Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying an altcoin with fiat directly... anyone do this already?  (Read 2927 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:57:31 PM

Hello,

you know, something without any hassle for the end customer that would like to buy an altcurrency....
No jumps here and there, not having to go on an exchange, etc...

I was just wondering if any websites offers to buy an altcoin directly using fiat like Paypal/credit cards,etc... ?

and/or is there any alt-currencies that offer directly this service?  to buy a coin using your credit card, for example?

thanks to list all of them.

In the past yes it was possible and as far as I know a coin was accepting bank transfers in fiat money and I think it was iconomi during the ICO but you may check it again since they have other investment plans.

Yes Iconomi is the first ICO which started to accept the fiat currency and after their success most of the new ICO have started to accept fiat currency and other alt coints

Which one is the next coin that has started accepting fiat currency, I tired to search a bit but couldn't find any yet. Seems that circle has retired from bitcoin business but I was thinking that it was just a speculation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PanneKopp

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

aka ...

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:11:24 AM

if you are looking for global transactions, only litecoin is a limited competitor to BTC

... please make an educated guess !
thenewelf

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:23:59 AM

You can buy NAVCOIN with your credit card in the official site: http://store.navcoin.org/

Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:28:33 PM

Hello,

you know, something without any hassle for the end customer that would like to buy an altcurrency....

I was just wondering if any websites offers to buy an altcoin directly using fiat like Paypal/credit cards,etc... ?

and/or is there any alt-currencies that offer directly this service?  to buy a coin using your credit card, for example?

BitBay offers it in it's wallet
http://bitbay.market/bitbay-has-solved-the-last-mile/
gnargnar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:46:45 PM

Big thanks to all of those that replied and proposed altcoins and teams that have paths of solutions or solves that big problem that is the (re)distribution of their coins to newcomers without going thru hell loops (aka, fiat -> btc -> alt).

I thought after a full year (2016), more alt teams would have found ways to redistribute coins easily, legally (KYC).

Does offering packs of coins, as "gift cards", respect laws(for example, US laws) or is a gray area?
c789

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:42:13 PM

Big thanks to all of those that replied and proposed altcoins and teams that have paths of solutions or solves that big problem that is the (re)distribution of their coins to newcomers without going thru hell loops (aka, fiat -> btc -> alt).

I thought after a full year (2016), more alt teams would have found ways to redistribute coins easily, legally (KYC).

Does offering packs of coins, as "gift cards", respect laws(for example, US laws) or is a gray area?

As for the US laws, there's nothing illegal about giving someone a paper wallet that's linked to a cryptocurrency. I suppose that would be the easiest way to give someone something like a gift card. Residents of New York (and I believe another state) may not be able to use an exchange, but they can still hold coins and trade them privately.

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 12:56:52 PM

If you are interested particularly in ETH, you can easily buy Ethers with your payment card on CEX.IO.

We accept any VISA/MasterCard in any currency. You can simply link the card to your CEX.IO profile and buy ETH directly with fiat currency.
Later on, you can also sell ETH for USD or EUR and cash out fiat money to your card.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:12:36 PM

Hello,

go on 1ex.trade and you can soon

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:13:03 PM

Hello,

WeSell crypto is a goid one.. I bought dash using paypal from there. Buying directly with cash comes with a down side though. Kinda big fees.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: