Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 02:19:37 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] LEOcoin MLM Ponzi Fraud Investigation  (Read 5628 times)
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:51:58 AM

Leo, swiscoin, and many Chinese alts which never posted OP in these forum are MLM ponzi scams, shame on them, pure scammers deserve to be forked.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

Too many troll here! You are fraud!!!

2017 is LEOcoin year!!! You will see   Smiley

hello cryptotraider... manually making new accounts is so tiresome. learn to script it you leocoin fucktard.
Macro The Crypto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

This is the big news for all and especially for the LEO shil.  Roll Eyes Their shil will be stopping make a troll on every place.  Cheesy Get depressed and stressed, their mentality has disturbed. But how about the result of that news now?  I curious.
Simon Karakas the actual Founder of LEO COIN,Started a NEW COIN

Macro The Crypto Simon Karakas & Susan Barth Mayer

Macro The Crypto
“People change and often they become the person they said they will never be”…Unknown

Simon Karakas, 27-30 years of age, a well-known Individual to law enforcement in Slovenia and Interpol, has a long history relating money laundering and fraudulent activities. He started his career in Leo Coin, Mobile Coin, he mainly works with Asian`s and targets European residence

Simon Karakas have been avoiding the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) for many years, which is recognized as the international standard setter for Anti-money Laundering (AML) by executing transaction via Asian organized crime such as Chinese Triads using the company account in Hong Kong.

Simon Karakas uses cryptocurrency for the processing of criminal proceeds to disguise his/groups illegal origin" in order to "legitimize" the gains of crime.

Virtual currencies, have recently become popular and are intended to serve as a type of money. They may be traded on online exchanges for conventional currencies, including the U.S dollar, Euro or any other Fiat currency, or used to purchase goods or services, usually online.

We are concerned that the rising use of virtual currencies in the global marketplace may entice fraudsters to lure investors into Ponzi and other schemes in which these currencies are used to facilitate fraudulently, or simply fabricated, investments or transactions. The fraud may also involve an unregistered offering or trading platform. These schemes often promise high returns for getting in on the ground floor of a growing Internet phenomenon

Simon Karakaswith many fraudsters, Ponzi scheme organizers often use`s the fake innovation, technology, and product or growth industry to entice investors and give their scheme the promise of high returns. Potential investors are often less skeptical of an investment opportunity when assessing something novel and new or so-called “cutting-edge.”

read more :
http://crypto-whistleblower.blogspot...am_6.html#more
https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?713934-Look-Out-for-Potential-Scams-Using-Virtual-Currency
https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?714484-Macro-The-Crypto-Simon-Karakas-amp-Susan-Barth-Mayer

''if he contacts you please notify your nearest law enforcement agency.

Just recently, Macro The Crypto has proven that this statement can be true. Who knows what could have happened that they can no longer pay their investors and partners; as we speak,Susan Barth from Baden Austria & Simon Karakas from Slovenia are owners of MACRO THE CRYPTO.
MACRO The Crypto Partners in Crime`s

GSA
SELMAR BMW SLOVENIA
KEPLER TERRA
AMITIEAST
UECB
KOYO
GREEN ODIN
CHINA SANDELWOOD ACHESS WONG AND MARK HUNG
CONCO PHILLIP
GOAUTO
BLACK SILICA SALT
EVITA COPRA
GOREX CAPITAL
WANKA TRAVEL
CITY AIRWAYS
MNG
www.selmar.si

We strongly advise you not to deposit anything with This is why it is recommended that you only deposit what you can afford to lose just in case the organization eventually folds up.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:46:29 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 04:06:17 PM by Spoetnik

Well.. the LEO coin scheme has "folded up"
Their head guys had their "Foundation" related bank accounts seized by the govt.
The banks involved were ordered to refuse any transactions associated with them.
And because they are being accused and investigated for Fraud with an MLM Ponzi scheme (their words)
I highly doubt Dan and the other idiot will get their money back.

The gig is up  Cheesy

They probably started on others long ago though.. it's what these scammers do.
They know.

They know when it's going tits up and make moves to start other scams ..in advance.

These LEO assholes do not make a product to sell.
What they do is sell you an "opportunity" to get in on the "ground floor"

Their Lion picture i found online before sums it up nicely with the spelling mistake LOL
It says "Missed out on Bitcon ?" Then join LEO etc..
Bitcon hahhaha
More like LEO'CON'

Don't forget they already had a track record of scammy shit before this LEO crap.

Do some digging around and you will see THOUSANDS of pictures on these fuckers.

Bill Clinton approved LOL

Priscilla Bledsoe ? awww sweet heart your a fucking fraud too Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4R7i0g3Yjk

Published on May 3, 2016

Now Is The Time! Don't Miss Out! The revolution is here! LeoCoin, DigixGlobal, the gold standard in peer-to-peer asset, TheOpenMinute w/ Shaun Djie, Bitcoin does not stop! DON’T MISS IT ! Global Community. Mass market digital currency, Proof of Stake, MyLeoTravel, global support, digital currency, digital cash, transparent, audible, and secure protocol.

Powered by ETHEREUM ? hahahahhahaha of course it is  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 10:32:57 AM

Awesome researches Spoetnik !
I hope that leocoin's heads will finally understand that using ponzy schemes will only bring them troubles, they even had troubles with regulators, amazing, what a shame for the cryptocurrencies world. But, i would like to ask you if you have any idea about the identity of cryptotrader ? don't you think he can be dan ?
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:53:21 AM

I have no idea who CryptoTraiter16 is.
I highly doubt he is Dan or the other main guy
They would probably not waste so much of their time here.
And i expect better English from those two fraudsters too.

So who is he ? Good question.
I have had two ongoing solid theories.

1) He's just a large bag holder that bought some and is trying to hype it up every chance he gets.

2) He is the dev and / or paid by the dev or LEO guys to come here and advertise the coin.

Question is.. does the dev have good English skills ?
Yes i think he does.
Why ? Because he has a history here of trying to smooth over his scam coin shit with long well written speeches.
So i highly doubt CryptoTraiter16 is the same person as the guy who posted the coin here on the ANN.

CryptoTraiter16 has with out a doubt created a LOT of new accounts here to spam on about LEO coin.
The timing of when they are made and where they show up and what they say and even HOW they say it has me 100% convinced he is in fact in control of an army of puppet accounts here all screaming BUY LEO COIN !

I'd say there is a 50/50 chance that CryptoTraiter16 is a paid shill sent here by Dan's LEO fraud squad.

Oh and..
When it comes to investigation i have done virtually nothing (i am lazy)  Grin
All i have done is put my browser search box on Google-IMAGE-Search ...
When you do a images only search it returns a huge massive shitload of links with pictures.
So any page that has an image.. has a "page" to read.. so it's easy to follow the trail Wink
Most of them are "LEO" domains they created, often registered to Dan himself.
So you too guys can also have your fun and dig up hilarious LEO bullshit LOL
As they LOVE to say "NO Specialized Skills Required"  Grin

AND..
The jab i was making about "ANON" in that picture was yet MORE proof of their ANON claims.
They got into trouble before by claiming on their mobile info app and on their web site..
that they had the worldest best crypto-currency ANON tech.
Users actually screen capped it before they started to hide it some online locations.
THAT  ..was an ongoing bold faced lie.
LEO coin offers no ANON features at all !
The screen cap i am talking about can be seen on the LEO fraud topic in the scam section (started by another user here)

I started this topic to inform everyone about the authorities seizing their banks accounts and launching an investigation.

AND..
To remind you all to cut the shit with crying FUD / TROLL.
This shit is flooded with scammy projects and it's not just FUD.  Roll Eyes

flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:02:18 PM

I have no idea who CryptoTraiter16 is.
I highly doubt he is Dan or the other main guy
They would probably not waste so much of their time here.
And i expect better English from those two fraudsters too.

So who is he ? Good question.
I have had two ongoing solid theories.

1) He's just a large bag holder that bought some and is trying to hype it up every chance he gets.

2) He is the dev and / or paid by the dev or LEO guys to come here and advertise the coin.

Question is.. does the dev have good English skills ?
Yes i think he does.
Why ? Because he has a history here of trying to smooth over his scam coin shit with long well written speeches.
So i highly doubt CryptoTraiter16 is the same person as the guy who posted the coin here on the ANN.

CryptoTraiter16 has with out a doubt created a LOT of new accounts here to spam on about LEO coin.
The timing of when they are made and where they show up and what they say and even HOW they say it has me 100% convinced he is in fact in control of an army of puppet accounts here all screaming BUY LEO COIN !

I'd say there is a 50/50 chance that CryptoTraiter16 is a paid shill sent here by Dan's LEO fraud squad.

Oh and..
When it comes to investigation i have done virtually nothing (i am lazy)  Grin
All i have done is put my browser search box on Google-IMAGE-Search ...
When you do a images only search it returns a huge massive shitload of links with pictures.
So any page that has an image.. has a "page" to read.. so it's easy to follow the trail Wink
Most of them are "LEO" domains they created, often registered to Dan himself.
So you too guys can also have your fun and dig up hilarious LEO bullshit LOL
As they LOVE to say "NO Specialized Skills Required"  Grin
he is definitely not a big fish, he is just a peon who thinks too much about himself. Just check his style, I seriosly doubt he already finished with highschool, he is just related to this scamcoin and thinks spreading this shit is his holy mission. he is spamming with leocoin totally random topics, totally uncapable of rational thinking, just repeating the bullshit. Or he is the best troll of the century
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:26:15 PM

there can be only 2 reasons for CryptoTraiter16 shill mission:

1 - He gets paid by LEOcoin to spam
2 - He is obsessed, heavy invested

He does marketing all wrong, he might actually attracting the worst kind of attention to his master's scheme, he cannot stand discussions on any technical level and after max 2 posts he start to call "kid" anyone who doesn't lick his LEOcock spam.
i personally ignore everything he posts, i am more concerned about the mods not taking action, for example putting into trash every thread he starts to talk about LEOcocks
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 01:29:20 PM

Ha ha nice guys i love you all!
I am just a cryptotraider like most of guys here but i can say i love you all!

Yes i hold 200k leo!
I hold also a lot other coins as i say 1 milion maidsafe,some eth ,btc ,monero and xaurum! 2 other altcoins i cant talk now 😎😎😎😎

I did fucking big money in 2016 but more i will make in 2017!

I will be more rich but you trolss will be always poor kids!

And yes i have only 1 account as admin,mod can  see and i use phone and pc! LOL!

I am not dev and not conected with LEO ltd!

But i still tell you guys one day LEOcoin will be sucess coin! Just follow! You will never forget me 😍🤡

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
flekkelek

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:02:05 PM

why can't you talk about those 2 altcoins? Are those the next projects from leoscammer group? Cheesy
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

@Cryptotraider16
Why not tell us a bit about yourself then ?
What country are you from ?
It seems like English is not your first language.. so what is ?

And how do you feel about the investigation launched against the LEO foundation / Coin leader etc ?
Are you not worried considering you hold so many LEO coins ?
I find it hard to believe you are not very concerned.. why ?
Because you last comment tells us you highly covet hoarding money and bragging about it.
Myself ? I do not.

I get what i need to get by and the rest i couldn't care less about.
You said this..

I will be more rich but you trolss will be always poor kids!

You don't know what "rich" is.
And i suspect that is because you are fairly young.

Life is not about hoarding money.. and it is I who feels sorry for YOU that believe this.
Your type are sad & pathetic and missed the entire point of life.
Good luck with that.

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 05:34:40 PM

why can't you talk about those 2 altcoins? Are those the next projects from leoscammer group? Cheesy

You will hear but not from me but some other guru here 😎

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:46:25 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 03:03:31 PM by Spoetnik

It was YOU who i was asking the questions about you to.
Why would anyone else answer them ?
Unless.. you have other accounts here ?

nemgun

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

It was YOU who i was asking the questions about you to.
Why would anyone else else them ?
Unless.. you have other accounts here ?

It is so easy to buy an account on bitcointalk, so i suppose that he will actually buy one. I could also say that i own 2Mil maidsafe, or 500k eth, this is easy, anyone can say anything there.
However it doesn't tell us who you are, nor why you advertise a scam coin, i would be curious to know your real motivations.
If leoteam pays you, then i hope they pay you well, because as soon as someone will have an info about your identity you will be in big troubles here.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:07:32 PM

He is evasive and does not answer questions.
Yet he expects you to listen to him and invest your life savings in LEO coin.

I have had nothing to hide in my time here.. unlike him.
I am a loud mouth white guy from Kelowna, BC, Canada.
And my trade activity or so called "agenda" has always been 100% transparent.

I would like to see that guy comment on the topic title if anything.
I find it hard to believe he could see that news come out and not be concerned.
Anyone would be..

mladenbabic

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:27:53 PM

Cryptotraider16 is good person.., good freind and crypto expert, listen to him!!!

Spoutnik is stupid and poor troll from Canada, we are BIG communityi of Slovenja and Croatia
There isn't investigation, i trust Dan! Watch his video! LEOcoin is good coin, buy stock now before 1 LEO = 10$  Wink Wink Wink
nemgun

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 03:32:32 PM

Cryptotraider16 is good person.., good freind and crypto expert, listen to him!!!

Spoutnik is stupid and poor troll from Canada, we are BIG communityi of Slovenja and Croatia
There isn't investigation, i trust Dan! Watch his video! LEOcoin is good coin, buy stock now before 1 LEO = 10$  Wink Wink Wink

Here he goes again, fake accounts, one more to add to the long list. Don't you have enough of polluting bitcointalk's database with your accounts ? they should really ask you to pay them for all the space you are consuming, one day they will have to dedicate a whole server just to manage your shit multi accounts.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:21:07 PM

Yup the so called Investigation was faked guys sorry it was just a joke ROFL

While waiting for the moon.. check out this Youtube video from "LEO Coin India"
Bill Gates on Digital Currency One of the Largest crypto Currency Leocoin

Yup.. no fraud.. no MLM scam.
Yup.. worlds best ANON tech and worlds biggest crypto coin.. Bill Gates approved everybody so..

BUY MOAR CHEAP CONS NOW !!!!

flekkelek

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:48:37 PM

While waiting for the moon.. check out this Youtube video from "LEO Coin India"
Bill Gates on Digital Currency One of the Largest crypto Currency Leocoin
Fuck me! You have just convienced me, thank you! Now I'm able to invest to this beautiful crypto without any remorse.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 08:31:28 PM

again and again.time will tell a lot!
just troll...time will show everything.
i still love you spoetnik!

also again,i have only 1 account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: