Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Found Bitcoin Faucet  (Read 255 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:18:59 AM

This is not my site and I know nothing about the trust level here.  However, while Googling some BTC faucet stuff I ran into a faucet that I had never seen before.  The URL is http://pokebits.com.  I like faucet sites that have you actually doing something, rather than simply fill in the address and hit a captcha.  The site is Pokemon based, although I know nothing at all about Pokemon.  There are MANY ads in various forms.  I HATE adfly(lol) and they use it a lot.  But, despite all that it seems pretty fun.  There are quests and battles and stuff, none of which have any real game playing, but rather automated results, but still. 

Like I said, I just found the site today, it is not mine and I have not done the research yet, it may have been around some time, not sure.  I was not on there long enough for them to ask for money, lol, but it seems that you spend Sat from the account to buy new Pokemon's and I assume you could deposit funds versus using the earned funds.  I WOULD NOT do that unless you can afford to lose the funds, scam or not, these sites can disappear overnight and all deposited money with it.  I see a referral program, but the URL I provided is just the plain URL.  If you cared enough and want to PM me I can dig up my referral link and you can use it, although I really don't care either way.

I like faucets like these because I often waste time playing internet games and it is nice when you can get some BTC for doing it.  The site can be tedious because of the numerous ads and security checks and the quests I did required a Pokemon trivia question to be answered, I guessed the right answer but Pokemon people should eat that shit up.  I would not call it a "game" to play, but it is definitely a step up from just filling in an address, entering a Captcha and moving on.   
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 08:07:36 AM

This is already a well know website, it is owned by @mexicantarget which is a member of this forum.
It is a new kind of faucet/game.
You can consider it trusted and play if you like. You will be paid 100%

vatino

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:09:32 AM

Thank you for your site. It looks nice
I will join it now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: