Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eryllium (ERY) New Coin  (Read 56718 times)
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:19:40 AM

Eryllium is fine for me. I see future

Eryllium is a scam, if you want to save your money than sell it immediately. These people are scammers. Believe me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinMenX

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:36:58 AM

what is anonymous technical which ERY use?

Everything is anonymous here my friend. They are fraudsters. They have taken lot of money from so many peoples. Don't believe in them.
ok mate. why do you say that they are scammer? can you give me some proof of?
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

Eryllium is a scam, if you want to save your money than sell it immediately. These people are scammers. Believe me
You say they are a liar, are you cheated by them? Can you talk about your experience?
sheenarif

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

You say they are a liar, are you cheated by them? Can you talk about your experience?

Yes they have taken my almost 4000$ by introducing a MLM plan as Adwazo Influencer Marketing. They said they will give payment in OxFina Token & Eryllium, they have given payment only in Oxfina that too is of no worth now. And they never given Eryllium Coin to anyone. They have taken millions of dollers in that plan and never given Eryllium for the payment. I have contact details with mobile number of the dev of this shit coin Etyllium. Please don't invest in it at all. It will be a dump soon.
sheenarif

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

Ery will be reaching $1 2nd week of Feb..

Ery will be no more till 2nd week of Feb, it has no future because its a scam coin..... check www.facebook.com/adwazo before investing in ERY. Adwazo is the main MLM Plan which was launched by ERY devs.
crypto1337

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

Ery will be no more till 2nd week of Feb, it has no future because its a scam coin..... check www.facebook.com/adwazo before investing in ERY. Adwazo is the main MLM Plan which was launched by ERY devs.

Uhm guys, is it so hard to understand that it is a new team that have taken over ERY? In 8 days they will come out with a new roadmap. And they are showing more and more activity in discord. They had alot to go through when they take over a coin. My suggestion is just to wait those 8 days and lets see Smiley
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

Uhm guys, is it so hard to understand that it is a new team that have taken over ERY? In 8 days they will come out with a new roadmap. And they are showing more and more activity in discord. They had alot to go through when they take over a coin. My suggestion is just to wait those 8 days and lets see Smiley

Exactly patience is required with a coin like this thats going through a takeover. 8 days is fine I can baghold a few thousand off of that and if they do release a decent roadmap I'll be very glad I did!

sheenarif

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

Coin Type: PoW/PoS Hybrid
Hashing Algorithm: X11
Market Cap: 1.140.000 USD (25.01.2018)
Current available quantity: 15.643.576 Coins (25.01.2018)
Max. Supply 100.000.000 Coins
Block Time: 3 min
POS rate per year 5%
Coin Maturing Time: 30 Days
POW Block Reward: 100 ERY
Block Halving Rate: 500.000
Exchange Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ERY_BTC#
Exchange Coinexhange.io: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ERY/BTC
Blockexplorer 1: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ery/
Blockexplorer 2: https://www.blockexperts.com/ery
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eryllium/#charts
Windows qt-wallet: https://eryllium.com/wallet/
Whitepaper available: https://eryllium.com/whitepaper/
Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/yahy4B9
Cryptopia listing price current: 5.000.000 DOT Coins = 211.500 USD

Check reviews before investing in this coin www.facebook.com/adwazo
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:42:23 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 12:03:50 PM by bunterfisch

"adwazo" interessiert nicht mehr. Das ist Vergangenheit. Eryllium hat eine eigene Blockchain und ein neues Entwicklerteam. Eryllium hat mit adwazo nichts zu tun.

Google translate:

"adwazo" is not interested anymore. That is past. Eryllium has its own blockchain and a new development team. Eryllium has nothing to do with adwazo.
sheenarif

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

"adwazo" interessiert nicht mehr. Das ist Vergangenheit. Eryllium hat eine eigene Blockchain und ein neues Entwicklerteam. Eryllium hat mit adwazo nichts zu tun.

Google translate:

"adwazo" is not interested anymore. That is past. Eryllium has its own blockchain and a new development team. Eryllium has nothing to do with adwazo.

Please keep in mind that Ery has the same team head that was for Adwazo, & Ery is the only coin they have launched to pay Adwazo payments. I have lost my 4000$ in Adwazo because they have not given me Ery worth 4000$. Nothing has changed, I know they will take this money which people are investing in Ery as they have taken all from Adwazo.
Downtherabbithole

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:06:18 PM

Why are they keeping this coin so quiet? White paper which will supposedly include masternodes is coming on the 30th. Volume and price are slowly climbing each day just like CJ coin did a few days ago before it jumped from 2 sats to 180 briefly.

This coin is about to be a few thousand sats easily based on its circulating supply. Masternode privacy coins are huge right now. The new developer for this coin is active every day in discord and this character above me is simply fudding to keep the price down so he continue to buy up for cheap. This thing is about to soar in value within a few days. I am excited.
sheenarif

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

Why are they keeping this coin so quiet? White paper which will supposedly include masternodes is coming on the 30th. Volume and price are slowly climbing each day just like CJ coin did a few days ago before it jumped from 2 sats to 180 briefly.

This coin is about to be a few thousand sats easily based on its circulating supply. Masternode privacy coins are huge right now. The new developer for this coin is active every day in discord and this character above me is simply fudding to keep the price down so he continue to buy up for cheap. This thing is about to soar in value within a few days. I am excited.

I am not at all interested in this shit coin bro,  Bcoz I know the history of this coin. Don't worry it will soon eat your all money as it does to mine..... Sad
cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

I am not at all interested in this shit coin bro,  Bcoz I know the history of this coin. Don't worry it will soon eat your all money as it does to mine..... Sad

Don't cry like a baby,  Tongue Tongue Tongue
sheenarif

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

Don't cry like a baby,  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You will also do the same after sometime....... Smiley
Downtherabbithole

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

I am not at all interested in this shit coin bro,  Bcoz I know the history of this coin. Don't worry it will soon eat your all money as it does to mine..... Sad

Not interested? Riiiiiiiiiiight. A dedicated fudder like yourself is always a sure sign of an incoming massive rise of price on any given project.

This coin is going to a few thousand sats within the next few days. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. To anyone reading this, just follow the increasing volume and price combined with the white paper and masternode announcement on the 30th and ignore people like this constantly trying to constantly manipulate prices. Do your own research and speak to the new developer for yourselves in discord. He is very active there.
sheenarif

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

Not interested? Riiiiiiiiiiight. A dedicated fudder like yourself is always a sure sign of an incoming massive rise of price on any given project.

This coin is going to a few thousand sats within the next few days. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. To anyone reading this, just follow the increasing volume and price combined with the white paper and masternode announcement on the 30th and ignore people like this constantly tryign to manipulate prices.

I will see who is the fudder here just after few months...... Smiley
Downtherabbithole

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

I am not at all interested in this shit coin bro,  Bcoz I know the history of this coin. Don't worry it will soon eat your all money as it does to mine..... Sad

This coin is going to a few thousand sats within the next few days. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. To anyone reading this, just follow the increasing volume and price combined with the white paper and masternode announcement on the 30th and ignore people like this constantly tryign to manipulate prices.

You will be proven wrong much much sooner than that. Literally within a few days.
sheenarif

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

You will be proven wrong much much sooner than that. Literally within a few days.
I wish it could happen, Just look at the position of Oxfina Token, This token is also from the same team & devs ..... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Wealthway

Activity: 92

A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

When I got into the Cryptocurrency space newly, I got interested in this coin Elysium and another that sounds like it - Elysium, just because I liked their names, and truth be told, I have not been disappointed with any of them despite their problems and volatility.

How much more now that new devs are here, now we are moving to the $1 mark and upwards

A Nigerian based Cryptocurrency Advocate: I believe strongly in TEAM work - Together, Everyone Achieves More
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

When I got into the Cryptocurrency space newly, I got interested in this coin Elysium and another that sounds like it - Elysium, just because I liked their names, and truth be told, I have not been disappointed with any of them despite their problems and volatility.

How much more now that new devs are here, now we are moving to the $1 mark and upwards

it would certainly be interesting to see a good growth on this coin.
already everyone stopped believing in it.
maybe it will happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: