Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:46:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth wall at 7$?!  (Read 601 times)
Cryptotraider16 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 09:18:25 PM

Look like big players dont want that Eth go under 7$ no way! Keep stay at 7.2$ for some time now!
Hope its drop to 3-5$ so i may stock some again for 2017 profit make 😎🏆

Anybody think price can dump on 3-5$ in 1-2 months?
Why you think so!?

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:08:38 PM

Look like big players dont want that Eth go under 7$ no way! Keep stay at 7.2$ for some time now!

next time you saw a wall please try and take a screenshot and share with us. these things are quite interesting to document.
and i have been seeing some crazy size walls for ethereum put up by the whales to prevent crash, they are hard at work these days Cheesy

Why you think so!?

it all depends on how things go for bitcoin. this massive eth dump started when bitcoin broke $800 and it has been continuing and i assure you if bitcoin continues going up or even stay volatile eth will continue getting dumped and no wall can prevent it.
but if things change, these whales will pump eth hard. we will have to wait and see.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:47:02 PM

Why you think so!?

don't look at the LOB and it's wall, they are mostly noise on which lesser and lesser people can trade profitably (one of them is sanglucci)
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:49:03 PM

Why you think so!?

Of course they want to keep the price as high as they can, it's not going to work though until btc stops mooning. Yes there is a big chance it can reach $3/5 and below in the coming months.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:13:24 PM

The big chance it will go more down as price of bitcoin is still rising up. I'm quite sure when bitcoin will surpass the $1000 in coming days than chance to get ETH @$5
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 06:02:52 PM

The big chance it will go more down as price of bitcoin is still rising up. I'm quite sure when bitcoin will surpass the $1000 in coming days than chance to get ETH @$5

Not sure why ETH is even priced over $1 honestly. ETH is supposed to be used as gas for contracts not for holding. From what I can tell a couple of ETH should be enough for thousands of contracts. I think most of the value will be from the tokens that ride on the ETH network if anything ever shows up that is useful. Currently ETH has an unlimited supply with no known final number of coins. The POS is also an unknown....will it work?
Cryptotraider16 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 08:44:57 PM

Not sure why ETH is even priced over $1 honestly. ETH is supposed to be used as gas for contracts not for holding. From what I can tell a couple of ETH should be enough for thousands of contracts. I think most of the value will be from the tokens that ride on the ETH network if anything ever shows up that is useful. Currently ETH has an unlimited supply with no known final number of coins. The POS is also an unknown....will it work?

Yes yes yes! You are total right! We need just few eth for gas so its can be even 1$!
They suport to stop mining long time ago but they still pow!
As i hear pos come in june!?
I still think Eth can easy hit 1$ wezneed it just for fuel!

juras54

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:44:31 AM

2017 btc pump, eth dump. 2018 eth pump, btc dump
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:15:06 AM

these walls are becoming a normal thing for ETH and everybody who has ever done trading and looked at the orderbooks has noticed them by now. it is the work of whales to prevent the inevitable crash but all they have done so far is slow it down. and they did even try to do a little pump but wasn't that successful!

with bitcoin price rise, i don't see how they can continue keeping price above $7 and not lose lots of money in the process.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Cryptotraider16 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 12:59:30 PM

these walls are becoming a normal thing for ETH and everybody who has ever done trading and looked at the orderbooks has noticed them by now. it is the work of whales to prevent the inevitable crash but all they have done so far is slow it down. and they did even try to do a little pump but wasn't that successful!

with bitcoin price rise, i don't see how they can continue keeping price above $7 and not lose lots of money in the process.

They cant lost much if they sale premine cost nothing for16-18$ befote they did dao scam hack! They make milions so they have money for long walls!

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:25:37 AM

With Bitcoin rally coming to a close, Eth seems to be gathering its momentum. From the look of thing some people have done excellent job in keeping the price in $7 range
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: