Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE]Need a nice SEO'd website or mobile app? Say no more!  (Read 368 times)
mike44 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:38:39 PM

Hey guys,

I've worked professionally as a freelancer but now I want to get paid in bitcoins (no big deal if you want to pay with ideal)
I've been programming and designing since my sixteenth and I'm currently completing my computer science bachelor.
I offer three things:

1) A stable website and/or android app
2) An attractive design for maximum usability
3) A seo strategy for websites.
4) no messy code, quality above all

Technologies I work with include: HTML5, Java, CSS3, JavaScript, Wordpress, Magento, Android Studio.

My specialization is in ecommerce. Price indication: approximately 0.5 bitcoin for a commercial website or mobile app, Prizes are always nogatiable, depending on the task/project.

I'm flexible with my working hours and am happy to work closely with any developers you work with.
PM me if you are interested

I look forward to hearing from you!
mr.bitcoinerf11

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:02:26 PM

pm me you go first
cuz i wont throw my bitcoin in wind so

▬▬▬▬▬▬ BeOne ICO  ■ Blockchain revolutionizes education ■ BeOne ICO ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread Facebook Telegram Twitter
■ ICO on September 7 ■ Bonus up to 50%
mike44 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

pm me you go first
cuz i wont throw my bitcoin in wind so
mike44 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:33:34 PM

I pm'd you  Wink

Thanks for your interest!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:35:56 PM

Can you share examples of your past work? Just saying you are a developer doesn't really help showcase anything, nor give us any idea about your actual abilities.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
razoor

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:18:09 AM

I would also like to see some references.
mike44 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:38:31 AM

Can you share examples of your past work? Just saying you are a developer doesn't really help showcase anything, nor give us any idea about your actual abilities.

Do you like to see some screenshots?
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:41:41 AM

Anyone can show any screnshots and claims to be their.You must have some previous clients vouching for you or some website or mobile app that you created.Can you name any?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:36:09 AM

Anyone can show any screnshots and claims to be their.You must have some previous clients vouching for you or some website or mobile app that you created.Can you name any?

This. If you have developed things, you can easily prove that. Screenshots are useless. I can screenshot Facebook and MSN and claim I designed both. Did I? That's up to you to decide.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: