Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CCP - Centennial Coin of Prosperity  (Read 1709 times)
georgeandrews (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:43:35 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 05:35:51 AM by georgeandrews

Hi all ,

I have 5 invites for ccp100.com

If anyone interested please let me know.

As requested I am posting more details about it:

Here is how to invest :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19XlNooStIICs6YiTrHyr8RXtNeps_XITmBy5Zb1YTBE/edit

And here is a video :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B62jtfQSeExKQ1VLbHQ5YXhXRG8/view

In my humble opinion this is still in early stage .

Thanks
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:15:25 PM

I'm interested. At least to see what it is. I'm not sure I understand how it works or why you need invites.

It's an investment team to whom you give your money? So why do you need an invite?
Or is it just an informative team of investment? That could be interesting.

Anyway I'd like to check this.

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:41:44 PM

Hi all ,

I have 5 invites for ccp100.com

If anyone interested please let me know.

Thanks

I don't understand what's the purpose of this post. You need invites to build a trading team? do you have experience on trading? make me enlighten to join your team. Try harder to invite people, make a good quality post that will make us join your team. Would you like to introduce your team to us? is this team well know on a trading industry? Is this a trading site? or just an investment thingy? i don't really understand, i hope you change your topic to be a detailed one.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

georgeandrews (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:46:17 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 05:40:12 AM by georgeandrews

It's like an investment fund .

If you are interested , the minimum investment is $180 and you could get up to 3x in max one year.

Anyway before investing please read and only invest what you can afford to lose . It's gambling also .

If anyone interested I can show some print screen from my accounts . I invested $3600 and got back in 40 days $2400 .

Apologize for my english , not my main language.

Also updated the OP with a video and a link with more details about it.

Thanks
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:04:32 AM

I would like to test it with $180 , let me know what should I do . I've read there you need my phone number , desired username and email? is that all ?
How is the money sent ? to you? or ? Can u explain a little bit , people from here would like to know that for sure.
georgeandrews (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:18:40 AM

I would like to test it with $180 , let me know what should I do . I've read there you need my phone number , desired username and email? is that all ?
How is the money sent ? to you? or ? Can u explain a little bit , people from here would like to know that for sure.

Hi ,

I will need your desired username , phone number and e-mail.
You will need to have a coinpayments account in order to be able to buy cent seed ( because of queue you will need to wait 7-8 days before buying cent coin )
As soon as I will create your username you will be able to login to website and set your own password. After creating the account you will need to buy cent seed and with those cent seed you will buy cent coins .

Cent coins started at the price of $0.19 and appreciate in value 0.01 every 2-3 days , and when the cent coin double in value then there will be a split , last time when reached 0.44, the price gone back to $0.22 but the amount of coins in the account doubled .

When you think the time is right you can sell Centcoins and you will receive CentFruit ( which will show in your account in $$$)  . You can sell batches of $100 Centfruits and receive $60 in your BTC wallet , $35 will go to Centroot wallet which will be on pending for 10 days and after you will be able to buy centcoins again, the remaining $5 is will go to maintenance fees.

Please note that the phone number need to be valid because you will need to confirm it on ccp100.com and on that number you will receive sms everytime you sell or buy centcoins centseeds etc.

If there is any other questions just let me know.

Thanks

max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:55:11 PM

How long do you think it will take to recover $180 if I invest let's say $180?
acarli

Activity: 267
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 01:31:49 PM

Seems like a Ponzi scheme. I have no problem with them. I think anyone can do what they want to. However, I Also believe that it is not clear what ccp100.com does or how they do it. Luckily, I don't think people here will have issues. best of luck to you.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

Seems like a Ponzi scheme. I have no problem with them. I think anyone can do what they want to. However, I Also believe that it is not clear what ccp100.com does or how they do it. Luckily, I don't think people here will have issues. best of luck to you.

It IS a Ponzi scheme. Otherwise they would either publicize their results or wouldn't need investors. Maybe loans but not investments.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: