Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Lottery Script !!!  (Read 3194 times)
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:34:27 PM

Bitcoin Lottery Script

This is a bitcoin lottery script where users deposit bitcoin to buy tickets and win the prize.
There are no requirements on installing the script works fine even on shared hosting.
Support 24/7 for every problem.
Setup for free!!!

Features :

- Deposit

- Purchase

- Advertise

- Winner Prize

- Withdraw

Demo :

User Panel Demo : http://freelance42.us/blottery-demo/
Admin Panel Demo : http://freelance42.us/blottery-demo/admin

Admin login details :

Email : admin@admin.com
Password : admin

Prices :

Lifetime License : 0.2 BTC
Reseller License : 1 BTC

PM  Cheesy

is it provably fair?
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:03:55 AM

So you are asking for around USD$700 for the script, and USD$3,000 for a reseller license?

Firstly, you have definitely posted in the wrong section - USD$3,000 isn't exactly 'micro' to a lot of people out there...

Secondly, how long will it take a user to get a good R.O.I on the USD$3K or USD$700 spent?

The asking price is definitely too much tbh. As a developer, I'd scrutinize your code very heavily for the price you are asking for. Additionally, I'd expect your code to be fully compliant to the relevant standards (for the scripting language it is coded in), and DEFINITELY solid unit testing.

And lastly, I'd use a suite of tools to try and break your code (on a dev machine) - and expect a very high pass rate for the most appropriate hacking payloads. Believe me, I love to break other people's code (with their full knowledge and permission, of course), and get a good kick out of doing so (while also being as helpful as I can to the code-base developers. I've worked with a company which had to be PCI compliant, and I know how seriously security needs to be taken - regardless of site/app size.

$700 is a lot for most people to pay; however, if you break that down to monthly payments (Coinbase can do this for you), the script could be more appealing to buy. You could even ask for an initial deposit (say, a month) and give users at least 2 to 3 days grace (due to unforseen circumstances with payment providers, BTC/crypto network issues, etc).

Anyway, the above is just my 2 cents (or satoshis, lol). Who knows, you could do really well - just listen to your users and don't make too many assumptions, and you could be ok. If you need a developer to help with the code side of things, feel free to send me a message; however, expect me to charge you for anything significant Smiley.

IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:10:28 AM

So you are asking for around USD$700 for the script, and USD$3,000 for a reseller license?

Firstly, you have definitely posted in the wrong section - USD$3,000 isn't exactly 'micro' to a lot of people out there...

Secondly, how long will it take a user to get a good R.O.I on the USD$3K or USD$700 spent?

The asking price is definitely too much tbh. As a developer, I'd scrutinize your code very heavily for the price you are asking for. Additionally, I'd expect your code to be fully compliant to the relevant standards (for the scripting language it is coded in), and DEFINITELY solid unit testing.

And lastly, I'd use a suite of tools to try and break your code (on a dev machine) - and expect a very high pass rate for the most appropriate hacking payloads. Believe me, I love to break other people's code (with their full knowledge and permission, of course), and get a good kick out of doing so (while also being as helpful as I can to the code-base developers. I've worked with a company which had to be PCI compliant, and I know how seriously security needs to be taken - regardless of site/app size.

$700 is a lot for most people to pay; however, if you break that down to monthly payments (Coinbase can do this for you), the script could be more appealing to buy. You could even ask for an initial deposit (say, a month) and give users at least 2 to 3 days grace (due to unforseen circumstances with payment providers, BTC/crypto network issues, etc).

Anyway, the above is just my 2 cents (or satoshis, lol). Who knows, you could do really well - just listen to your users and don't make too many assumptions, and you could be ok. If you need a developer to help with the code side of things, feel free to send me a message; however, expect me to charge you for anything significant Smiley.

valid point
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:12:09 AM

Does anyone use the script?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: