Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump Silver 2016 Presidential Liberty Replica Coin sold 89 coins  (Read 668 times)
Gogreen (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:26:18 PM

Bandon, Oregon, United States
Contact seller @ us$17.99 ebayy ->http://tinyurl.com/j349byo
Thank You Sir.

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:36:25 PM

Are these silver bullion or are they just plated?
Are you accepting BTC payment and if so will you accept Escrow?
If the answer is yes to all the above then I'll take 1-2 shipped to the UK.

Thanks
Gogreen (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:56:19 PM

Thanks
hi please contact the seller at ebayy thanks you. he can arrange if he wan to sell in bitcoin as he intent to build a good profile in his ebayy acount. you might want to login ebbay thank for the trouble.

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:14:53 AM

Yeh but y'all didn't answer that there question of wether they plated or real silver.  Makes a hail of a lotta difference.  Don't be lazy when you postin' up stuff fo sale.  These here coins oughtta be melted down inta blobs.  Ain't no way this muthafuckka should have his crusty ass mug on no coin.  Y'all coulda stamped one outta what we call fecal matta an' that woulda been mo appropriate.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:07:22 AM

Thanks
hi please contact the seller at ebayy thanks you. he can arrange if he wan to sell in bitcoin as he intent to build a good profile in his ebayy acount. you might want to login ebbay thank for the trouble.

I'm a little confused. If you're not sure whether or not the seller will accept BTC then why are you posting this on a BTC forum in the Goods section? Secondly why are you posting an item that you aren't even selling.
If you aren't selling items for BTC then they helping in the alt currencies marketplace section and not here.
Gogreen (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:48:22 AM

Yeh but y'all didn't answer that there question of wether they plated or real silver.  Makes a hail of a lotta difference.  Don't be lazy when you postin' up stuff fo sale.  These here coins oughtta be melted down inta blobs.  Ain't no way this muthafuckka should have his crusty ass mug on no coin.  Y'all coulda stamped one outta what we call fecal matta an' that woulda been mo appropriate.

sorry about that.

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:27:18 PM

what part of this is made of silver? Just plated or..?
Gogreen (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:25:36 AM

i check for you

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:09:47 PM

Thanks

I'm a little confused. If you're not sure whether or not the seller will accept BTC then why are you posting this on a BTC forum in the Goods section? Secondly why are you posting an item that you aren't even selling.
If you aren't selling items for BTC then they helping in the alt currencies marketplace section and not here.
I need the question of this answer too. seems op ignored this. because he's posting but avoided this question. so let us know if you are not the seller and this is not bitcoin related offer than why you posted this thread in this forum.? this forum is bitcoin related forum.
Gogreen (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:50:44 AM

Thanks

I need the question of this answer too. seems op ignored this. because he's posting but avoided this question. so let us know if you are not the seller and this is not bitcoin related offer than why you posted this thread in this forum.? this forum is bitcoin related forum.
i sell for them
they listed in ebayy, i post them is due to my favourite items so i wam to share it here. let others know about it  Smiley
my bad for causeing some confusion here

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:23:18 AM

These aren't silver. They aren't necessarily silver plated either. Silver bullion will have a legal hallmark on it that states the purity and weight. If it doesn't say .999, 999, or fine silver on it, it isn't silver. (there are also some other uncommon similar terms to the same effect ie feinsilber, etc)

It doesn't have a silver hallmark and it doesn't say any weight on it. Its just a commemorative coin made of some metal.
Gogreen (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:21:15 AM

i check for you
SELLER says silver plated novelty replica for girft collrctible

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:54:08 AM

These aren't silver. They aren't necessarily silver plated either. Silver bullion will have a legal hallmark on it that states the purity and weight. If it doesn't say .999, 999, or fine silver on it, it isn't silver. (there are also some other uncommon similar terms to the same effect ie feinsilber, etc)

It doesn't have a silver hallmark and it doesn't say any weight on it. Its just a commemorative coin made of some metal.

I see, I didn't know that till now, thanks for the info.
It looks pretty still though!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:31:19 PM

So it says silver but it's not. It says replica but it is not actually based on anything. Yep, its a Trump coin alright.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: