Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT BITCOIN RECOVERY.. BITCOIN BAILOUT  (Read 2303 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 11:48:09 AM

OP, CAN YOU READ MY TEXT? I COULD NOT READ YOURS IT WAS TOO SMALL. THANKS  Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Majoman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 11:56:20 AM

You know what, freak off! Srsly, I'm only on this board for couple weeks and bought my first BTCs (2 of them) just last week and as much as I'm new in all this, I'm not a retard and even tho I've got masters in political science and not in economics I believe I can figure basic things out.

First of all, freak off all you guys with cca. 50 posts crying here about the dropping price. There's like hundreds of you, what the flying fuck? It's actually quite funny cuz you're all saying the same, as if you were one pitiful entity: "Cheap bitcoins, I'm going all in." Accept it, the ride is over. I bet most of you guys are already dumping big time, can't wait to buy your bitcoins when they'll be like 40€ a piece.

Because all you're doing is making BTC unusable to users like me who just want to buy stuff for it. I bought my 2 BTCs for 80€ a piece and I've already thought it was a ridiculously high price. I see the real value of BTC at around 50€ tops. It will undoubtly get back to its current value (maybe even this year), but hopefully not because of you goddamn speculators, but because of REAL BTC users buying REAL stuff.

Secondly, thanks to speculators like you honest vendors will get 50% haircut soon, how cool is that? I kinda wish y'all speculators become homeless, start from a scratch and earn your money by doing smth for the society (like being a farmer, a doctor, a fireman, you know...just smth useful).

I, for one, know I ain't buying any goddamn BTC until it drops back to its normal value. The more sane guys like me out there, the sooner it will happen.
wopwop

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 12:01:21 PM

You know what, freak off! Srsly, I'm only on this board for couple weeks and bought my first BTCs (2 of them) just last week and as much as I'm new in all this, I'm not a retard and even tho I've got masters in political science and not in economics I believe I can figure basic things out.

First of all, freak off all you guys with cca. 50 posts crying here about the dropping price. There's like hundreds of you, what the flying fuck? It's actually quite funny cuz you're all saying the same, as if you were one pitiful entity: "Cheap bitcoins, I'm going all in." Accept it, the ride is over. I bet most of you guys are already dumping big time, can't wait to buy your bitcoins when they'll be like 40€ a piece.

Because all you're doing is making BTC unusable to users like me who just want to buy stuff for it. I bought my 2 BTCs for 80€ a piece and I've already thought it was a ridiculously high price. I see the real value of BTC at around 50€ tops. It will undoubtly get back to its current value (maybe even this year), but hopefully not because of you goddamn speculators, but because of REAL BTC users buying REAL stuff.

Secondly, thanks to speculators like you honest vendors will get 50% haircut soon, how cool is that? I kinda wish y'all speculators become homeless, start from a scratch and earn your money by doing smth for the society (like being a farmer, a doctor, a fireman, you know...just smth useful).

I, for one, know I ain't buying any goddamn BTC until it drops back to its normal value. The more sane guys like me out there, the sooner it will happen.
Lol

You bought it because you wanted to buy stuff with it but you're still holding it? Then you didnt and you just bought it because you wanted it to go higher

Step in line, everyone here is here for this reason

PS: the only reason you'd buy bitcoins is to buy drugs, anything else you can just pay for directly with usd/eur or whatever. so either you were planning that or you are simpling crying tears you got caught like a fly on a sticky strip
whisper

Activity: 267

Learn to go against your mind

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 12:02:51 PM

"MtGox verification queue for new accounts is now 18,000."

Anyone have a idea why this people go into it? Buying, selling, flooding?
wopwop

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 12:03:28 PM

"MtGox verification queue for new accounts is now 18,000."

Anyone have a idea why this people go into it? Buying, selling, flooding?
people have to get verified to withdraw real money to bank accounts too Wink

so that number is not 'new people coming in' like so many sellers here want you to believe
Majoman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 12:06:04 PM

Lol

You bought it because you wanted to buy stuff with it but you're still holding it? Then you didnt and you just bought it because you wanted it to go higher

Step in line, everyone here was for this reason

I ain't no holding no shit, buddy. I've got 0.7 BTC left. I bought what I wanted. I might as well spend the last 0.7 BTC I have while the exchange rate is this high, tho. Cuz soon my 0.7 BTC I bought for 56€ will be worth 25€ if lucky.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 12:06:08 PM

Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 12:38:27 PM

I think this site needs a captcha to keep the op out.

OMG! This.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 12:52:29 PM

Selling Put options underneath Oil and buying up lots of stocks on the cheap. I kept selling the put options and when the bounce came, I raked in a massive amount of cash. Guess what, anything of value never goes to zero.

Shocked

You've got a god damn weighty set of brass ones if you really did that. Kudos.

Naked, or covered, though?

i sold naked puts on /cl just before the start of 2009, sold the $40 strike price, about 3 months out. Heaps of premium was in them, and it all eroded very quickly. I knew that there was no chance it would get lower than $30 and even if it did, I'd be happy to own it at that price because I know that when people are fearful, you need to be greedy.

Except the world runs on oil.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:03:05 PM

I kinda wish y'all speculators become homeless, start from a scratch and earn your money by doing smth for the society (like being a farmer, a doctor, a fireman, you know...just smth useful).

YAY!  Smiley

I've got masters in political science

Huh

Lips sealed

deadweasel

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:07:32 PM

Selling Put options underneath Oil and buying up lots of stocks on the cheap. I kept selling the put options and when the bounce came, I raked in a massive amount of cash. Guess what, anything of value never goes to zero.

Shocked

You've got a god damn weighty set of brass ones if you really did that. Kudos.

Naked, or covered, though?

i sold naked puts on /cl just before the start of 2009, sold the $40 strike price, about 3 months out. Heaps of premium was in them, and it all eroded very quickly. I knew that there was no chance it would get lower than $30 and even if it did, I'd be happy to own it at that price because I know that when people are fearful, you need to be greedy.

Except the world runs on oil.

My prius runs on bitcoins....    Wink

Just kidding, I fucking hate those things.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: