Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB localbitcoins account 50+  (Read 3610 times)
kxp (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:11:10 PM

Hey guys I wanna buy a LBC account with overall great rating (like 99-100%) and 50+ trades.
Please no bullshit and noob members.
Won't go first unless you're trusted. Escrow is welcome.
Please send me your account specs and price. You can avoid sending account name at first if you think it is unsafe, just send specs like number of trades, rating etc and your price and I'll consider it and will ask for more detail if I like your offer.

PM.

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:41:55 PM

thread hot.

How much you are willing to pay ?
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:03:22 AM

let me first like your offer by telling how much you will pay?
don't need to PM me that the last post above asked the same question and may be get answered by PM so post your amount here please. I have an old LBC account with a good rank trust.
kxp (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:04:55 PM

I am opened for your offers. If you are selling something it is natural if you name the price and than we discuss it or agree.

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:41:28 PM

Is it right to buy localBItcoin account here? I mean, we do not know whether he/she will use this account legally and reliably. He can use the account to steal other people money. I do not like the idea trading this kind of account here.
kxp (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

we do not know whether he/she will use this account legally and reliably. He can use the account to steal other people money. I do not like the idea trading this kind of account here.
It is none of your business how shall I use the account neither do I care about what you do or don't like. Who are you in the first place? Hint: no one.
This thread as far as I know doesn't break any forum rule (if it would it'd get deleted) so shut the fuck up and get out of my topic.
P.S. Here it is allowed to trade bitcointalk accounts while the only reason to buy them one can think of is to scam other people so needless to even talk about 3rd services.

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:25:14 PM

we do not know whether he/she will use this account legally and reliably. He can use the account to steal other people money. I do not like the idea trading this kind of account here.
It is none of your business how shall I use the account neither do I care about what you do or don't like. Who are you in the first place? Hint: no one.
This thread as far as I know doesn't break any forum rule (if it would it'd get deleted) so shut the fuck up and get out of my topic.
P.S. Here it is allowed to trade bitcointalk accounts while the only reason to buy them one can think of is to scam other people so needless to even talk about 3rd services.

It is of our business.
If you're buying and selling accounts on LocalBitcoin to scam people, it makes you a less trustable person.
Even if of course you're not going to get neg trust here, because your behaviour on the forum isn't the problem, it's still an interesting fact for us to notice.
You seem to be completely ok with getting bought account to abuse trust system.

Good to know.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
kxp (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:20:44 PM

It is of our business.
No.
If you're buying and selling accounts on LocalBitcoin to scam people, it makes you a less trustable person.
I don't want to scam any one but it is so obvious that if I wanted I wouldn't admit it that me making this statement would be just hilarious. So posting your bullshit here makes no sense, you should either auto-distrust any one who buys LBC account or not.

Even if of course you're not going to get neg trust here, because your behaviour on the forum isn't the problem, it's still an interesting fact for us to notice.
Lol @ you.
Again who do you think you are?
In my opinion just some louse.

You seem to be completely ok with getting bought account to abuse trust system.
This is only your speculation but I or any one else have no way to proof it or the opposite.

Good to know.
Lol again.

valta4065

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:27:48 PM

I don't want to scam any one but it is so obvious that if I wanted I wouldn't admit it that me making this statement would be just hilarious. So posting your bullshit here makes no sense, you should either auto-distrust any one who buys LBC account or not.
That's exactly what I am doing.
In my opinion that's what everyone should do. Distrust you.
Of course in a neutral way as you're not scamming anyone ON THE FORUM.
Lol @ you.
Again who do you think you are?

In my opinion just some louse.

Just a member on the forum spotting a shady member who wants to abuse the trust system of a site on which I go regularly.
And you who are you? Just a guy who wants to abuse a trust system.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
kxp (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:59:17 PM

Everyone has their own brains. I think people like you are the main reason for other to get scammed, because of you they fall into false sense that some one will think for them.
You may of course think about me whatever you want but I never scammed some one on the net (or in reality). And at the same time I literally hate those who send their money to some fucker who's clearly a scammer and come here saying they're scammed. Feel no mercy for them really.

Just a member on the forum spotting a shady member who wants to abuse the trust system of a site on which I go regularly.
You already did that but keep posting here.

I never came to your thread.
LBC by the way has its escrow system (as well as this forum) there are stupid fuckers who don't use it and again I myself am happy if they get scammed and fucked over.

valta4065

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:12:26 PM

Everyone has their own brains. I think people like you are the main reason for other to get scammed, because of you they fall into false sense that some one will think for them.
You may of course think about me whatever you want but I never scammed some one on the net (or in reality). And at the same time I literally hate those who send their money to some fucker who's clearly a scammer and come here saying they're scammed. Feel no mercy for them really.
So... You say I shouldn't inform people that you're a trust abuser?
That's a bit like imagine you got attacked IRL, you shouldn't report it to the police?
People are free to trust you. I just inform them of your activities.
Because you keep answering me. And you did it with arrogance so I don't feel like letting you alone here.

LBC by the way has its escrow system (as well as this forum) there are stupid fuckers who don't use it and again I myself am happy if they get scammed and fucked over.
I'm aware of escrow system, but it doesn't apply in the same way for cash exchange for example.
When I sell coins for cash, I want to meet someone trusted, not a shady guy...

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
romanticks

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:33:41 PM

That's a bit like imagine you got attacked IRL, you shouldn't report it to the police?
Because you keep answering me. And you did it with arrogance so I don't feel like letting you alone here.

I'm aware of escrow system, but it doesn't apply in the same way for cash exchange for example.
When I sell coins for cash, I want to meet someone trusted, not a shady guy...

Also, Sometimes it's quite tricky even through escrow when doing things like Gift Card exchanges, The escrow if went into dispute would be affected by one being an old trader and one being new, Seen it multiple times before in Paxful when no conclusive evidence could be provided, they always side with the established trader IMO.
Physical deals is a great example, when I make one with a +1,000 Feedbacks I expect someone with a certain level of trust and is professional, selling accounts takes this point..

P.S: Sorry for intruding on your thread OP, but just wanted to say these points.
kxp (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:47:09 PM

Yes. They should learn to think themselves.

Were you attacked by me?

Don't you think some of them clever enough don't need your informing while others with no brain still won't benefit?

Donatelo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:03:06 PM

https://hexpay.org/p/ttrp2

one is here for sale
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:13:57 PM

That's what you call a Freudian slip. Clearly op is going to scam with the account. I hope he gets his dick stuck in a pencil sharpener. Lowlife ingrates like him should be burned at the stake.
valta4065

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:08:10 AM

Yes. They should learn to think themselves.

That's stupid and false.
What do you want them to do?
To track down ALL your activities and EVERY post you ever made?
That's dumb. When you see a crime or an unusual activity, if you can you inform people of it. That's just being a decent human beeing.
Were you attacked by me?

Don't you think some of them clever enough don't need your informing while others with no brain still won't benefit?

That's a nonsense.
It's not a question of being intelligent, it's a question of being aware of facts.
As smart as you can be, if you don't know what happened you can't think it through.

And the more you talk the more shady you seem to be...
Red trust incoming xD

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄