Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 1785 times)
virtualmaster

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:51:51 PM

I just read this interesting post about how Bitcoin being decentralised has these centralised weaknesses:
http://bitcoininsight.com/2013/04/08/bitcoins-emerging-weaknesses/

One thing I keep reading about, and seeing is this, 'Bitcoin Foundation'.

Everytime I see / read 'Bitcoin Foundation', I want to stab my own eyes out. Literally, I hate authority, and the idea of having this one over ruling 'Bitcoun Foundation', with 'Board Members', just makes me want to puke.

Anyone else feel the same way.. . please contribute.
If you like the idea of a monopolistic elite at the top, please add your comments also.
By bitcoin anybody who wants to feel himself important can do it and give himself a cool name.
You can also make with your friends an organization with cool name and call yourself:
Bitcoin President.
Who can stop you to call yourself Bitcoin President and the others to call themselves Bitcoin Foundation board member ?

Calendars for free to print: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF Protect the Environment with Namecoin: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF
Namecoinia.org  -  take the planet in your hands
BTC: 15KXVQv7UGtUoTe5VNWXT1bMz46MXuePba   |  NMC: NABFA31b3x7CvhKMxcipUqA3TnKsNfCC7S
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: