Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:10:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Once we hit $1000, how far will BTC drop?  (Read 7353 times)
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:51:02 PM

If it need to go down it will be on 900 dont think it will go below that.
Also dont think we will see it goes below 1000 if we see new high for btc

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
JohanM

Activity: 138
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:54:03 PM

Whoever thinks bitcoin is a mature (trading) market is mistaken: 16 billion Euro's is what the ECB creates every WEEK out of thin air.
1,000$ is nothing. If the big boys (billion dollar investment companies) start to trade things will change overnight. Maybe some of them are already doing this on a small enough scale to not upset the market too much.
Anyway for the 'old' bitcoin whales, I'm sure that they are releasing their coins slowly as they did before. There is no reason what so ever to sell all of their stack at once. Not even at 5,000 not even at 10,000. Those people are probably highly educated, have good jobs and it would mean too little for them to cash even a few million $
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:55:43 PM

Never say never when it comes to Bitcoin. At the time we reached the ATH literally no one ever expected to see the price fall far below the $200 level again. It's a drop of more than $1000 that we have experienced. It doesn't mean exactly that will happen once again, but it just shows that there isn't any level that the price won't dive under. It will happen. The only question is when.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 11:05:23 PM

Never say never when it comes to Bitcoin. At the time we reached the ATH literally no one ever expected to see the price fall far below the $200 level again. It's a drop of more than $1000 that we have experienced. It doesn't mean exactly that will happen once again, but it just shows that there isn't any level that the price won't dive under. It will happen. The only question is when.
We will not know the exact time but we can relay in the last year that honestly there is similarity of movement not the value but the fluctuate movement there is similarity and i think we will experience of price drop this coming next month or before february this is just what i analyze from the last year movement.. well the bitcoins before and how its popular is not the same right now and maybe right now will be different..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:28:39 AM

We will not know the exact time but we can relay in the last year that honestly there is similarity of movement not the value but the fluctuate movement there is similarity and i think we will experience of price drop this coming next month or before february this is just what i analyze from the last year movement.. well the bitcoins before and how its popular is not the same right now and maybe right now will be different..

With such a huge increase in a short period of time, it makes sense that we will have some kind of correction. We just don't know when or how much. I don't think we can have such a sharp increase without a drop.
Hahnatise

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

With such a huge increase in a short period of time, it makes sense that we will have some kind of correction. We just don't know when or how much. I don't think we can have such a sharp increase without a drop.

A correction could come when the price is $1200 or higher.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

I guess we may see a test of $700 support, before returning to any rise. This was already quite a nice bubble we saw, and now we need to check the real market price, before the uptrend resumes.

this space is intentionally left blank
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:01:36 PM

Beyond the technical aspect of the bitcoin price analysis, we should also take into account the various problems  that the bitcoin ecosystem is currently facing before making our predictions regarding the potential drop of bitcoin, which, if not resolved, could lead to this economic project to failure, and that would obviously mean a gradual collapse of such a magnitude that we can not yet predict.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

I guess we may see a test of $700 support, before returning to any rise. This was already quite a nice bubble we saw, and now we need to check the real market price, before the uptrend resumes.

If I am completely honest, then currently a price just over the $700 level is what I consider to be a fair reflection of the how the situation right now is. If Segwit finally gets activated, then it will add another $100-$150 to the price. But nowadays the price increases in advance of the happening. If I look at it from that point, then the current price isn't that bad either. Right now there is a 50% chance to go up, and 50% chance to go down. We'll see what happens in the coming days.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:34:49 PM

Beyond the technical aspect of the bitcoin price analysis, we should also take into account the various problems  that the bitcoin ecosystem is currently facing before making our predictions regarding the potential drop of bitcoin, which, if not resolved, could lead to this economic project to failure, and that would obviously mean a gradual collapse of such a magnitude that we can not yet predict.

These problems were present even before we hit $1200. The market sometimes just tends to shrug them off, thinking that given time these problems will be taken care of. Markets may not always think logically.
ayesha98220

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:20:37 PM

Beyond the technical aspect of the bitcoin price analysis, we should also take into account the various problems  that the bitcoin ecosystem is currently facing before making our predictions regarding the potential drop of bitcoin, which, if not resolved, could lead to this economic project to failure, and that would obviously mean a gradual collapse of such a magnitude that we can not yet predict.

These problems were present even before we hit $1200. The market sometimes just tends to shrug them off, thinking that given time these problems will be taken care of. Markets may not always think logically.

Yes and now the price is around 890$ and I am a bit upset and I always thought that the price would go in up direction only. Anyways hoping the price soon reaches 1000$ at least Smiley
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:39:48 PM

Beyond the technical aspect of the bitcoin price analysis, we should also take into account the various problems  that the bitcoin ecosystem is currently facing before making our predictions regarding the potential drop of bitcoin, which, if not resolved, could lead to this economic project to failure, and that would obviously mean a gradual collapse of such a magnitude that we can not yet predict.

Yes and now the price is around 890$ and I am a bit upset and I always thought that the price would go in up direction only. Anyways hoping the price soon reaches 1000$ at least Smiley

Lol, why being upset?  it is normal for bitcoin to go up and down.  If you watch its movement from the start it alwas goes up and down along the way.  The higher the ups the deeper it goes down.  So i always prefer a slowly uptrend of bitcoin price to at least avoid this kind of scenario,  Bubbles always burst.  I hope that the burst won't be that huge making Bitcoin price goes down to sub $500.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

and that's what makes you upset, you've been expecting that the price value of bitcoin will only go higher and it seems you didn't think about the other thing that could be possible to happen especially the price these past few days this is what we call risks because we don't even know what will happen after a while . well all of us are hoping that sometime soon bitcoin will hit $1000 again .
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:09:32 PM

and that's what makes you upset, you've been expecting that the price value of bitcoin will only go higher and it seems you didn't think about the other thing that could be possible to happen especially the price these past few days this is what we call risks because we don't even know what will happen after a while . well all of us are hoping that sometime soon bitcoin will hit $1000 again .

Strong resistance is on 800 price in this ups and downs won'tgo bbelow this. And we will definitely see price over 1000 again this month.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
tequilamockingbird (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:00:10 PM

So it would appear $750 was the answer. I sense $700 isn't too far away though, before the bounce back up towards $850/900.

The question is: after $1000, just how far do you think BTC will drop back? Could we see the days of $500 from August again, or are we stable above $800-900?
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:17:19 PM

So it would appear $750 was the answer. I sense $700 isn't too far away though, before the bounce back up towards $850/900.

The question is: after $1000, just how far do you think BTC will drop back? Could we see the days of $500 from August again, or are we stable above $800-900?

It seems it is, so far.  I am looking at bitstamp and seems there is not much of resistance going to $800.  But well of course buyers wants to buy at the cheapest.  Aside from that if whales decided to crash the market further, they can make it down to sub $700.  Let us wait for a bit, depend on what comes next in the press, will decide the next movement of bitcoin.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:22:37 PM

So we can now thank Chinese for centralized mining farms and intense price roller-coaster from time to time.
What is more surprising for me is that Chinese investors are so scared of Forex management and AML policies being checked out by central bank, that they liquidating their holdings.

What are they really afraid of?
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:23:37 PM

It is really important question, and now bitcoin has been crossed $1000 and also start to drop down, now it is proof that bitcoin has been reached at $773. Its mean bitcoin continuously going to back, and in my view, might be possible bitcoin would be come at $600 to $500, if this price continuously come down. But it is only my speculation, may be in future, suddenly bitcoin give us some good news more.  
Lomperd1

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:26:02 PM

Hard to say but I think that it will not drop a lot, just a little bit again, its not that it cannot be stable on 1000 dollar, this time it just was a pump and dump from China..
BrandonFever

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:18:31 AM

Hard to say but I think that it will not drop a lot, just a little bit again, its not that it cannot be stable on 1000 dollar, this time it just was a pump and dump from China..

This is just a little time period, its now low but it will soon or later start rising again to a higher amount and than will be stable!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: