am sorry you are interested, but if you change your mind we will be here (If we don't sell out first).
Even though I'm not inclined to believe that the numbers that you've provided are completely correct (this applies to everyone though), I hereby thank you for being transparent about the possible profit margin (which is rare in this section). The coin is most definitely a nice looking one, and there are people that value these contributions. I'm not one of those, but will keep my eye out on the auction and secondary market sales.

All coins are not sold (or reserved for TNABC).
Is this a typo?

lol yes! A terrible one at that! Too quick to make that posting, can you tell that we are excited? Cheesy Edited to say: All coins ARE sold.

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:25:54 PM

You are most welcome. We truly aim for transparency. The total manufacturing cost, including design, comes to around $30 per coin. The additional $20 cost is related to re-shipping, special designed packaging, and future distributions. Of course, these are all estimates, but I would not hesitate in sharing with you exact line-by-line invoices! I appreciate your kind words, and hope to see you in future auctions/secondary market sales! Cheers!

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:24:00 PM

I will reserve #14, the images seem to have corrected themselves.  Smiley

Hi digicoinuser! I hope #17 will as well, I just got around to updating the sales and #14 is no longer available (there may be an off chance that he may switch with you however). Please advise if this is the number you would like or if there is another one (You will receive priority at this point). In the meantime, #17 will be marked as reserved for you. If this is OK, please send payment via www.friendsofsatoshi.com/donate or to 13c6wWYJKsXBKpzUinjf9TtpWWthhCP64W and PM shipping info! Thanks!

Payment has been sent and #17 will be fine if #14 isn't available.  Shipping info sent via PM as well, looking forward to it!  Smiley

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:34:57 PM

I will reserve #14, the images seem to have corrected themselves.  Smiley

Hi digicoinuser! I hope #17 will as well, I just got around to updating the sales and #14 is no longer available (there may be an off chance that he may switch with you however). Please advise if this is the number you would like or if there is another one (You will receive priority at this point). In the meantime, #17 will be marked as reserved for you. If this is OK, please send payment via www.friendsofsatoshi.com/donate or to 13c6wWYJKsXBKpzUinjf9TtpWWthhCP64W and PM shipping info! Thanks!

Payment has been sent and #17 will be fine if #14 isn't available.  Shipping info sent via PM as well, looking forward to it!  Smiley

Payment/Info Received (Sent PM regarding this as well). Cheers!  Smiley

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:58:19 PM

Congrats on selling out so quickly!!!

Hopefully this will be able to fuel your project a little more!!!

Good luck at the conference. Cheesy

Thank you minerjones! Absolutely, in fact, I already have another update to share!  Cheesy

We are collaborating with Chris DeRose and Joshua Unseth to provide a 360 degree (VR) experience and live 4K for their special live edition of Bitcoin Uncensored at TNABC. Not only that, but we're lining up some extra special guests...cough shrem cough.

And a coin-specific update:

All PAID orders will be shipped on January 2. We are estimated to receive our special packaging on December 30th. Please ensure that payment is made by January 1 in order to guarantee January 2 shipping.

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:54:39 AM

All Paid US orders have shipped and tracking numbers have been sent out. International orders will ship soon (awaiting some more packaging materials!).

Friends of Satoshi - Founder Series Public Key List: https://www.friendsofsatoshi.com/keys/

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:45:09 AM

We are collaborating with Chris DeRose and Joshua Unseth to provide a 360 degree (VR) experience and live 4K for their special live edition of Bitcoin Uncensored at TNABC. Not only that, but we're lining up some extra special guests...cough shrem cough.

Oh wow that sounds like fun, BU in 4K! LOL
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:49:49 AM

Oh wow that sounds like fun, BU in 4K! LOL

Looking forward to this as well, I've never heard of something like it being done before for a Bitcoin conference.  Smiley

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2426
Merit: 1642

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:32:56 PM

Reserve 2 for me please.

I'd like to see one of these up for sale in our store at www.physibit.com.

Cheers

Viz

Hi Viz, #14 and #16 are reserved for you! Please send payment to www.friendsofsatoshi.com/donate or directly to 12JV9uoSFx593FdXCnYZ6JeAirJUWH39EZ. Please PM shipping info too! Thanks!

PAID Smiley

Viz
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:00:36 PM

Reserve 2 for me please.

I'd like to see one of these up for sale in our store at www.physibit.com.

Cheers

Viz

Hi Viz, #14 and #16 are reserved for you! Please send payment to www.friendsofsatoshi.com/donate or directly to 12JV9uoSFx593FdXCnYZ6JeAirJUWH39EZ. Please PM shipping info too! Thanks!

PAID Smiley

Viz

Received!

Pleased to say that we have partnered with Mantis Distribution to ship out the remaining orders! As a thank you for your early, invaluable support, please check out https://www.friendsofsatoshi.com/wall/

A-10

Activity: 177
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:21:50 AM

Recieved my coin today. Beautiful!
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:05:13 PM

I also received my coin.  Very nice with the new CI 3-way holo like on the gold coin.  Proof-like finish.

The public key text thru the holo is a little on the light side though. 

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
IronMarvel2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:09:20 PM

I also received my coin.  Very nice with the new CI 3-way holo like on the gold coin.  Proof-like finish.

The public key text thru the holo is a little on the light side though. 

Can you post some pictures?  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:20:14 PM

I just took one pic of the back.     Loving the new CI holo...just wish the address was a little more legible.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:18:27 PM

Got my coin in, it looks great and I liked the packaging as well.  I'll post some pictures sometime this week.  Smiley

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2426
Merit: 1642

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:36:24 PM

oooh looking forward to mine!!
That holo is cool.
Viz
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: