Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Bitcoin?  (Read 1288 times)
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:58:14 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin can be used for money laundering because of the secret data if do transaction, so that it can be utilized a few people who are not responsible. But it can not be said bitcoin scam, money laundering is done by the user. Good or bad depends on the bitcoin users, so that the full responsibility in bitcoin users. Bitcoin can be said to be a scam if it stole all the balances and deceive users, but bitcoin not do that. It wrong thinking, they do not think about the great potential of bitcoin.
I don't think bitcoin is ideal for money laundering. Firstly, his distribution is not so great to be able to wrap large amounts. Besides, he is so not stable that I doubt that anyone dares to wrap using bitcoin a lot of money.
Sorry maybe you can explain the purpose from the distribution is not so great to be able to wrap large amounts? I still do not understand with what you say, I'm afraid misrepresented.

I think the money laundering should not be done in a place that has stability. Such as stocks and bitcoin always fluctuated can be done for money laundering. Most importantly they could hide their funds that could not be traced. So I think it's stable or not does not affect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:52:22 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin can be used for money laundering because of the secret data if do transaction, so that it can be utilized a few people who are not responsible. But it can not be said bitcoin scam, money laundering is done by the user. Good or bad depends on the bitcoin users, so that the full responsibility in bitcoin users. Bitcoin can be said to be a scam if it stole all the balances and deceive users, but bitcoin not do that. It wrong thinking, they do not think about the great potential of bitcoin.
I don't think bitcoin is ideal for money laundering. Firstly, his distribution is not so great to be able to wrap large amounts. Besides, he is so not stable that I doubt that anyone dares to wrap using bitcoin a lot of money.
Sorry maybe you can explain the purpose from the distribution is not so great to be able to wrap large amounts? I still do not understand with what you say, I'm afraid misrepresented.

I think the money laundering should not be done in a place that has stability. Such as stocks and bitcoin always fluctuated can be done for money laundering. Most importantly they could hide their funds that could not be traced. So I think it's stable or not does not affect.
Money laundering is possible only through a stable source. What ensures the bitcoin? You bought yourself a bitcoin and what is it? I can offer you to buy a fortune cookie for $ 1,000. What will you buy?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
bra4our

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:57:14 AM

I think bitcoins is the best option for money laundering and other criminal activities, i hope it doesn't in any way go through the same process as Liberty reserve.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:02:43 PM

I think bitcoins is the best option for money laundering and other criminal activities, i hope it doesn't in any way go through the same process as Liberty reserve.
To using bitcoin to launder large sums of money need to buy a large amount of bitcoins. How you do it. All the hands amount to Satoshi, at most a few bitcoins. How do you launder a billion dollars? This activity is the search of bitcoins will be immediately visible.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:16:49 AM

Money laundering is possible only through a stable source. What ensures the bitcoin? You bought yourself a bitcoin and what is it? I can offer you to buy a fortune cookie for $ 1,000. What will you buy?
Whatever the answer from you I appreciated, friend Wink But basically all items such as money, gold, and bitcoin has the potential to be used for money laundering. Stable or not still has potential because if processed in correctly there will be no problem. Every transaction in bitcoin untraceable deeper, so it has the potential to be used for money laundering.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:25:04 AM

This is again a bad news for bitcoin industry. India has made it in the news that bitcoin is a scam, a money of for illicit activities. If that continues only the sydicates will use bitcoin in India. Hope bitcoin in India will be seen in commerce and trade rather than just a black market money. But we cannot blame them since it is really being used in underground activities.

While it can be true that Bitcoin can be used for the dark side of the net because of its anonymity and border-less potential, it is also quite true that any type of fiat money can be used by anybody doing illegal things. The only problem here is that Bitcoin is something new that is why it is being highlighted but am sure that as years would go by people would understand more the nature and potential of Bitcoin beyond those who are lurking in the dark. Heck, they can instead use Monero.
Perle

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

Whatever the answer from you I appreciated, friend Wink But basically all items such as money, gold, and bitcoin has the potential to be used for money laundering. Stable or not still has potential because if processed in correctly there will be no problem. Every transaction in bitcoin untraceable deeper, so it has the potential to be used for money laundering.
Those money launderers will always find a way to launder it. I'm more worried about the fact that at any time transactions with bitcoin can be stopped. What to do then? Someone to claim? This hinders the promotion of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: