Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Selling DEAN & DELUCA Gift Cards at 70% Discount  (Read 763 times)
Master.mind (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:55:30 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 11:34:21 PM by Master.mind

Hello Everyone,

I am shutting down an old project of mine from the past and i have many Dean & Deluca (www.deandeluca.com) Gift Cards sitting with me which i have decided to sell off at heavy discount rather then just collecting dust until I start my project up again.

I have different kind of denominations in cards starting from 25$ ,40$, 50$, 100$, 150$  .. etc .. Most are $50 and $100 though as that was the most common reward from my project.
Price is 70% off face value i.e. (30$ for a 100$ Gift Card).

These were purchased in bulk from the merchant directly and at a corporate discount. If you want to purchase more then $300 worth I can probably go down a bit on the price.

Payment through Bitcoin Only - Sorry but I am a true BTC believer.

You are welcome to use any trusted/reputed member of forum as a middleman if you wish but if you pick someone with a fee you would need to pay it.

Minimum order is 25$ and Max you can buy in a single order is 500$ (which would contain multiple Gift Cards)

I will be using Preev.com to calculate the price - Not your blog sorry.

Whoever is interested can contact me anytime and I will respond as quickly as possible. I am only planning to sell these gift cards for 4-5 days and then I will likely just give them to my friends.
Master.mind (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

*bump*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: