Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinTalk Special faucet >>> 500~1000 satoshi every hour  (Read 448 times)
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:24:35 PM

There is a special faucet for our member which pays 500~1000 satoshi every hour!
You will be able to use this faucet if you become at least a Sr. Member.
Note: As soon as you will be eligible, we will collect your IP address and then you will be able to claim!
Link: VIP Faucet
Instant Payment via FaucetHub.io
Join today and increase your ranking!

MakeMoneyBtc

Merit: 117

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:30:33 PM

It is really hard to get Sr. Member. On your forum there arent even 250 threads to make 250 posts and earn JR. MEMBER and you want us to get Sr.Member.
I think it is better that only when you are jr.member you can use the faucet. In the future you can cahange it but now it is impossible to get sr.member
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:39:24 PM

It is really hard to get Sr. Member. On your forum there arent even 250 threads to make 250 posts and earn JR. MEMBER and you want us to get Sr.Member.
I think it is better that only when you are jr.member you can use the faucet. In the future you can cahange it but now it is impossible to get sr.member
I just want to populate this forum... Have patience and be active... There will be more special features for Hero and Legendary Members... If I set it for Jr. Member, the result will be like this: someone will be Jr. Member for only this faucet, will stop their activity and only claim... But I need serious users... I hope, if anyone can be at least a Sr. Member, he will not give up this forum... There will be more bounty programs in future for higher rankings members...
MakeMoneyBtc

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:42:02 PM

I just want to populate this forum... Have patience and be active... There will be more special features for Hero and Legendary Members... If I set it for Jr. Member, the result will be like this: someone will be Jr. Member for only this faucet. But I need serious users... There will be more bounty programs in future for higher rankings members...
I understand you. I am one of the first members registered on the forum so i will be active as much as i cand. Hope to worth it .
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:43:13 PM

I just want to populate this forum... Have patience and be active... There will be more special features for Hero and Legendary Members... If I set it for Jr. Member, the result will be like this: someone will be Jr. Member for only this faucet. But I need serious users... There will be more bounty programs in future for higher rankings members...
I understand you. I am one of the first members registered on the forum so i will be active as much as i cand. Hope to worth it .
Ahhh... Thanks a lot... I will be looking... Smiley Smiley Smiley
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1342

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 01:06:52 AM

Interesting way to promote forum. But I think requirement to reach Sr. Member rank to be able to use faucet is too high. If I'm correct, users need to make 1000 posts to reach it. I'm being active on bitcointalk for almost year only made 1300 posts. On your forum, where are only few active members and not many topics it would be really hard to reach maybe, better to reduce requirement to Full Member. But this is your forum and your rules. I will register on it.

Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:25:14 PM

Not many seniors use faucets eother. Faucets are usually a thing newbs do.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:47:38 PM

That is a good offer. Does your forum have activity every 14 days like Bitcointalk? Or can we build our rank there faster?

I see people complaining his forum doesn't have enough threads, members to make a high number of posts, it's true, that is why he is lauching this promotion, because he needs to bump his forum with more traffic, if many people join there and start posting, they will have more threads to post, more subjects to comment and more profit to do later with this faucet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:36:11 PM

iam only seeing thsi error

Code:
Router: access denied.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:45:50 PM

Code:
you did not read the description ? you need to be a SR. member on cointalk to be able to use that faucet
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:58:15 PM

Code:

I see the same thing, but maybe it is because we are not VIP users and we have restricted access, since OP has said that he would collect of our IP when we be elegible.

Otherwise, to much work to aspire to earn 500~100 satoshi. If it is the only incentive to join that forum and work hard, I think thee will not be too much interest, or at least not from me.

Regards!
MakeMoneyBtc

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:33:34 PM

Code:

I see the same thing, but maybe it is because we are not VIP users and we have restricted access, since OP has said that he would collect of our IP when we be elegible.

Otherwise, to much work to aspire to earn 500~100 satoshi. If it is the only incentive to join that forum and work hard, I think thee will not be too much interest, or at least not from me.

Regards!
You dont do that work just for the faucet. You do that work for the forum just how you do here.  To grow your activity and trust. The forum has good potential
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

Guys, I was travelling and spending my vacations, so that I was not here. Hmm, I am seeing many thoughts of you! MakeMoneyBtc has understood me. But now I think may be I have to close this offer, because it's not very successful. If anyone joined to my forum after seeing this thread, post your FaucetHub.io username. I will give you some compensation based on your activity. Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: