Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CTV - Creativecoin- Inwallet Blockexplorer -ROADMAP-  (Read 13316 times)
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:13:31 PM

Why dumped so heavily? No one wants this? Undecided

Yeah but i been buying the dump. If CTV doesn't get added to Yobit on the next round of coin adds. We can start a small community donation to pay the yobit fee (if its has not been paid) and have it listed there. I'll start with .025 if we can get enough people to match it. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DobroFenix

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:13:43 PM

cpu, gpu, asic?
BeCreative (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:15:20 PM

cpu, gpu, asic?

this coin has no more POW
There were 35k Block with POW
now only pos

we were really surprised about the dump Sad
perhaps many ppl thinking developing is easy and they always want updates and new features.But this takes time.Just watch other legit coins..They also needed much time for their features (dash,eth,zec...)
Is it worth dumping 5% of the coin supply for less than 0.01 btc?no!is it worth to hold and stake the coins til something happen with the coin?yes! Smiley
the dumper should bleed for this Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah but i been buying the dump. If CTV doesn't get added to Yobit on the next round of coin adds. We can start a small community donation to pay the yobit fee (if its has not been paid) and have it listed there. I'll start with .025 if we can get enough people to match it.  

Very nice move from you.Community donations sounds smart.Could work to get added on yobit.For Sure more attention for the coin than nova

and FYI
Domain is ours now!We´re waiting for the Service Provider to continue.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 08:03:32 PM

cpu, gpu, asic?

this coin has no more POW
There were 35k Block with POW
now only pos

POW isnt a fancy anymore. I call for moratorium on unjustified energy waste and urge u to shift ur attention to better solution techniques for coin distribution.

BeCreative (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:52:05 PM

hey everybody..we got some issues with the domain and webprovider!we are trying to work out this as soon as possible.

after we fix the problems there will come something like wikipedia where you can make articles and get donated by other users..

so

Webwallet and Creativewiki will come in the next days after this we will make a webcommunity place for everybody where you can show your own graphic work etc.

more to come
johnboy303

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:54:28 PM

CTV price dropping fast
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:08:07 PM

CTV price dropping fast

I'm dumping shitloads of it. I will drop all my stash on ur ass and lock this topic. Nothing could be better than seeing people losing their money on dumb trades. This coin clearly lacks advertised creativity, which is why it will soon be forgotten.
johnboy303

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:13:49 PM

CTV price dropping fast

I'm dumping shitloads of it. I will drop all my stash on ur ass and lock this topic. Nothing could be better than seeing people losing their money on dumb trades. This coin clearly lacks advertised creativity, which is why it will soon be forgotten.

I didn't buy any, I mined a few K and was hoping for a better price
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 03:16:07 PM

Premine    approx 3% 150.000

NO NO NO

I don't support the coin  Sad
BeCreative (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:41:10 PM

CTV price dropping fast

than just move on.you will regret it dude.Saw your last posts.were happy about that you leave this project

NO NO NO

I don't support the coin  Sad

this was used for bounties !
And there are still over 100k
some people have more for sure

thank you for bumping the thread for your really informative post

and btw

its not possible for us to set a good price!dont forget this!its just dumpers like this sulfurtank..very toxic man

you didnt have anything more to dump..thanks for this!only 130k in sell @ nova

boieemassab

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:55:00 PM

CTV price dropping fast

I'm dumping shitloads of it.
Really Huh? I just went over to buy after reading this and there was very little price movement or change in availability. Must be in your pants.
Dev... I like your enthusiasm. I have read hundreds of these fn Anns, only a few have real passion for their coin. Go Creative.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:12:15 PM

CTV price dropping fast

than just move on.you will regret it dude.Saw your last posts.were happy about that you leave this project

NO NO NO

I don't support the coin  Sad

this was used for bounties !
And there are still over 100k
some people have more for sure

thank you for bumping the thread for your really informative post

and btw

its not possible for us to set a good price!dont forget this!its just dumpers like this sulfurtank..very toxic man

you didnt have anything more to dump..thanks for this!only 130k in sell @ nova

Yeah let him keep dumping and ill keep buying it at those levels. Soon it will be listed on yobit  Wink
cran

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:18:21 PM

I support you, and to make a contribution if necessary  Wink
BeCreative (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:10:50 PM

nice move guys..

its sunday..perhaps tomorrow it will be fixed and we can continue our work.

we can set a btc address for yobit fee if needed

18BfQcDnfBkPFUsTCb1oqruwUoojf94su2

will post it to the op
BeCreative (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:15:16 AM

hello guys

we have still problems with the domain service provider..we bought the domain and now we cannot do anything with the domain til the support reply but the support is bad..we regret that we used this provider! but we will wait.after fix we will update you asap
BeCreative (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:46:44 PM

we have now fixed the issues and we are starting now
Blue bat

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:54:26 PM

I was panicking about the price. Nice to see it recover Smiley
johnboy303

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:36:41 PM

any news on website and masternode?
BeCreative (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:42:58 PM

hey everybody
the website needs some more time.and we got some issues with the webwallet and database
for the moment im alone.2nd dev is in hospital for few days.nothing special just an operation.after this he will be back and we will work together.
but for now im alone and i have to handle few things.
dont care guys.we will make updates for sure
the creative wiki is up but i need to change few things , this takes also time^^

the buysupport is bad @ the moment on novaexchange
cant understand this.coin is around a month old with inwallet blockexplorer and blocksplit function . we are active here thats all we can do Sad
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

I'm staking decent amount of this coin while some are just dumping at very low price. Pow ended with 3.5m for only few bagholders? I think they are just impatient with this rare supply much better just hold for long term. I can see that dev here is active and should be given enough time to deliver whats on the roadmap as it is clearly stated that it needs 3-5 months of development. Well goodluck hope everything including more exchanges will be done in a timeline.

Still here, always online and watching..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: