Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cubicverse MMORPG Cryptocurrency  (Read 912 times)
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:41:24 AM

Hi, as some of you may know I am the owner of an MMORPG known as Cubicverse. Well I am now looking into starting a cryptocurrency that will be used as the real money currency in the game. Right now there is an in-game currency but it is just play money basically so I need to have a cryptocurrency made that can be put onto exchanges to give it real value. If any of you know how to make a cryptocurrency and are willing to help then please PM me, comment, email me at austin11rowe@gmail.com, or skype me at austinrowe1028. Thank you.
K1lo

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Moar mining!!! .. oh wait, that's too much

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:28:24 PM

I can easily do this, but I have a question. Why don't you pick any one of the many many coins currently in circulation and use that as your in game currency?

Developer, tinkerer, miner, coin holder, hopelessly amateurish trader
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:41:33 PM

This is cool. One MMORPG that will be trying to leap when it comes to currencies. I hope you will the right one for this.
The above comment is right. You might want to just one of those who are created and there are too many now.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 12:45:15 PM

I can easily do this, but I have a question. Why don't you pick any one of the many many coins currently in circulation and use that as your in game currency?

Maybe he wants something unique for the game itself and since it will we in game currency he needs to have the control on what he wants for his game currency

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 01:14:16 PM

Easy there is a card game called CGC Project and he wants to do the same,hold a an ico so he can collect funds for the advancement and development of his company not to mention he also wants to make a profit from it sales every body is now turning to launching a crypto currency ico even a small company will do that now..

tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:49:31 PM

Hi, thank you for your responses. I am doing this because I want a coin that is unique to the game and also to raise money by selling some of the coins at the start and then to keep some to pay for help with the game once the coin is worth more and people will accept it as payment. Thank you and please let me know if you have any more questions.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:59:18 AM

I don't think your MMORPG game has enough players in order to raise price of the coin. But it is great idea and I actually quite like it a lot.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:12:20 AM

Thank you for checking out the game. Did you actually play it or just look at it for a second? I ask because I was wondering if you saw a castle in the game because I am having trouble getting it to load onto the game. But it might be loading on other peoples computers but just not mine when I get on. Also I know that there isn't that much players at all really but I plan to do some advertising on Google AdSense and Facebook
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:50:56 PM

Thank you for checking out the game. Did you actually play it or just look at it for a second? I ask because I was wondering if you saw a castle in the game because I am having trouble getting it to load onto the game. But it might be loading on other peoples computers but just not mine when I get on. Also I know that there isn't that much players at all really but I plan to do some advertising on Google AdSense and Facebook

Nah sorry I haven't played game, just checked it out for a second. I don't really like that type of games but I think MMORPG is best genre for something like that
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 09:39:37 PM

Hi, as some of you may know I am the owner of an MMORPG known as Cubicverse. Well I am now looking into starting a cryptocurrency that will be used as the real money currency in the game. Right now there is an in-game currency but it is just play money basically so I need to have a cryptocurrency made that can be put onto exchanges to give it real value. If any of you know how to make a cryptocurrency and are willing to help then please PM me, comment, email me at austin11rowe@gmail.com, or skype me at austinrowe1028. Thank you.

This thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208578.0 offering altcoin development and other cryptocurrency related services.

There are many thread in services broads offering such as services too.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:43:00 AM

This thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208578.0 offering altcoin development and other cryptocurrency related services.

There are many thread in services broads offering such as services too.

well I would like to be able to pay whoever does it for me in the cryptocurrency so that I can save money for future development and I know that these altcoin services are not interested in being paid that way.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:46:58 AM

Coin with real cryptocurrency i dont understand cubicverse.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:48:43 AM

Coin with real cryptocurrency i dont understand cubicverse.
I don't understand what your trying to say or ask.
ngthteh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:49:27 AM

i dont understand cubicverse too
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:56:40 AM

I think much better  if use some existing coin maybe popular coin that already in the market and use it for the game than creating a new one.  Just support other coin that you think have potential for long term.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █