Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: proudhon = greatest market-manipulating troll ever?  (Read 867 times)
paulie_w (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:11:20 AM

is it possible that proudhon is a massive btc holder who is having a good laugh at us, purposely creating this character that is always 'wrong', and then manipulating the markets himself?

because we're actually listening to him, and doing the opposite of what he says.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 03:13:45 AM

Satoshi is very humble.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Adrian-x
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:17:27 AM

Even if I am wrong and we really are at takeoff there is the first selloff phase coming up shortly.

@ ElectricMucus I have figured it out, you are Trace Mayer, your just testing the water to see how far you can push the bulls?

Thank me in Bits 12MwnzxtprG2mHm3rKdgi7NmJKCypsMMQw
Wuji

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:19:53 AM

is it possible that proudhon is a massive btc holder who is having a good laugh at us, purposely creating this character that is always 'wrong', and then manipulating the markets himself?

because we're actually listening to him, and doing the opposite of what he says.

Very doubtful that all the people owning BTC base their decisions on (or even read) this forum.  The price was rising way to fast on speculation and turns Bitcoin into a dot-com type bubble instead of a currency.  The usage of the currency should match the rise in value of the currency.  If it doesn't you no longer have a currency and people will be scared to use it as a currency.  I'm not sure why reality is so complex for some when it is very basic and simple stuff here. 
BTC Books

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:21:44 AM

The bolded statement is a sure thing.

The italicized statement makes me wonder who, actually, the character is.  There aren't that many players with - what was dumped today? - 80k coin.  Interesting number.  Where have I heard it before?

$100 low, or close enough - so bitcoin must be worth at least that much.  Interesting number.  Where have I heard it before...

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
Ares

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:21:59 AM

paulie_w (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:23:31 AM

uhm where HAVE you heard it before?

The italicized statement makes me wonder who, actually, the character is.  There aren't that many players with - what was dumped today? - 80k coin.  Interesting number.  Where have I heard it before?

$100 low, or close enough - so bitcoin must be worth at least that much.  Interesting number.  Where have I heard it before...
BTC Books

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:27:43 AM

uhm where HAVE you heard it before?

Eh.  Just a thought.  I'm sure I'm mistaken.

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
Franktank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:47:22 AM

Satoshi is very humble.

If Proudhon is Satoshi, I don't know what to believe anymore...
superside

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:50:12 AM

I've grown fond of proud hun over my time lurking here.
Wuji

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:51:51 AM

I never saw Proudhon or heard of him till today because, I haven't spent a lot of time here but bought in between $8-$14.  Last week I noticed increasing volatility and the price starting to bounce and thought it is over soon.  Last night I saw the huge increase Monday and Tuesday along with the volatility on the graphs and sold.  The end of the bubble was very obvious and Proudhon just saw the obvious.  I doubt his forum post had anything to do with anything at all.  The $266 was just a lucky guess unless he is the CEO at Mt Gox lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: