Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pocketdice bad customer service??  (Read 383 times)
theo1996 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:10:34 PM

Hello, so i'm a bit shocked that such a big company like pocketdice have such a terrible customer service absolutely unhelpful, i contacted them today regarding account issue, i have different emails with different usernames so its hard to remember the emails i put on my account sometimes, i contact pocketdice support looking for help with my email address since i couldnt login, totally useless support, they blame me for hacking into the account and other nonsense, i dont recommend anyone to use their site, they are really fishy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theo1996 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:14:42 PM

ocketdice are u gonna respond?
theo1996 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:17:26 PM

scammers
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:25:00 PM

1.Don't post repetitively one after another,it is considered spamming.
2.PocketDice wouldn't check this post unless you ask them to.
3.They haven't scammed you.Do you have any bitcoins in your account which they're restricting your access to ?
4.Post a proper scam accusation with the desired format if you'd love to be take seriously.
Pocket Dice

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 03:53:12 PM

Hi there,

You've sent us an email message from the email address associated with one of the accounts at Pocket Dice, asking to remind you of an email used for another account on Pocket Dice, while that second account was active on site and playing. You were saying in the message that this second account was yours and you'd like to recover it which doesn't really look like truth.

Also we've checked the history of our communication and can clearly see that you've sent us such queries previously asking to either recover the password or turn off the 2-step verification on other accounts, that you've claimed to be yours.

We'll be able to help you either if you send us your request from the email address that is associated with the account you're asking about, or if we have any other evidence that the account belongs to you. Otherwise it would be not secure to complete your query.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:57:16 PM

We'll be able to help you either if you send us your request from the email address that is associated with the account you're asking about, or if we have any other evidence that the account belongs to you. Otherwise it would be not secure to complete your query.
Correct.That makes sense.If that's the case,it's highly probable OP is a scammer.

Otherwise,you can check the past addresses where the withdrawal was requested and ask him to sign a message from one of them ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: