Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AttorneyBitcoin Will Answer All Questions.  (Read 232 times)
AttorneyBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:35:22 AM

Dear BTC/Crypto Service Announcement Forum:

As an experienced BTC attorney I'm happy to answer your questions here. But please read below so that I can help the most people.

I have noticed some misinformation in many of the answers here. Either from ego or from the misinformed informing the misinformed. When it comes to taxes, laws and regulations, guessing or opinions are not helpful and can easily lead to problems. Most solutions to all the questions here can be summed up in a few short answers. I can only give legal advice to laws in the United States but can discuss other countries in general terms

In sharing my legal expertise as a BTC Attorney for no charge here, I respectfully ask that your questions not be just out of curiosity but that you have in place or at least a good start on a business venture related to crypto currencies. That way the advice will go where it is most needed and we can all learn together. While I am happy to have initial answers and discussions here, anything that goes beyond that should then be addressed to me by PM. For more in-depth advice I do accept any coins listed on Bittrex or Poloniex.

Thank you.

George D. Greenberg, Esq.
AttorneyBitcoin
Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: