Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE] METHOD TO MAKE AMAZON/XBOX/PSN GIFT CARD (Carding Tutorial)  (Read 4305 times)
nocs25 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:00:38 PM

Hi friend

I sell method to make Amazon/Xbox/Psn Gift card. Is PDF guide, and i follow you step by step for any problem.

The method is 100 % Private! Personal method made by me

Price : 50 $

I sell other item ( Paypal account, Xbox game and other )

Add me on skype : skfustaffnodemandnoreply

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:03:50 PM

Is there any free vouch for us to test? If it is really good, I can leave here some positive review which can make your methods more convincing. I will take one if you provide free vouch for us Cheesy
Best regards and hope that you can sell something here
nocs25 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:10:37 PM

Is there any free vouch for us to test? If it is really good, I can leave here some positive review which can make your methods more convincing. I will take one if you provide free vouch for us Cheesy
Best regards and hope that you can sell something here

Add me on skype
lavi2001

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:40:52 PM

Request sent on skype  2536
Moritz30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:47:52 PM

What EXACTLY is that guide for?
nocs25 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:45:21 PM

What EXACTLY is that guide for?
This guide teach how to get amazon/xbox/psn gift card from amazon.com
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:47:23 PM

Does this involve usuing stolen credit cards? Please include everything that you'll need to do this guide in the OP. Also i'm interested in a vouch copy, however I will not do business through skype, only forum PM's.
nocs25 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:09:17 PM

Does this involve usuing stolen credit cards? Please include everything that you'll need to do this guide in the OP. Also i'm interested in a vouch copy, however I will not do business through skype, only forum PM's.

I send vouch copy to "@Jakez"

Wait for positive feedback
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:16:26 PM

I have received 2 methods from him.Both involves stolen credit card information for obtaining Amazon GC's and other items from amazon without any hold. So it's totally illegal and I'm not sure if anyone wants to try it. I'm really sorry for asking the vouch copy without asking more details. I though it's kind of trick for obtaining gc's or cards.

Note: Method not tested due to the reasons mentioned above.
nocs25 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:30:31 PM

I have received 2 methods from him.Both involves stolen credit card information for obtaining Amazon GC's and other items from amazon without any hold. So it's totally illegal and I'm not sure if anyone wants to try it. I'm really sorry for asking the vouch copy without asking more details. I though it's kind of trick for obtaining gc's or cards.

The method 100% work! I'm not scammer and i show you my method. I wrote is ( carding tutorial ) is normal is not totally regular. If follow my method obtaing gc's and other item. I follow step by step in case of problem
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:00:37 PM

The method 100% work! I'm not scammer and i show you my method. I wrote is ( carding tutorial ) is normal is not totally regular. If follow my method obtaing gc's and other item. I follow step by step in case of problem

I'm pretty sure a lot of people understand that you're not a scammer on this forum at least. People are just driven away by the blackhat (illegal) background of this method. Generally, carding is seen as illegal, and thus because Jakez did not want to get involved in such activities, he couldn't fully review your product. I'm not sure if carding methods are allowed on this forum either, might be worthwhile to check the rules again.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:05:42 PM

Send me a vouch. I know a person who can review this in detail.
nocs25 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:46:04 PM

Send me a vouch. I know a person who can review this in detail.

i send you vouch via skype, i wait feedback
nocs25 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:56:10 AM

up up up up up up
chico5

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:04:46 AM

Hello folks, any updates with the vouchs? I am very interested
nocs25 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:43:54 AM

Hello folks, any updates with the vouchs? I am very interested

Hello

The Senior Member and Hero member scam me, because first ask the vouch copy, and i gave ( have a proof ) , and after they invent million excuses that they can not prove guide. My guide 100 % work !!!! and this hero and senior memebr scam me to have guide !
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:24:06 AM

I'm pretty sure a lot of people understand that you're not a scammer on this forum at least. People are just driven away by the blackhat (illegal) background of this method. Generally, carding is seen as illegal, and thus because Jakez did not want to get involved in such activities, he couldn't fully review your product. I'm not sure if carding methods are allowed on this forum either, might be worthwhile to check the rules again.

No, he is not a scammer, he is just a criminal.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:31:09 AM

Do you still offer vouch ?
If yes then i would like to take one and post a honest review thats for sure Smiley
lavi2001

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:33:14 AM

Of course when i asked him he told we have to use vpn so it is 100% illegal. For few bucks i don't think anyone would like to end up in jail. He also told many of his sellers use it and stuff whoever buys it use it safely.
nocs25 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:18:31 PM

Of course when i asked him he told we have to use vpn so it is 100% illegal. For few bucks i don't think anyone would like to end up in jail. He also told many of his sellers use it and stuff whoever buys it use it safely.

i wrote on TOP on my thread CARDING TUTORIAL, you read or not?

I don't give ANY vouch copy to other member, I have already been scammed from two SENIOR members
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: