Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This scientist re-wires frogs to grow extra limbs. Could it work in humans?  (Read 1630 times)
DrVaribo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:16:36 AM

Some animals can themselves regenerate torn limbs, but these are very simple organisms and they lack the immune system. The frog is a little more complicated, but compared to a man they are different. There were cases when young children could grow a lost finger, but I do not know how much this fact is true. We need to study this topic more and conduct research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

So does no one have a picture of the frog with extra limbs? I am very disappointed  Sad
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:37:33 PM

You said it. Stop being disappointed in yourself. Do it.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spirit2016

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:23:16 PM

So does no one have a picture of the frog with extra limbs? I am very disappointed  Sad
I wonder what the Society for the Protection of Animals thinks about this. Is this action over the frog can be someone you need. Although maybe it matters to people in some sense.
0xfff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:13:36 PM

I wonder what the Society for the Protection of Animals thinks about this. Is this action over the frog can be someone you need. Although maybe it matters to people in some sense.
I don't think Society for Protection of Animals would care much about me being interested in a picture. I think they would care more about the thousands of frogs that this scientist has probably killed when experimenting on them.
bitmakerBR

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:33:45 PM

Experiments are important for people. If there were no experiments, for example, on frogs, then humanity would be very backward in the development of medicine. It is necessary to consider that these frogs made an important contribution to the development of the medical sphere and in the near future people will be able to grow limbs.
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:26:40 PM

Experiments are important for people. If there were no experiments, for example, on frogs, then humanity would be very backward in the development of medicine. It is necessary to consider that these frogs made an important contribution to the development of the medical sphere and in the near future people will be able to grow limbs.
The French have long learned how to peacefully exist with frogs and benefit from it. They say that their meat is very tasty and healthy. But at the expense of growing a man's limbs, it seems to me from the realm of fantasy. A person's body grows all his life and time, it takes a lot.
PowerWalletDotCom

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:17:17 AM

The French have long learned how to peacefully exist with frogs and benefit from it. They say that their meat is very tasty and healthy. But at the expense of growing a man's limbs, it seems to me from the realm of fantasy. A person's body grows all his life and time, it takes a lot.

Earlier organ transplantation was fantastic, but people have learned and are now successfully conducting such operations. If it was possible to grow limbs in a frog, then in a short time scientists will be able to grow limbs in humans.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:47:56 AM

I can not imagine that this experiment will help to grow people's feet. Assume the possibility of this action is also not possible, because the time of development of the frog's organism is much less than that of a person.
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:11:56 PM

I can not imagine that this experiment will help to grow people's feet. Assume the possibility of this action is also not possible, because the time of development of the frog's organism is much less than that of a person.
It might, think of it like experimenting on rats; they may be very different than people, but it allows scientists to begin experimentation until it is somewhat safe before they try on people (or more person like animals like monkeys or pigs).

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

It might, think of it like experimenting on rats; they may be very different than people, but it allows scientists to begin experimentation until it is somewhat safe before they try on people (or more person like animals like monkeys or pigs).
Maybe in some far far future that could be possible. If you alter human gene and mix it with frogs or what ever animal you want, i know i would not like to be that "human" . I think that in that moment, if we take under consideration that it is possible, will would stop being humans as we know, we would evolve in totally new specie. But back to reality, its not possible, because if it was humans would evolve to that point till now.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 12:16:26 AM

There are a lot of animals that has that kind of ability that they can regrow parts of their body. Maybe scientists can reverse engineer and see how they could make it work with humans, probably against other animals first, not directly to human subjects.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SkyNVS

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:26:18 AM

1000 years ago, people would laugh at you if you told them about anything we have today. Today, technology is growing faster than ever and its going to be possible soon enough.
ekaterina77

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:59:36 AM

1000 years ago, people would laugh at you if you told them about anything we have today. Today, technology is growing faster than ever and its going to be possible soon enough.
Do you really think that thanks to this experiment, someone will manage to grow a man's legs? I think that this is complete nonsense and I do not think that this will be possible even with a huge leap in the development of medicine.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:10:45 PM

I'm still waiting for scientists to take a detached frog leg, and grow a new frog onto the non-foot end of it.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
SkyNVS

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:30:42 AM

Do you really think that thanks to this experiment, someone will manage to grow a man's legs? I think that this is complete nonsense and I do not think that this will be possible even with a huge leap in the development of medicine.

This experiment might not be the answer, but I do think it will be possible one day.
oxygen88

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:16:13 AM

Even if it could work one day, I still feel it is too scary on humans Sad
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Yea, I defiantly agree with you there; I don't think science should over be manipulating our bodys. The ONLY exception in my mind is when somebody has a medical condition/issue and science is manipulating his/her body to make it more normal.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
FinnMordagJJ

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:52:20 PM

Yea, I defiantly agree with you there; I don't think science should over be manipulating our bodys. The ONLY exception in my mind is when somebody has a medical condition/issue and science is manipulating his/her body to make it more normal.
I'm not surprised at all if manipulation with the human body begins. But it goes beyond understanding when genetics try to program a human child even at the embryo stage to see a particular child, sex, hair and skin color, and much more. This not normal.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: