Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:08:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How high would Bitcoin price have to be for you to live off Bitcoin?  (Read 3221 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:42:28 AM

The real people living off bitcoin own bitcoin companies and making pretty good money too but individually
i see bitcoin as a source of petty cash  Roll Eyes

Exactly, it is an extra income for me, but my extra income is closer to my salary in fiat currency.But for me as the OP question my satisfaction for me to leave bitcoin, my answer is NO, I will never leave bitcoin especially in the near future, it will rise and continue rising so why leave?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Invincible

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:59:06 AM

only $1mln would be sufficient price
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:45:25 AM

The real people living off bitcoin own bitcoin companies and making pretty good money too but individually
i see bitcoin as a source of petty cash  Roll Eyes

Exactly, it is an extra income for me, but my extra income is closer to my salary in fiat currency.But for me as the OP question my satisfaction for me to leave bitcoin, my answer is NO, I will never leave bitcoin especially in the near future, it will rise and continue rising so why leave?

Why would we have to leave bitcoin when we are making income here, bitcoin is full of surprises and promises, we can grow here more than we can grow in the real world if only our source income is just working for fiat. Actually, I can say that I have big earnings here working and investing combine than just working with my profession in real life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:32:49 PM

Well, how DO you live off Bitcoin, even if you had an amount of coins if there are no interests to be earned? At one point, all your bitcoins are spent unless the price really shoots up to insane highs. Not everyone is able to start a bitcoin business or has a viable business idea, or the programming skills to do so. Seems to be that investing with bitcoin is incredibly hard to do since you cannot just send the coins to someone you trust on the internet just hoping she/he will pay you back with interest.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

Actually this question is not relevant for me because the great volatility of bitcoin and the great uncertainty about its future prevent me from planning my retirement in terms of bitcoin. Since I am not a young man I need to be serious in this matter, and that is why all my plans are basically set in terms of ordinary currencies.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:10:53 PM

i think bitcoin is already very high to the mark i was expecting it to be. but then i thought the more the better and the more its price increases the morw people can divide it up and the more users using it the more the price will become stable
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:14:09 PM

Many wealthy people can live off the interest of the money they have in the bank,or other passive income,  How high would Bitcoin price have to be for you to live off Bitcoin?
With respect to the amount of bitcoins right now I am holding, I just need $ one million price levels for one bitcoin to make a living out of it. Yes, still I am stating this price levels based on the passive income I could generate by using bank interests. According to my country bank interest-rate, I just need two million fiats for the better living here.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:36:55 AM

Are there people believe that they can live from interest only? Speaking about fiat money big interest means inflation. I think that you can understand. As of passive income yes if passive we mean to have buildings and rent apartments without the need to lift my finger or something similar like to write a book once and after that publishers pay royalties to translate it in different languages and so on. 
Receiving high returns from your investments does not have anything to do with high interest rates, it has to do with how fast you can grow your capital and how much money you need so you can live comfortably out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: