Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] $60 PP [w] BTC  (Read 251 times)
qsab (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:35:19 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 04:39:16 PM by qsab

6% rate need this done ASAP
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:17:44 PM

No one will deal with you as you are a newbie asking for a reversible payment method and a rate that is too low. Better try virwox, coinbase or localbitcoins.

If you want a reason why no one will deal its because of all the newbie scammers that have come before you scamming people out of amounts a little as $1.50. So now no-one will deal with newbies like yourself unfortunately.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
bamous

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:18:11 PM

I do not think you can buy at 3% the minimum I can do is 16%
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:19:05 PM

Try virwox.com instead coz people here dont like accepting paypal from newbies as most of them do chargeback once they got the btc and will leave the account. If you found someone interested to deal with you, better be careful or a scammer might get scammed

qsab (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:38:25 PM

Everyone here was a newbie once i sighnup to exchange cause this forums all about btc.
Im serous if anyone interested pm cause i really need this.
gt_addict

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:27:51 PM

Everyone here was a newbie once i sighnup to exchange cause this forums all about btc.

With all due respect, every scammer has a story and everyone here has heard them a thousand times. The best way to earn so trust is to SELL btc to trusted members and adhere to any rules they put in place. I simply ask someone to send the btc first and I send my paypal after 1 confirmation.

Other than that you are going to be contacted by other newbies and most likely scammers who will take your paypal close their account and never send you the btc. Good luck. Hope it works out for you.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 05:57:32 PM

With all due respect, every scammer has a story and everyone here has heard them a thousand times. The best way to earn so trust is to SELL btc to trusted members and adhere to any rules they put in place. I simply ask someone to send the btc first and I send my paypal after 1 confirmation.

Other than that you are going to be contacted by other newbies and most likely scammers who will take your paypal close their account and never send you the btc. Good luck. Hope it works out for you.
Please note that this user is also selling a cash machine site making $4000/month for $169 here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1730567.0
gt_addict

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:07:26 PM

Jeez these scammers are so dumb its unreal. Well that's another scamming thread for this section of the forum. Cant tag him with neg trust though as theres no proof of anything.....yet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: