Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neteller \ scammers!!! read it will safe u money..  (Read 21975 times)
XeXChangeZone

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:55:31 PM

Wow. Thrilled seeing this. Neteller should have support here to resolve these problems.
We have used neteller for 2 yrs though no problem. You can exchange any amount of it with us www.xexchangezone.com . We accept clean funds only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeStrizer

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:18:40 AM

Hi guys,

had some real trouble with NETELLER as well. Support is horrible and it looks like they don't even care to help their customers. Sad Anyway, found some really helpful guys and wanted to share this with you:

https://www.ewallet-optimizer.com/neteller/neteller-review/

They have done an amazing job to help me. Best support ever! If you do some research you can see that they some kind of business relationship with Neteller for quite some time (other eWallet providers too) and I did not find any negative feedback. Definitely worth a try!

Regards,
Tomek
Venkatesh Patel

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:17:10 AM

"I got my money from Neteller ($22,700 in total) after I complained to Financial Ombudsman (http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/), this one you must write for sure. But they accept any complains if for 60 days your case wasn’t answered by Paysafe or wasn’t resolved into your favor. Remember to complain about your Neteller account to PAYSAFE (not Neteller) (accountenquiries@paysafe.com) since they are the parent company and have the license. Complaining to Neteller will not help.

If you want your money complain to the Financial Authorities were Paysafe and Neteller (or Skrill) are registered and you will get your money back like me. Don’t complain on Forums, they are not in charge of such problems and they will not refund you.

There is also FCA (www.fca.org.uk) were Paysafe is licensed but they cannot help you at all, only Financial Ombudsman can, but you can write to both of them just in case so they know your problem and maybe revoke the Paysafe license if many people complain about it.

If you lost your money in Skrill, it’s the same procedure, complain first to Paysafe (not Skrill) (accountenquiries@paysafe.com) and if after 60 days there is no answer or no refund, contact the Financial Ombudsman. Good luck!"
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: