Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 06:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] LEOcoin MLM Ponzi Fraud Investigation  (Read 5647 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:36:46 PM

pm from leocoin foundation for all to read. i dont believe in direct pm bs. be visible so here it is

what about your figureheads being past known scammers having bank accounts frozen etc. forget the other shit you posted we are questioning your peoples motives and credability. address those points.

also to be fair and transparent you forgot to define zealot shills. you cant have trolls without your zealot shills like cryptoteaider16 come now get off that high horse and tell the truth or are you a fibber

This may be a discussion you rather should have with those 'figureheads', and not with me. I came to the LEOcoin Foundation from the miner community. And for what it is worth, I do partially understand the aversion against a digital currency backed-up by people that are active in the direct selling industry, but otherwise do not share these views on them being scammers; otherwise I would not have chosen to advocate LEOcoin.

And for the record, Cryptotraider16 is not paid by me or the Foundation, and I doubt if he is paid by anyone else. He is neither my sock-puppet nor my spokesman, but a person that I have never personally met and who happens to be the owner of a substantial sum of LEOcoin, which he acquired on the market. In a way, a zealot shill is a reversed troll, but both seem a tad extreme to me.

I had to look up 'fibber' in the urban dictionary, as I am a non-native English speaker. I am not under the impression that I have never lied in my life, but I certainly do not qualify as fibber, but thanks for pointing me at a new word.

As I represent the LEOcoin Foundation and not a MLM group, I cannot go into the alleged scam issue. I know that most of the premine has been distributed to LEO members and that we as Foundation work hard to get digital currency to the masses. Later this year, we will come with a new road map and I will also be able to look into the LEOxChange a bit more detailed. Thus far, my experience is, that they are aiming to be - are are - fully compliant with KYC and AML directives. This is something most crypto-exchanges cannot say.

You may not belief in privacy of correspondence, but this violation of yours, by publishing something that clearly was meant private, sets you outside of civilization. And the fact, that you do this anonymous, also makes you a coward. This taken together, would let me ask - as reader on this forum - why we should take your words serious at all. Fighting as Don Quixote against your imagined windmills is your problem, but when you start to use unsound weapons, you disqualify as dialogue partner.

privacy of correspondence covers the sending and sealing so in transit nobody but the end destination inspects it. i inspected it nobody else did. i was the intended recipient. what i did with the pm was my choice after the transit.

i signed no prior nda nor have any dealings with you.

i wouldnt say coward unless you meant who you are is 100% available info and not just leocoin foundation.
hiding with messages is the tools of cowards and scams. addressing questions openly legitimises or helps to for projects.

you want people to trust you then answer all questions.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:28:36 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 11:42:07 PM by Spoetnik

Spoetnik my troll kid!

You understand how POS work? We have many coin for staking, what is your problem? Because you are poor?

Poor ? You say that like it's a bad thing.
Frankly i don't care.
I do not perceive being poor as some sort of sin.
What it shows is that i do not covet money highly enough to bend over backwards to attain it.
Or to use unfair methods to do so.

Getting lots of money fairly requires a HUGE amount of work.. or corruption etc.
Take for example a doctor who may get $200,000 a year where i live..
He *earned it* because he busted his god damn ass in school to do it !

Me ? I never had the desire to push.
Maybe it shows in my early days i had a lack of direction.
I thought of getting a higher education but could never decide on what field.
I once got a student loan for a University Psychology thing which would have been many many years of schooling
but i knew i was not going to stick with it long term so i never signed the documents.
But i was approved..

Bottom Line:
You just played the cliche'd shitcoin scam defense retort #21
The "You're jealous of my scam coin ROI'z" defense.

No.. i am not jealous of scammers using fraud to scam others of money.
Nor am i jealous of a guy running down the street knocking out old lady's for their pension checks.

EDIT:

To explain further..
When i mentioned the LEO coin dev guy here early was infamous for posting long winded crap here.
What i was actually referring to was..
When he was confronted with proof showing the dev + foundation and their shill's ALL claiming..
that LEOcoin had the world BEST ANON technology of any crypto-currency..
When in fact it had NONE what so ever.

THAT... is a LIE

The dev tried to post rants sort of causing diversions and trying to bend the truth to get out of being caught lying.

This claim was posted in their phone app and on the official coin website and i found a google hit with a Youtube link from a legendary scene shill posting it in his video i screen capped earlier here.

This coin is about fraudulent deceitful lies.
They have been caught red-handed period /.

Fraud.

http://behindmlm.com/companies/leo-review-personal-development-dvds-recruitment/

(MLM) Multi level marketing scam.

FUD first & ask questions later™
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:07:30 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 01:18:39 AM by arielbit

Spoetnik my troll kid!

You understand how POS work? We have many coin for staking, what is your problem? Because you are poor?

do you know that a lot/majority of your LEOcoin MLM agents are poor trying to recruit another poor person to their MLM scheme?

a lot of them are also from another MLM scams hopping from one MLM scams to other MLM scams. these scamming poor people cannibalize each other to get to a higher position in the MLM pyramid.

these MLM scams including LEOcoin are thriving/capitalizing in poor countries because a lot of poor people are driven by poverty to do anything for fiat..i've seen it because i met some of your poor LEOcoin agents

you can see leocoin is only a copy/paste coin with the touch of MLM scam sauce.

you are using the "poor" word loosely, LEOcoin founders and top investors are living off, getting rich on top of your army of poor LEOcoin agents.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:30:22 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 12:58:00 PM by Spoetnik

Agreed.
I also think they already have 1 or more OTHER scams setup too.
I am seeing more MLM style coins popping up.

Their leaders are making the poor lackies do their shilling while the top guys are already making new scams.

What i find funny is no one said a word about the linked services in that shill's video.
Or the guy himself.
He has many videos and they are promoting all kinds of shit.

Funny Amanda gets torn a new asshole here by cryptohunter etc but he has fuck all to say about any NON-DASH bullshit scammers.
Pickin' & choosing your battles huh guys ?

EDIT:

I tried to go get the link to the screencap above from Youtube but i can't find the link *yet.
I posted it before but i don't know where LOL
So i did a Google Image search with "Youtube Leocoin"
https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=Youtube+Leocoin&safe=off&tbm=isch&uss=1&tbs=imgo:1
And i seen one that caught my interest of many..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkfTXmQbvOo

The preview says..

How do we Shopping with LEOcoin In English - YouTube

And has a picture of ? I think i found our infamous shill LOL  Grin  Cheesy
..schoolin' people on English ahhahah
Guess who the guy is on the right guys ?  Shocked

But when clicking on the original link it says..

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
Sorry about that.

Hmm i wonder why ?

EDIT2:

Hmm i see they have 4 android app's on Google Play now to go with their LEO Cell Phone "LFON"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=LEO+IT+Solutions

FUD first & ask questions later™
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:54:33 AM

do you know that a lot/majority of your LEOcoin MLM agents are poor trying to recruit another poor person to their MLM scheme?

They don't care, they have the sociopathic mentality of drug dealers, everything is acceptable if it means profit for #1.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Bagwell

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:39:37 PM

Scamers:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835161

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print