Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash Sell Mining Power  (Read 488 times)
blogueur (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:50:41 PM

hi there is any one how have tested to sell bitcoin mining hashpower on Nicehash or hashNest or any site with a bitminer or other miner with 15 Th/s is profitable or not how you earn daily because i want to buy a miner with 15 Th/s without risk thanks
gt_addict

Activity: 2506
Merit: 622

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:05:26 PM

So... ive read what you've written and it makes no sense? What are you asking? If selling hash to Nicehash is profitable?

It all depends on your electricity cost and how much you pay for the miner. No miner off the shelf does 15Th anyway, so I think you better do so reading and educate yourself before you buy something and overclock it and burn it out.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:24:47 PM

So... ive read what you've written and it makes no sense? What are you asking? If selling hash to Nicehash is profitable?

It all depends on your electricity cost and how much you pay for the miner. No miner off the shelf does 15Th anyway, so I think you better do so reading and educate yourself before you buy something and overclock it and burn it out.

I think he wants to buy hashing power from nicehash.

@OP
Please do something about your English it's not understandable. If you want to buy hashing power from nicehash you can do that and there is no risk involved like other companies that sell hashing power. In case I misunderstood you you can also sell your hashing power to nicehash. if you want to determine profitability go on their site and type in amount you want to sell and you will see offers from people that want to buy it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: