View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:45:22 PM

Yup, sure seems like the cards are stacked against us. Which I think they are. How else would the elite keep control? The only thing us regular folk can do is realize what they are doing and try and work around them to get ahead of everyone else.

So basically you gotta cheat their system to get ahead. The dangerous part is that their followers will rat you out the second they get a chance.
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:07:19 AM

We are at the point where most doctors will prescribe drugs for profit, and get repeated visits then fix your health concern when they can get away with it.  No matter what the cost to a patient in pain, suffering, or death.  Fraud is very common, and ethics doesn't seem to exist.  Anyone who denies it or think I'm exaggerating.  I'm certainly not.  If anyone can Would like to see some of the stats and articles posted in this thread. Also of concern are the military, prison, banking, industrial complexes, and the media.

They really do that when i got hospitalize my doctor always recommend me to buy this unknown medicine that he created so i really but it for some reason it doesn't work its freaking expensive af i mean really? so i didn't want to argue or fight with my doctor because his my doctor he might kill me >.< so i just lied to him that its really effective -_- you're very right at that topic that you opened man.. i salute you and support you fraud is the most things in life that happens all day and people tend to not have ethics in their lives so they are only after one thing in this world that is money they don't really care about what happened if they fraud someone but they do is just to lie and make someone life horrible >.<
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:32:22 AM

This things are not to be questioned anymore since it is the reality in any medical facilities not only in the United States but worldwide. Medical practitioners even knowing what your sickness even how simple it is they will recommend that you should undergo different kinds of medical check-ups using their equipments and that is very costly. Even in simple fever the doctor will tell you to confine yourself 24 hours, then they will attach dextrose to you and give you medicine when in fact you can just take a paracetamol and stay at home, then the hospital bill for a simple fever for being confined 24 hours will rip your wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: