Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to sell BTC  (Read 929 times)
Cosmas (OP)

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 11:27:51 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 10:29:42 AM by Cosmas

I have about 0.3 BTC and i have recived it at this price 900.24 USD / 1 BTC
If the price of BTC goes under that price, i will still use that price.
If the price stays above that price, we will use Market price: https://markets.blockchain.info/ + my 5% fee.

I accept to recive money in PerfectMoney, OkPay, AdvCash, DASH, DogeCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum (ETH).

You send first, i`m not sending first.

Bother me with PP only if you are one of my old clients or only if you are Atleast Hero Member here on BTCtalk.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 01:38:14 AM

I have about 0.3 BTC and i sell it at this price 945.25 USD / 1 BTC (That means +5% acording to the price i got this BTC 900.24 USD / 1 BTC + 5% = $945.25)

I accept to recive money in PerfectMoney, OkPay, AdvCash, DASH, DogeCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum (ETH).

Yeah I believe we run into a problem with your last sentence.  You 100% want to use escrow when trading in this kind of situation.
Furthermore, why not just buy an altcoin you are looking for on an exchange?  Are you just looking for that 5% premium?
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:26:43 AM

I have about 0.3 BTC and i sell it at this price 945.25 USD / 1 BTC (That means +5% acording to the price i got this BTC 900.24 USD / 1 BTC + 5% = $945.25)

Yeah I believe we run into a problem with your last sentence.  You 100% want to use escrow when trading in this kind of situation.
Furthermore, why not just buy an altcoin you are looking for on an exchange?  Are you just looking for that 5% premium?
He is obviously look for that 5% premium because i could just convert my btc in my wallet for etheruem and it is about that same rate to do that.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:02:25 AM

I would like to know if you can do this trade with me because I have done some using multiple payment processors.
I sent you a pm about what i can use and tell me what you rate is to be able to do it this way.
Thanks.
mistonel

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:31:35 AM

i want to buy your btc with my paypal if ok please send me pm
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 10:24:43 AM

I don`t have time for escrow. I think my profile and reputation it is enough, no need for escrow. And if not, no problem, i can just wait until somebody will contact me to ask me for BTC funds as i`m doing this Business in lot more places than just BTCtalk forum Smiley... Actualy, usualy i do it in private like Skype, Facebook, Gmail and other places like this as i have old client since i started this business in January 2014 Smiley.

Anyway, to your second part of your message i think mixan gave you the right answer:

He is obviously look for that 5% premium because i could just convert my btc in my wallet for etheruem and it is about that same rate to do that.

Exactly, you got it right Wink

I would like to know if you can do this trade with me because I have done some using multiple payment processors.
I sent you a pm about what i can use and tell me what you rate is to be able to do it this way.
Thanks.

Oke, we talk on private to see if we can have a deal.

Nope, paypal i accept only from my old clients. And who know, maybe from some Legendary member here on BTCtalk forum. You are far away from Legendary, or atleast Hero Member Smiley

Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:45:52 PM

I would like to proceed with doing an exchange with you.
Can you let me know what methods you would accept from me even if you could possibly do a paypal exchange.
I would be able to send as goods and services if you require this to be done from receiving funds.
Let me know via pm when you can please.

Thank you.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 12:15:40 PM

I would like to proceed with doing an exchange with you.
Can you let me know what methods you would accept from me even if you could possibly do a paypal exchange.
I would be able to send as goods and services if you require this to be done from receiving funds.
Let me know via pm when you can please.

Thank you.

We talk after new year party. I`m bussy hosting a party for new year now. Happy new year Smiley

Pooxiahib

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:22:38 PM

I want to buy 0.1 BTC

But willing to use escrow.
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:54:06 PM

I want to buy 0.1 BTC

You might want to seek some one else if you were wanting this done before the new year.
As he has said he is busy today and tomorrow from partying. Smiley

I can sell you some of what you want to buy just not all. Embarrassed
Let me know in a pm how you would want to sort it out and what way you will want to pay.
Happy New year's to you Cosmas and have easy time to sober up after your party. Wink
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 03:53:34 PM

I want to buy 0.1 BTC

If you want to use escrow, we can use LocalBitCoin as escrow. I don`t want to hear about a diferrent one.
Here it is my profile: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Cosmas/
With what you want to buy 0.1 BTC ?

You might want to seek some one else if you were wanting this done before the new year.
As he has said he is busy today and tomorrow from partying. Smiley

I can sell you some of what you want to buy just not all. Embarrassed
Let me know in a pm how you would want to sort it out and what way you will want to pay.
Happy New year's to you Cosmas and have easy time to sober up after your party. Wink

Thank you very much doublemore. I`m busy with the party even now after 3 days passed since the party... I`m trying to finish cleaning after party =)))
Anyway. Happy new year and ll the best to all Wink

miningdude

Activity: 416

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:22:45 PM

OP just go away and sell on localbitcoins, you can't sell your poop here, what a stupid idiot I asked to sell my btc he told me wont deal with me if i dont have localbitcoins verified with feedback, go sell ur shit on indian streets you're not welcomed here.

he dont accept escrow at all.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:45:01 PM

No escrow...
And if the price drops the buyer eats the hit, if the price raises you get the profit?
What a joke.

Try an exchange.

As for your rating, nothing positive this year aside from an accusation of a bought account.
If this is the case, your trust means nothing and you are a newbie.

Anyone going with this deal is asking to be scammed!
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:15:35 PM

I don`t have time for escrow. I think my profile and reputation it is enough, no need for escrow. And if not, no problem, i can just wait until somebody will contact me to ask me for BTC funds as i`m doing this Business in lot more places than just BTCtalk forum Smiley... Actualy, usualy i do it in private like Skype, Facebook, Gmail and other places like this as i have old client since i started this business in January 2014 Smiley.

Anyway, to your second part of your message i think mixan gave you the right answer:

Exactly, you got it right Wink

Thanks.

Oke, we talk on private to see if we can have a deal.

Nope, paypal i accept only from my old clients. And who know, maybe from some Legendary member here on BTCtalk forum. You are far away from Legendary, or atleast Hero Member Smiley

You mean you can just wait until some naive or gullible victim contacts you and bites the bait, right?

Everyone interested in this... USE ESCROW! Don't give these scammers a chance to steal your bitcoins.

The audacity and never. He wants a legendary member with a trust of 260 to go first.

Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 11:14:09 AM

If you don`t want to trade, please stop Spamming my thdread.

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:03:17 PM

This is a bought account. anything the op says is being said as a newbie.
ignore his ranking and any previous trader reviews!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: