Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 12:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion or help [faucetsystem script]  (Read 315 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:24:59 PM

Hello...can anyone help me to stop bots.... On my faucet.....I block or ban the IP and address but the bot create new IP or address and claim to get reward and refferal commission....HOW TO STOP ...LOST ALMOST 3$
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:05:27 PM

Hello...can anyone help me to stop bots.... On my faucet.....I block or ban the IP and address but the bot create new IP or address and claim to get reward and refferal commission....HOW TO STOP ...LOST ALMOST 3$

Get cloudflare   i have that with my faucet and i never got a bot never again
please link of your FAUCET
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:21:22 PM

Sorry what? What captcha is your faucet using my friend? I am sure the bot is going to have a hard time bypassing that.
 Could you maybe send the link of the faucet so i can see if i can help you out? Also use the plugind to ban all vpn/tor Ips, not sure if you are already doing that.

Cloudflare is against ddos attacks right??

alamin99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:33:57 PM

Josh, thanks a lot... I have just got the idea to use cloudflare, thanks a lot man... Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: