Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FaucetHub] Adultfaucet 5% refferal claim 50 Satoshi every 1 minute  (Read 2052 times)
AKULA1973

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:04:50 AM

http://adultfaucet.website
MY FIRST FAUCET ,
CLAIM 70 SATOSHI PER HOUR AND 40% REFFERAL COMMISSION
....IF YOU HAVE FAUCET ROTATOR THEN PEASE ADD  MY FUCET .......IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION THEN MOST WELCOME.
Good stability timer and payment. Thank you.
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:41:31 AM

Hey Buddy,
I visited your faucet and it was good. Reward is decent and worthy according to timings.
One thing I wanna add is that you should try adult ad network.
Don't worry if it would reduce your visitors because your faucet's name is on its own suggestive that it would include adults ads.
So you can go for it without worry, it may better increase your ad revenue.
Thanks and I will adult ad network on faucet within 2 days
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:55:00 AM

faucet design ok site ok payout a bit low now 50 satoshi but I'm sure you will increase once you have more ads
you could do with putting a bit more content on it so visitors stay longer other was nice site

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:57:25 AM

faucet design ok site ok payout a bit low now 50 satoshi but I'm sure you will increase once you have more ads
you could do with putting a bit more content on it so visitors stay longer other was nice site
Yes thanks..yet I not the received any payout from ad network except a-ads.do you any ad network which pay instant like a-ads or minimum. 10ksatsohi
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

content for adults on your faucet Cheesy
Link please
..I can't find your signature

Just check in my Signature. nsfw

http://VKcams.com/  NSFW

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:33:02 PM

I ran the NaughtyCoins.com faucet for a few weeks. Adult-themed faucets dont pay off... Anyway, I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

Smiley

ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:09:26 PM

I ran the NaughtyCoins.com faucet for a few weeks. Adult-themed faucets dont pay off... Anyway, I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

Smiley

What did you mean adult-theme faucet don't pay off" ?
BitBustah

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:06:12 PM

The adult advertisers don't pay enough to hand out decent amounts of satoshi Sad
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:28:33 PM

Smiley

I Can think they are not so popular to have in rotators.. so maybe less traffic?

BitBustah

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:20:20 PM

I Can think they are not so popular to have in rotators.. so maybe less traffic?

Whatever the traffic is, you should always have more income than payouts of course.

Edited to add: I got 4 popup windows. Sad
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:35:12 PM

Edited to add: I got 4 popup windows. Sad
i removed pop up ads Smiley
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:14:21 PM

Thread updated ...
50 satoshi every 2 minute☺
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:16:23 PM

hmm maybee you put higher rward and higher waiting time

I claimed 56 satoshi and seen many adult ads XD
Bit low form me the effort is to big .

kind regards
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:34:28 PM

hmm maybee you put higher rward and higher waiting time

I claimed 56 satoshi and seen many adult ads XD
Bit low form me the effort is to big .

kind regards
Once I put higher reward and higher time it reduced views of my faucet
As domain name is "adultfaucet' then you can adult ads not wrong.
And what did you mean by "effort is to big" ?DOES IT TAKE LONG TIME TO LOAD PAGE OR SOMETHING ELSE?
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:12:38 PM

MY FIRST FAUCET ,
CLAIM 50 satoshi every 2 minute  with 20% REFFERAL COMMISSION
....IF YOU HAVE FAUCET ROTATOR THEN PEASE ADD  MY FUCET .......IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION THEN MOST WELCOME.
I like the idea, as its a good hook, thats not used by most faucets. However, I feel after looking at your faucet, there is much do be done in the design aspect. Not trying to offend in any way, but an appealing user interface goes a very long way Smiley
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:20:10 PM

MY FIRST FAUCET ,
I like the idea, as its a good hook, thats not used by most faucets. However, I feel after looking at your faucet, there is much do be done in the design aspect. Not trying to offend in any way, but an appealing user interface goes a very long way Smiley
Thanks for visit.
I know that this faucet was looking very ugly Cry and bad and I am trying to find someone who can change theme of faucet in free  Grin Wink almost impossible to find someone for Free ☺
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:45:28 PM

MY FIRST FAUCET ,
Thanks for visit.
I know that this faucet was looking very ugly Cry and bad and I am trying to find someone who can change theme of faucet in free  Grin Wink almost impossible to find someone for Free ☺
Fair enough, Im going to assume its a 'faucet-in-a-box' style setup, and your not familiar with html, css, or js? maybe think of offering a stake of the ad income? just a thought.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:46:54 AM

MY FIRST FAUCET ,
Thanks for visit.
Fair enough, Im going to assume its a 'faucet-in-a-box' style setup, and your not familiar with html, css, or js? maybe think of offering a stake of the ad income? just a thought.
Yes i don't have a knowledge of HTML,CSS, or ja and new theme was comming soon  😅😊 and what do you mean by "maybe think of offering a stake of the ad income" ?(well my English is very poor so I can't understand what do you want to say .sorry )
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:46:14 AM

So,recently we just changed pice and time of faucet to upto 200 satoshi every 10 minute ,we also have referral commission which help to increase your satoshi's, the referral commission is 15 % now.Thanks
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:32:43 PM

130 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetSystem.com. Thanks Cool

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All