Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts]  (Read 274576 times)
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:59:59 PM

The market doesn't trust Aeternity founders and managers. It was a mistake to give them money under management. Aeternity will not be a mainstream blockchain, it is a compromised project. What we can only do is to not pay attention to it, don't support it and educate people what is wrong about Aeternity. Don't be fooled by their short term actions.

Another story. Aeternity VC decided to fund UTU project. Of course they have used money collected in ICO. The UTU finally decided not to use Aeternity blockchain. Businesses want to stay away from Aeternity even if Aeternity funds them. Think about it twice. They don't want to risk their business. They know that Aeternity uses money to act as a Venture Capital which funds external projects instead of focusing on its own. Aeternity just have created a poor blockchain implementation and after so many years they even have no blockhain explorer (most basic thing) where you could examine and query smart contracts. Other blockchain projects are light years ahead.

In short Aeternity uses the money from ICO investors to fund projects that doesn't use Aeternity. This is just one example of mismanagement and incompetency.

When there are so many good projects in the market, there is no need for us to spend money in those projects which are shady and can scam anytime. Many people who do not know about the history of this project, may continue to buy the Ae coin at low prices.
zahl

Activity: 66
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:56:40 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2020, 09:29:33 PM by zahl

When there are so many good projects in the market, there is no need for us to spend money in those projects which are shady and can scam anytime. Many people who do not know about the history of this project, may continue to buy the Ae coin at low prices.

Exactly. It is VERY important to educate inexperienced people how Aeternity organisation works and how those Bulgarians behind it (Nikola Stojanow and Yanislav Malahov) created nontransparent structures so nobody knows where funds collected from investors in ICO process are and how much are left. We have some scrapes of information where you could reveal how they are used via VC structure to fund projects that doesn't want to utilize Aeternity blockchain (they know more than we) and if they don't this is a BIG bad sign. Binance started to delist AE starting from AE/ETH pair. In these structures we can see nepotism (marketing role of Nikola Stojanow wife, Steffy Stojanow, Head of Marketing). Can you see any success of marketing related actions? No? Not to worry, Nikola Stojanow and his wife have received the salary out of the ICO funds. Just an example. Nikola have many good friends. In the last summer development almost stopped and I remember messages like the summer is nice and they will back to work after it. Indeed, the summer in Bulgaria is very nice. This is the culture you can expect from them...

You can smell something is wrong as the Aeternity looks like undercapitalized project despite they have received more millions of dollars than Ethereum. There are just a fraction of people working on it. It is stagnating for months and as I said the seriously bad time started in the last summer and continues. They try to pay small money to African and Indian developers to keep the impression something is progressing, but as I just said, don't be fooled by their short term actions. This attitude is called "fake it until you make it", but nobody is really interested in Aeternity. Real businesses are doing their own research and are rejecting to use the poor blockchain that has no basic tools you could expect from any smart contract platform. They can judge from the past how slow development is and finally decide not to trust it. They need to stick to stronger partners, partners they can trust. It is highly competitive market and no business can afford a mistake on the fundamental basis.
zahl

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:48:42 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 03:01:12 PM by zahl

Also be aware Aeternity will try to arrange short term actions to show they are legit to sell BRI funds for a better price.

Experienced part of cryptocommunity can recognize that, they check the core, foundations, organization culture, founders background, not only what you can see on the surface, but to be honest, the surface looks like a crap as well.

Unfortunately there is nothing proud to be a part of Aeternity. There is nothing proud to be lead by its leaders which seems to be just a posers. They don't understand blockchain deeply.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:21:37 PM

Also be aware Aeternity will try to arrange short term actions to show they are legit to sell BRI funds for a better price.

Experienced part of cryptocommunity can recognize that, they check the core, foundations, organization culture, founders background, not only what you can see on the surface, but to be honest, the surface looks like a crap as well.

Unfortunately there is nothing proud to be a part of Aeternity. There is nothing proud to be lead by its leaders which seems to be just a posers. They don't understand blockchain deeply.

Also i do not understand why they are not active on this thread anymore ? Everyone is saying bad things about their project, if they are real then they should answer about all these allegations and try to clear themselves.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:44:00 AM

Also i do not understand why they are not active on this thread anymore ? Everyone is saying bad things about their project, if they are real then they should answer about all these allegations and try to clear themselves.
You can't expect the developers to be actively discussing about AE project here. The admin says on the telegram group if he has not been active on the group for a while. He was also asking the active members on the group about what things that must be on the roadmap.
The team needs to actively updating all of its social media. you can ask AE admin direcly on the telegram group
zahl

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:58:34 PM

Aeternity is destined to fail.
The sooner, the better.
Quijote30

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 01:15:16 PM

Can't believe how much you hate this project (and bulgarians btw, IDK what they have made you) !! I was having a look to ae bitcointalk and I am freaking out with your accusations, too much FUD for my taste, I prefer to to have other sources of info too, between the hater bias and the fanboy bias there is always something in between, and trying to look for checked facts this is what I prefer to look to https://twitter.com/KyrosVentures/status/1338757313155407873/photo/1
farsky

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 12:09:17 PM

why problems with mainnet ?

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 07:59:38 PM

Yes, there are some problems with mainnet. I've wanted to withdraw AE from Binance to Hotbit, but it was impossible. At first wallet on Hotbit was closed, now the same problem on Binance. Definetly, it make me nervous.
splat-bitcoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 08:30:35 PM

Check with binance, but withdrawings should be enabled soon again.

Yes, there are some problems with mainnet. I've wanted to withdraw AE from Binance to Hotbit, but it was impossible. At first wallet on Hotbit was closed, now the same problem on Binance. Definetly, it make me nervous.
Dron Pelya

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 09:00:55 AM

So, situation a little changed, but it is still staying interesting. Wallet on Hotbit is working now, and there is an opportunity for deposit now. But Binance has been blocking any operation with AE for more then week.
xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 01:57:33 PM

Hi @all!

I participated (or actually I wanted to participate) on ICO in 2017, however, I was too late. Unfortunately I had already sent some BTC to the address given.
In 2017 I found a description on how to get funds back when sending too late on ico address. At that time I tried it several times, but was not able to do it right so I gave up.
Now in times where btc is over 30,000$, I would like to try it again, but can't find the description of "how to get funds back when sending too late". Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
splat-bitcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 04:07:16 PM

Please join us on https://forum.aeternity.com and share this, I'm not sure in which migration stage you left the process but this would be the first step.

Hi @all!

I participated (or actually I wanted to participate) on ICO in 2017, however, I was too late. Unfortunately I had already sent some BTC to the address given.
In 2017 I found a description on how to get funds back when sending too late on ico address. At that time I tried it several times, but was not able to do it right so I gave up.
Now in times where btc is over 30,000$, I would like to try it again, but can't find the description of "how to get funds back when sending too late". Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
splat-bitcoin

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:09:07 PM

For those here that think aeternity isn't doing anything please take a look on our stackexchange proposal and support us here:

https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/124829/ternity?referrer=Y2Y2N2M5MzZkMTI3MGVkZDY0ZTIxNzRkNDU3ZWU2YjIwMGI5OTlmYTNiN2EwZGNiODdjMjU0NWE3M2FkNDhhY9Gs78EUi5LOhxuS6BVvrHb6ZdWnIOwqee4Kr2AuI7JW0

Blockchains needs idea creator and developers to create use cases and developers need to be supported, this stackexchange is going to be the spear tip for those who want to learn, know and exceed building scalable solutions on aeternity.

Thanks!

Dron Pelya

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 03:58:37 PM

I haven't watched for development of project and for team work. Despite the fact I have been holding AE for a long time. But the main thing for me for this moment is price of AE. Altcoins market is groving now. A lot of coins\tokens doubled their prices. But not AE. It means that this project isn't interesting for investors. I would be happy to be wrong.
splat-bitcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 12:50:27 PM

I haven't watched for development of project and for team work. Despite the fact I have been holding AE for a long time. But the main thing for me for this moment is price of AE. Altcoins market is groving now. A lot of coins\tokens doubled their prices. But not AE. It means that this project isn't interesting for investors. I would be happy to be wrong.

You could take a look of what's being done and what's planned for the near future here :

https://forum.aeternity.com
https://www.github.com/aeternity
https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/124829/ternity

Dron Pelya

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:24:00 PM

You could take a look of what's being done and what's planned for the near future here :

https://forum.aeternity.com
https://www.github.com/aeternity
https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/124829/ternity

Well, I didn't say that AE team isn't working. I didn't mean that this project is dying. I wanted to say that price of AE has been falling for a long time, and it is a bad index. But today price was groved for 30%, and it's make me think that situation isn't catastrophic.
farsky

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 04:35:18 PM

Well, I didn't say that AE team isn't working. I didn't mean that this project is dying. I wanted to say that price of AE has been falling for a long time, and it is a bad index. But today price was groved for 30%, and it's make me think that situation isn't catastrophic.
No. This project is scam.
Devs sold their coins and abandoned the project.
"something is being done" only to create the appearance of work, out of greed to squeeze more money out of investors.
Now the activity of developers has increased, because the entire market is growing.
A lot of promises, expectations .. as a result - a scam.

But today price was groved for 30%
when the water rises, shit floats higher. That doesn't make it a ship. It's just dried up shit.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
Dron Pelya

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:44:57 AM
Merited by Lunar Crank (1)

I've sold all amount of my AE by price 15 cents per AE. I have been waiting for results of this project development for a few years. Sorry, but I was tired. Todays market gives as many opportunities for making money, so I can't stay in AE forever.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 11:34:34 AM

I've sold all amount of my AE by price 15 cents per AE. I have been waiting for results of this project development for a few years. Sorry, but I was tired. Todays market gives as many opportunities for making money, so I can't stay in AE forever.

That is nice decision when you got the opportunity to get rid off this. This project is totally crap they don't know how to keep this in demand even they raised a lot of money and spent it into just stupid things.
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: