Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:07:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Transaction Stucked  (Read 627 times)
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 03:54:11 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 05:48:41 AM by Dudeperfect

I recently tried to top up my Namecheap account with $1 and send BTC according to it but the transaction has still 0 confirmations.

https://blockchain.info/tx/9444e4a907126c7e27a84f2b5dea6883ac8ebfe50a77142ae5b85c60cbf5e48a

Can someone help?

Best
Dudeperfect
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:59:44 PM

I recently tried to top up my Namecheap account with $1 and send BTC according to it but the transaction has still 0 confirmations.

https://blockchain.info/tx/9444e4a907126c7e27a84f2b5dea6883ac8ebfe50a77142ae5b85c60cbf5e48a

Can someone help?

Best
Dudeperfect

The fee is lower than the recommended fee of 90 satoshi per byte.  According to https://bitcoinfees.21.co/ a transaction with 57 satoshi/byte fee will take anywhere from 15 to 480 minutes to confirm.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:02:00 PM

Can someone help?

Best
Dudeperfect

The fee is lower than the recommended fee of 90 satoshi per byte.  According to https://bitcoinfees.21.co/ a transaction with 57 satoshi/byte fee will take anywhere from 15 to 480 minutes to confirm.

To be honest I have not much knowledge in technical aspects but if I have to send more fees then what to do in such case? Thanks for the help

ps : The included fee was recommened by blockchain.info web wallet.
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:15:59 PM

To be honest I have not much knowledge in technical aspects but if I have to send more fees then what to do in such case? Thanks for the help

Set the fee to the recommended amount.  Which is 90 satoshi per byte or 0.0009 per KB (shown on the site I linked).

However, the last time I used blockchain.info the site doesn't even show the fee per kb, only the recommended amount.  If it's still the same then you're pretty much blind.

Edit:
Yup, it's still the same.  All you can do is blindly increasing the fee or get another wallet software that shows the fee per KB (I recommend electrum.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:21:42 PM

Set the fee to the recommended amount.  Which is 90 satoshi per byte or 0.0009 per KB (shown on the site I linked).

However, the last time I used blockchain.info the site doesn't even show the fee per kb, only the recommended amount.  If it's still the same then you're pretty much blind.

Yes, they show the recommended amount and not the fees per KB or so. Alternatively, there is an option to set custom fees while making any transaction.

Is there any way to speed up the stucked transaction by sending more fees?
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:36:13 PM

Yes, they show the recommended amount and not the fees per KB or so. Alternatively, there is an option to set custom fees while making any transaction.

You can contact Quickseller or macbook-air or some other miners and ask them to help you get that transaction confirmed.  They will probably ask for a small payment.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 06:07:31 PM

I've "accelerated" your transaction through ViaBTC, so it should appear in the next block they mine.

You can also try speeding up the confirmations by using CPFP (child pays for parent), and spend the change from the transaction you posted with a higher fee. Not all pools use CPFP though.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 05:47:58 AM

You can contact Quickseller or macbook-air or some other miners and ask them to help you get that transaction confirmed.  They will probably ask for a small payment.

Thank you very much.

I've "accelerated" your transaction through ViaBTC, so it should appear in the next block they mine.

You can also try speeding up the confirmations by using CPFP (child pays for parent), and spend the change from the transaction you posted with a higher fee. Not all pools use CPFP though.

Thank you ver much, transaction is confirmed. As I said, I don't have much knowledge about transaction technicalities but I will learn more about it.

Locking this thread as transaction is confirmed now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: