Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB - hacking services - ethical  (Read 432 times)
megadouble (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:24:44 PM

I would like to hire someone to hack a social media account that I have lost the password for.

Nothing illegal, good pay if you have the skills. PM me for details.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:02:19 PM

I would like to hire someone to hack a social media account that I have lost the password for.

Are you able to prove you own the account? If so, then I assume whatever social media site it is would be happy to help you recover the account ethically.

No hacking needed! Wink
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:37:26 AM

Did you lose your password or somebody hacked it? all social sites has a password recovery option like email,security question,better address this to their support ticket and hot hire some one,you need to prove first that you own those accounts..
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:49:06 AM

Did you lose your password or somebody hacked it? all social sites has a password recovery option like email,security question,better address this to their support ticket and hot hire some one,you need to prove first that you own those accounts..
If you can help the OP except your suggestions and I think he has been done, you can send PM to him for details. It is like need help for recovery his account social media, although i am not sure because the OP didn't not give the details on this thread.
0x0010

Activity: 112

female ;)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 04:53:25 AM

To those posting above, social media support teams are basically doing jackshit to help people get accounts back. Trust me, I lost an account of mine and had all the information that they asked for, including the stupid picture of my self holding up a piece of paper for nothing but an automated response, or scripted, or whatever the hell it was, basically saying that I haven't given enough proof.

As for your request, I would've been willing to help you but I no longer have access to my PC so I can't really do anything haha. Good luck. Also, I recommend checking HackForums out. It's pretty much guaranteed that all you'll find here is scammers, spammers or wannabes.

One more piece of advice: "hackers" don't care if a job is "ethical"  Wink

keybase.io/0x0010
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:22:26 AM

So cliché. We're not in a movie. Not all "hackers" are bad boy hiding in their mom's basement, hacking and stealing all day. Some care if what they do is ethical or not, some don't.

0x0010

Activity: 112

female ;)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 06:26:56 AM

So cliché. We're not in a movie. Not all "hackers" are bad boy hiding in their mom's basement, hacking and stealing all day. Some care if what they do is ethical or not, some don't.

Eh, I was mainly referring to the black/gray hat hackers hence the "", but my bad

keybase.io/0x0010
megadouble (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:37:38 AM

Got what I wanted, Thanks. closed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: