Print  
Author Topic: Mana  (Read 608 times)
TheDR (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
⇾ Mana
December 27, 2016, 06:09:50 AM

I am proposing a new currency "mana". There will be no crowdsale and there will be no intake of anything other than the development of this potential future project.

Mana manifests for users as the capability of network increases. The more potential the network has the more Mana is distributed. There is no bounds for total amount as long as there is no bounds of network output. I assume that unlimited computation is possible at sometime, but until then the total amount of units would be limited.

All who contribute anything to the community will be rewarded with whatever initial amount is. Ratio each contributor gets will be determined by the community.

This currency would run on multiple other currencies with adaptive intake of new ones. Safenetwork Ethereum Etc.

Plans will be put intro place to make it a programming Djinn where you define what you want and it is assembled. That of course would have to wait until actual intelligence A.I. develops. In the mean time it would just represent computation and storage capabilities. It would likely run on top of existing computation currencies. There could be a means to have automated farming and mining of multiple currencies and a market with all potential trading tools built in. Online multi mind wallet too.

Finally nothing is written in stone concerning my proposal. If you like the idea but would like to redefine something add it to the thread. You can also suggest additional ideas.   
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:22:01 AM

Are you currently developing?
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:24:30 AM

Coin specs and more info please.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:30:33 AM

I am proposing a new currency "mana". There will be no crowdsale and there will be no intake of anything other than the development of this potential future project.

Mana manifests for users as the capability of network increases. The more potential the network has the more Mana is distributed. There is no bounds for total amount as long as there is no bounds of network output. I assume that unlimited computation is possible at sometime, but until then the total amount of units would be limited.

All who contribute anything to the community will be rewarded with whatever initial amount is. Ratio each contributor gets will be determined by the community.

This currency would run on multiple other currencies with adaptive intake of new ones. Safenetwork Ethereum Etc.

Plans will be put intro place to make it a programming Djinn where you define what you want and it is assembled. That of course would have to wait until actual intelligence A.I. develops. In the mean time it would just represent computation and storage capabilities. It would likely run on top of existing computation currencies. There could be a means to have automated farming and mining of multiple currencies and a market with all potential trading tools built in. Online multi mind wallet too.

Finally nothing is written in stone concerning my proposal. If you like the idea but would like to redefine something add it to the thread. You can also suggest additional ideas.   

you want create coin use etherum token and safenetwork
or you want create coin system use same etheeum and safenetworkd antoher people can create coin use token system your coin
PanneKopp

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

aka ...

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:07:56 AM

and another "innovation" without details

hopefully the last one this year

Grin

... please make an educated guess !
Labernie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:14:13 AM

Hi, Guy

Please give a details about your idea. I do not still understand about Mana .
You never forget that any digital cryptos were born and they could be supported by investors.
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 11:26:31 AM

I think it is a proof of node, or proof of network, maybe it is going to be a new algo ? or a new Proof protocole ? anyway, more infos are needed, maybe a detailled idea of the project ? or any other kinde of information ?
Or, it may be the kind of developer who asks people to code his idea in exchange of nothing.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:19:38 PM

Plans will be put intro place to make it a programming Djinn where you define what you want and it is assembled. That of course would have to wait until actual intelligence A.I. develops.

Please make sure that at least these three laws make it into the actual intelligence A.I. or i foresee a bloodbath  :

First Law : A.I may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
Second Law :  A.I. must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Third Law : A.I. must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

question : do we really have to choose the wizard class in order to use the mana ?  Undecided

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: